7:05 PM :  Columbus ( -190 ) at  New Jersey ( 165 ) —- T: 6½u-25
    7:05 PM :  Florida ( 170 ) at  Pittsburgh ( -200 ) —- T: 6½o-40
    7:35 PM :  Winnipeg ( 165 ) at  Tampa Bay ( -190 ) —- T: 7u-25
    8:05 PM :  Minnesota ( 165 ) at  Nashville ( -185 ) —- T: 5½u-20
    8:35 PM :  N.Y. Rangers ( 175 ) at  Dallas ( -210 ) —- T: 6u-25
    9:05 PM :  Detroit ( 175 ) at  Colorado ( -210 ) —- T: 6½u-20
    9:05 PM :  Anaheim ( 145 ) at  Arizona ( -165 ) —- T: 5½u-35
    10:35 PM :  Montreal ( -130 ) at  Los Angeles ( 110 ) —- T: 5½u-10

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• yisman

@NYIslanders
    4h4 hours ago
    More
    “Sickness hit us on Sunday. We had some guys that had to go to the locker room. Quite frankly I don’t even know the lineup right now. We’ve got a plethora of things going on. I probably won’t know our lineup until game time tonight. Lehner is scheduled to start tonight.”

• mr_papageorgio

@Felixxberg said...

We’re on the same page for tonight Papageorgio! I had 100% Malkin-Kessel but that’s exaggerated so I’m adding lineups without them. Still, I do like them! I also have a lot of Leddy for the reasons you mentioned.

Yeah once I got to Phil I decided I had to pair him with Geno. Also have Trocheck/Hoffman from that game so hoping for something like the 4-3 final I predicted earlier (but with the Pens winning!)

• mr_papageorgio

Local Pittsburgh radio is calling for Kessel to break his slump tonight…makes me like him even more!

• Southie777

Thought I finally figured out my take on the slate, going back to the MacKinnon/Rantanen/Landeskog stack and mix and match with some other lines. When the hell they go back to their old prices?! Am I insane or could you get them for ~$6,000 (probably a little more for Mac) just last week?! Still like it, now I’m thinking ownership will be that much lower, but still…

• whoisjohngalt420

@mr_papageorgio said...

Reposting for those that didn’t already see it, join my freeroll and win Papa G’s money!

https://draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/69903893

Payouts as follows:
    1st: $50
    2nd: $40
    3rd: $30
    4th: $25
    5th: $20
    6th: $15
    7th-8th: $10
    9th-10th: $5

Good luck guys! All payments will be made via paypal.

Thanks for the opp Papa G!

• Syzltuth

Thanks papa for the freeroll! Glad to see a bunch of you guys still hitting it big

• Stangs13

Papa thanks for the freeroll. I love the insight the forum brings

• hcassidy

Thanks for the freeroll Papa. I need this slate to start, so I quit changing my lineups. Have changed them 8 times already and have only been up for 2 hours.

• Felixxberg

@Felixxberg said...

I have a slow day at work and will rework everything anyway. I’ll probably end up with 50 lineups.

And here I am, with 96 lineups in a contest that has a terrible prize structure.

• yisman

thanks papa for the freeroll

entered 17 lineups into the fanduel big GPP (tickets) and finishing my lineup for DK. I think McCann is going to be a drop. Lineup didn’t fit right with him in it.

• PhoFever

@mr_papageorgio said...

How do people feel about Leddy tonight? Super cheap on DK but has done absolutely nothing this year. Going against the AHL Senators though so if ever he was going to find the scoresheet it would be tonight.

Costs merely schillings on FanDuel for a PP1 player; I will have some.

• keephustlincuz

Yisman… How do I know if Ho-Sang is gonna play?

• mr_papageorgio

@Felixxberg said...

And here I am, with 96 lineups in a contest that has a terrible prize structure.

You sir are a true degenerate…or hockey enthusiast if that sounds better. Good luck tonight!

• sizzlebeans

@keephustlincuz said...

Yisman… How do I know if Ho-Sang is gonna play?

Dal Colle taking warmups. Ho-Sang is not.

• Steverino01

NYI Info

Andrew Gross

Verified account

@AGrossNewsday

Don’t see Clutterbuck or Martin in warmups. Casey Cizikas is out there.

Don’t see Josh Ho-Sang taking warmups. Michael Dal Colle is taking warmups, as is Johnston and Kuhnhackl

• keephustlincuz

@sizzlebeans said...

Dal Colle taking warmups. Ho-Sang is not.

god dammit.

thanks.

• yisman

edit: beaten to the Islanders tweet

• PhoFever

@mr_papageorgio said...

You sir are a true degenerate…or hockey enthusiast if that sounds better. Good luck tonight!

The family is under the weather tonight, so I figured it would be a good time for my first MME experience (FanDuel). Got about 40 lineups in there so far and counting. Just going 3/3/1/1 or 4/4 and correlating the goalie with one of my lines. Sure hope none of the big Isles names get scratched last minute.

• gairz

#Isles in warmups
    Lee-Nelson-Bailey
    Beauvillier-Barzal-Dal Colle
    Ladd-Filppula-Eberle
    Johnston-Cizikas-Komarov
    Leddy-Boychuk
    Pelech-Pulock
    Toews-Mayfield
    Lehner

• yisman

@AGrossNewsday
    3m3 minutes ago

Lee-Nelson-Bailey
    Beauvillier-Barzal-Dal Colle
    Ladd-Filppula-Eberle
    Johnston-Cizikas-Komarov
    Leddy-Boychuk
    Pelech-Pulock
    Toews-Mayfield
    Lehner

• yisman

I’m editing Eberle out.

Means I “upgrade” to Hoffman from Arvidsson or leave the 600

• sizzlebeans

#CBJ warmups lines:
    Panarin-Dubois-Anderson
    Foligno-Duchene-Atkinson
    Dzingel-Wennberg-Bjorkstrand
    Dubinsky-Jenner-Hannikainen
    Werenski-Jones
    Nutivaara-Savard
    Harrington-Kukan

• dyavid

If playing against the lowly sens isnt enough of reason to play lehner, he’s 7-0-3 with a .949 sv% adn 1.61 GAA against his old team

• Zieg30

I don’t like the new lines for NYI or CBJ. The latter turns that team from a solid one line team to a two line. Fading CBJ completely.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.