• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:08 PM :  Washington ( 120 ) at  Boston ( -140 ) —- T: 6o-15
    8:08 PM :  Tampa Bay ( -215 ) at  Chicago ( 170 ) —- T: 6o-20
    9:08 PM :  Minnesota ( -140 ) at  Arizona ( 120 ) —- T: 5½u-20
    9:08 PM :  St. Louis ( -130 ) at  Los Angeles ( 110 ) —- T: 5½u-20
    9:08 PM :  Anaheim ( 215 ) at  Colorado ( -245 ) —- T: 5½u-15
    10:38 PM :  Vegas ( -210 ) at  San Jose ( 170 ) —- T: 6o-15

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• cplatt87

The only thing i got right yesterday was the 2 over bets i made first thing in the morning. My DFS lineups were utter garbage.

Going to play the stone minimum for a few days until i figure out what Im doing wrong. Only had 1 winning night in the last week.

• hautalak

• 2021 Blogger of the Month

Happy “Holy Week” NHL folks! We have no NBA for a while. I’m usually with you guys on playing the “featured” contest but was never able to win any tickets so maybe I’ll get support to make my $10 ticket work lol

Think I’ll hit the COL chalk.

• S7ubs

@hautalak said...

Happy “Holy Week” NHL folks! We have no NBA for a while. I’m usually with you guys on playing the “featured” contest but was never able to win any tickets so maybe I’ll get support to make my $10 ticket work lol

Think I’ll hit the COL chalk.

Today reminds me of playing call of duty against the Christmas newbs!! I was able to collect a few tickets for today.

• hautalak

• 2021 Blogger of the Month

So we have a late 4 game slate… you know what that means! We have another chance for a gimmick contest. Play one player from each team and pick a goalie. We did have one person disobey last time (they still lost) so buyer beware. Good luck!

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/104467334

• ifthethunder

Thanks for reminding me about that ticket. DK shows it as expiring on 3/12, so they don’t have the ! in my tickets tab. I already lost a CBB ticket this year because of that.

P.S. Of course I’ll be in the gimmick! It’s often my best lineup of the week.
    ~

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Time to put recent tilt on the side and start from scratch. Big week coming! I’ll play light tonight and put all my energy on tomorrow.

• NextSignal

Haha and I was going to play light today. The greatest week of the season really snuck up on me.

• Mccurds13

Sounds as though Tarasenko is questionable for tonight. Hes a lock of all locks for me at min price if he goes.

• lomac

I’ve got my tickets ready to secure places 17643-17647

• cplatt87

@Mccurds13 said...

Sounds as though Tarasenko is questionable for tonight. Hes a lock of all locks for me at min price if he goes.

I don’t understand why DK doesn’t price these guys up when they get close to return. He’s been practicing with them for awhile now, it’s not a surprise he’s coming back sooner rather than later. There’s no reason for him to be min priced.

Kucherov is the same way. He’s sitting at min price while on IR and I’m sure they won’t adjust him when he comes back so he’ll be 95% owned at min price whenever he finally comes back.

It’s just frustrating. The pricing team for NHL constantly makes these pricing errors.

• panters

@hautalak said...

We have another chance for a gimmick contest.

I was 16/20 to enter this “give my money away” contest. Thanks for doing it.

• Mccurds13

@cplatt87 said...

I don’t understand why DK doesn’t price these guys up when they get close to return. He’s been practicing with them for awhile now, it’s not a surprise he’s coming back sooner rather than later. There’s no reason for him to be min priced.

Kucherov is the same way. He’s sitting at min price while on IR and I’m sure they won’t adjust him when he comes back so he’ll be 95% owned at min price whenever he finally comes back.

It’s just frustrating. The pricing team for NHL constantly makes these pricing errors.

Believe Kucherov has already been ruled out for the season, but I do agree with your point in general. Was the same thing with zuccarello among others.

• Mccurds13

Tarasenko is out for tonight. Back to the drawing board.

• OttawaCityMadman

@Mccurds13 said...

he wont play more than 10-12mins when he gets back, beware.

• cplatt87

@Mccurds13 said...

Believe Kucherov has already been ruled out for the season, but I do agree with your point in general. Was the same thing with zuccarello among others.

Fair, but yes. Zuccarello, Hicsher and hell even Pierre Luc Dubois was min priced for his first game back after being on IR for like a week and that’s only from the last couple of weeks.

• axman15

Favourite goalies tonight? I love Fleury on a four game winning streak vs. the Sharks

• Southie777

Totally forgot about the NBA ASB! Hate the payout structures of the low(ish)-stakes big tournaments and hate entering GPP’s with 150-max entry limits, but it’s impossible to not take a few swings at 25K and 50K for NHL, just doesn’t come around often. I also kind of wish there were different games tonight, as there’s a lot of games involving teams that I just can’t seem to get right this year. On a side note, nice to see Cheese take down a co-1st and 3rd in the Breakaway last night. I want it to be me or someone in here or some other little guy, but if it’s gonna go to an expert/tout/whatever, it’s good to see Cheese take it down. He’s my favorite RG personality, just seems like a good dude.

• tristanwolf

@axman15 said...

Favourite goalies tonight? I love Fleury on a four game winning streak vs. the Sharks

if peterson gets the nod for l.a. he’ll be one of my 3, nice game vs st. lou a week ago.

• mr_papageorgio

@Southie777 said...

On a side note, nice to see Cheese take down a co-1st and 3rd in the Breakaway last night. I want it to be me or someone in here or some other little guy, but if it’s gonna go to an expert/tout/whatever, it’s good to see Cheese take it down. He’s my favorite RG personality, just seems like a good dude.

Cheese one the $333 last night too. Love his baseball stuff so happy to see it!

• Southie777

@mr_papageorgio said...

Cheese one the $333 last night too. Love his baseball stuff so happy to see it!

Nice! Didn’t even think about the fact that he may have also entered the big money contests, too, haha! Yep, I love his daily, mammoth baseball columns and it’s not only for his baseball knowledge!

• ifthethunder

@axman15 said...

I love to find a low-priced goalie who will face a lot of shots. But you want one who isn’t going to let in a lot of goals! I don’t see it tonight…maybe I’m missing something. Anyways, I have 3 lineups with 3 goalies, the big favorites:

Philipp Grubauer
    Marc-Andre Fleury
    Andrei Vasilevskiy

I’ll be rooting for Vitek Vanecek, but not sure I want to play him in DFS.
    ~

• ifthethunder

@ifthethunder said...

Marc-Andre Fleury

Marc Andre Fleury ? Heh. Who knows. Maybe it’s just Marc.
    ~

• Krausehouse

• 2020 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

// Raanta // Husso // Peterson //

This decision is making my brain hurt.

• Southie777

I am very much looking forward to the B’s/Caps game, but I’m torn on playing it for DFS purposes. Wednesday night was a good, gritty, old-school affair. Gonna have to play a couple of Ovie one-offs, just so I’m not extra salty if he has one of those nights and it hurts the Bruins in real life. I also really like the Studnicka/DeBrusk mini-stack, I feel like they’re due, and they open up a lot. I know if I play the whole line and throw Frederic in there, he’ll get tossed in the first period, after letting his emotions get the better of him. But if I don’t, the line will score two goals and he’ll tip both in. Very curious if there are residual extracurriculars after last game. For DFS purposes, I’m talking myself more and more into some Wild players, kind of liking that new 3rd line. Then there is the whole question of to VGK or to not VGK. COL1 is tough to ignore, of course, but I also like COL2.

• cplatt87

Not playing much tonight while I re-evaluate things, but I did fire in a few entries just to keep the ironman achievement going.

First guy in my lineup, despite the terrible matchup, was Erik Karlsson at $3700. That’s just way to cheap for his skill level.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).