• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:08 PM :  Washington ( 120 ) at  Boston ( -140 ) —- T: 6o-15
    8:08 PM :  Tampa Bay ( -215 ) at  Chicago ( 170 ) —- T: 6o-20
    9:08 PM :  Minnesota ( -140 ) at  Arizona ( 120 ) —- T: 5½u-20
    9:08 PM :  St. Louis ( -130 ) at  Los Angeles ( 110 ) —- T: 5½u-20
    9:08 PM :  Anaheim ( 215 ) at  Colorado ( -245 ) —- T: 5½u-15
    10:38 PM :  Vegas ( -210 ) at  San Jose ( 170 ) —- T: 6o-15

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• yisman

I won’t be around for lock tonight so I won’t be able to play the main slate. Too bad.

I do have tickets for the DK $10 so maybe those.

• tristanwolf

The RG expert survey both guy have “st. louis goalie” as their pic for the optimal lineup. ville husso, might be my least ranked goalie on the slate.

• OttawaCityMadman

Any know, which games have fans in the building. Or what site would know?

• tristanwolf

@OttawaCityMadman said...

Any know, which games have fans in the building. Or what site would know?

https://www.tickpick.com/blog/which-nhl-teams-are-allowing-fans-in-2021/

looks like arizona is the only team tonight

• ryanprzy

@tristanwolf said...

The RG expert survey both guy have “st. louis goalie” as their pic for the optimal lineup. ville husso, might be my least ranked goalie on the slate.

Kinda weird, because:

-The shot volume from both sides doesn’t support that idea. LA had one of the lowest Shots-For averages in February and STL had one of the lowest Shots-Against.

-STL also dropped both games against LA (at home) when these two teams last faced off on 2/22 and 2/24.

-Throw in Husso’s awful numbers…

…and you have what is clearly a YOLO/leverage play. Something almost into Martin Jones territory. Even if it were Binnington I still couldn’t get behind that. You pretty much need a shutout here to be optimal.

• OttawaCityMadman

@tristanwolf said...

Thanks

• Southie777

Coyle in, Kuraly out for Bruins.

• lomac

Per warmups:

Marchand-Bergeron-Pastrnak
    Ritchie-Krejci-DeBrusk
    Frederic-Coyle-Smith
    Bjork-Studnicka-Wagner

Zboril-McAvoy
    Grzelcyk-Carlo
    Tinordi-Clifton

Halak

• Canuckage

Big pools tonight. Good luck everyone!

• ifthethunder

@cplatt87 said...

Not playing much tonight while I re-evaluate things, but I did fire in a few entries just to keep the ironman achievement going.

First guy in my lineup, despite the terrible matchup, was Erik Karlsson at $3700. That’s just way to cheap for his skill level.

I like cheap D players in tough matchups. Makes the 3 blocked shots bonus more likely.
    ~

• NextSignal

@tristanwolf said...

If LA weren’t scuffling and frankly weren’t LA I’d like them more, but I’m still taking some shots. Agree Husso is terrible.

• zovyn

@tristanwolf said...

@OttawaCityMadman said…

THIS is why this forum is awesome. 1) thinking about that 2) having a quick answer

lub you guys

Also I love my LU for tonight. Let’s see how long that lasts. VGK3 for all the $$$

• Zieg30

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

Good luck tonight, everyone!

• Southie777

Fired up for this slate – good luck, everyone! I want to take down one of the big GPP’S, but if I don’t, I want it to be someone from here!

• ifthethunder

@zovyn said...

THIS is why this forum is awesome. 1) thinking about that 2) having a quick answer

lub you guys

Also I love my LU for tonight. Let’s see how long that lasts. VGK3 for all the $$$

I went with their whole power play 1. And Marc Fleury for my one ticket. Good luck!
    ~

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Good luck! My favorite goalie is Raanta/Kuemper!

• Southie777

Wilson is such a cocksucker. Should be thrown out of the game, instead no penalty.

• lomac

Lightning lineup update: Erik Cernak IN; Jan Rutta OUT

• zovyn

Also – McElhinney confirmed if there was any doubt anyway…

Joe Smith
    @JoeSmithTB
    ·
    3m
    Jan Rutta out tonight, is day to day with lower body injury. Erik Cernak is back it looks like #TBLightning

• zovyn

Carter Baum
    @CarterBaum
    ·
    13m
    #Blackhawks ahead of tonight’s second tilt with the Lightning:

DeBrincat – Suter – Kane
    Kubalik – Kampf – Hagel
    Janmark – Soderberg – Kurashev
    Highmore – Wallmark – Carpenter

Keith – Mitchell
    de Haan – Boqvist
    Zadorov – Murphy

• mr_papageorgio

@Southie777 said...

Wilson is such a cocksucker. Should be thrown out of the game, instead no penalty.

I didn’t see what led to this comment but as a Penguins fan I would be ok with him leaving the ice on a stretcher at any time.

• Steverino01

@mr_papageorgio said...

I didn’t see what led to this comment but as a Penguins fan I would be ok with him leaving the ice on a stretcher at any time.

He went head hunting on Carlo. Carlo looked to be done too.

• Southie777

@mr_papageorgio said...

It wasn’t one of his worst, but he hit Brandon Carlo with a forearm head shot in the corner. I just hate him so much. Almost got in a fight at a game with a Caps fan with a Wilson jersey a few years ago. I was kind of being a dick and I was right behind him and had a few beers in me and just kept muttering about him. Thankfully, cooler heads prevailed. (My wife talked sense into me.) I hate him with a ferocity approaching my hatred of Ulf Samuelsson.

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@Southie777 said...

And there goes my 0.77% Carlo. Almost played the $222. Glad I didn’t!

I saw all the replays and it’s just dirty. Went with his two gloves straight to the head for no reason.

• yisman

Two seasons ago I was saying Wilson should be chucked out of the league.

He keeps doing it. Attempt to injure multiple times every season and the NHL goes light on him. He often escapes with no punishment, and when he does get suspended, it’s far less than what it should be.

He’s always out there head hunting and trying to injure players.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).