• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:08 PM :  Washington ( 120 ) at  Boston ( -140 ) —- T: 6o-15
    8:08 PM :  Tampa Bay ( -215 ) at  Chicago ( 170 ) —- T: 6o-20
    9:08 PM :  Minnesota ( -140 ) at  Arizona ( 120 ) —- T: 5½u-20
    9:08 PM :  St. Louis ( -130 ) at  Los Angeles ( 110 ) —- T: 5½u-20
    9:08 PM :  Anaheim ( 215 ) at  Colorado ( -245 ) —- T: 5½u-15
    10:38 PM :  Vegas ( -210 ) at  San Jose ( 170 ) —- T: 6o-15

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Southie777

@Felixxberg said...

And there goes my 0.77% Carlo. Almost played the $222. Glad I didn’t!

I saw all the replays and it’s just dirty. Went with his two gloves straight to the head for no reason.

Yep, how you get NO penalty there, I have no idea. Getting thrown out of the game was probably a little strong, but certainly a penalty and I think he’ll be having a hearing in the next few days. And that it comes from him just makes it that much more infuriating. Marchand does anything and gets a ticky-tack reputation call and, as much as I hate it, I get it. But it should go both ways!

• zovyn

And here I am thinking about how much I love playing Wilson in the F/D 3-man challenge slate because he’s got such a phenomenal PIM ceiling… does that make me a bad person?

• Steverino01

Watching the game on NHL Network and they are using the Boston announcers. Oh my are they giving the officiating crew hell on every call/non call.

• ifthethunder

I got the Anthony Cirelli goal in my Vegas stack l.u. But not my Tampa stack because I have Brayden Point instead. Funny how that works.
    ~

• qatman

Another short prep night starts off poorly. Not sure why Cirelli 4800 was so popular – he doesn’t really shoot the puck. Guess I should reconsider. I liked Gourde 3800 much better, similar profile but 1000 cheaper.

I played Grubauer in net, MacKinnon and Pacioretty studs, and miscellany elsewhere. As usual playing guys who shoot the puck a lot or get blocked shots, figuring the goals will come.

• Steverino01

Cirelli and Killorn goals.

• Canuckage

MacKinnon out I believe

https://twitter.com/AvsPR/status/1368011058170843136

• Steverino01

@Canuckage said...

MacKinnon out I believe

https://twitter.com/AvsPR/status/1368011058170843136

Ugh that sucks. I had 3/5 with MAC including one with duos of COL1 and VGK2 with Cirelli and Killorn. At least I have time to tinker.

• ifthethunder

Hockeyjen8 in the lead with the giant BOS stack. Even got a goal from 2,500 Trent Frederic.

Going to need more fireworks, Lightning!
    ~

• Steverino01

I went from feeling good about my lineups to not feeling good at all. Come on Kadri, do it for Mac.

• zovyn

Raanta in for Arizona

Peterson in for LA

• yisman

had MacKinnon basically 100%

noticed 3 minutes to lock he was out and global swapped to Couture since RG’s lineup builder not working

tons of salary left :(

• ifthethunder

Sorry I just got around to noticing I had 36 seconds left to swap out Nathan MacKinnon in my gimmick lineup. Logan Couture was the next center on the DK salary list so I plopped him.

So now I have 2 Sharks and also left $3,200 on the table. Sorry and also, you’re welcome!
    ~

• yisman

he didn’t even have an injury designation and gets scratched like this

NBCSportsEdge 12 hours ago
    Nathan MacKinnon good to go for Friday night
    Nathan MacKinnon will be good to go for Friday’s match against Anaheim.

Advice: MacKinnon was on the ice for the morning skate and he worked on the top power-play unit. He is slated to play between Gabriel Landeskog and Mikko Rantanen. MacKinnon was unable to finish Wednesday’s match against San Jose following a high hit from Joachim Blichfeld, who received a two-game suspension on Thursday. However, the Avalanche were optimistic that MacKinnon would be OK and fortunately that turned out to be true. He has five goals and 22 points in 19 matches this season.

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

MacKinnon 23% in the main late contest. Wow!

• Felixxberg

@Southie777 said...

Yep, how you get NO penalty there, I have no idea. Getting thrown out of the game was probably a little strong, but certainly a penalty and I think he’ll be having a hearing in the next few days. And that it comes from him just makes it that much more infuriating. Marchand does anything and gets a ticky-tack reputation call and, as much as I hate it, I get it. But it should go both ways!

Yep. The fact that it’s Wilson adds to it. He’s a tough guy for sure, but sometimes it’s just dirty.

• qatman

Well crap, there goes my $(#&( night. Serves me right for eating dinner with my family. Yay!

• Felixxberg

Couldn’t hop in the ANH-COL SD. Can someone tell me MacK’s ownership there?

• Steverino01

Mac is 10.9% owned in the big $10 on DK.

• Southie777

Totally effed up and missed one lineup with MacKinnon in the Puck Drop. So annoyed with myself, but I had COL1 coupled with Krejci/DeBrusk, so I’m pretty sure it isn’t gonna cost me a bink. But the point of this is I see that MacKinnon is 10.86% owned. Crazy!

• yisman

@Felixxberg said...

Couldn’t hop in the ANH-COL SD. Can someone tell me MacK’s ownership there?

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/104447373

• Southie777

@Steverino01 said...

Watching the game on NHL Network and they are using the Boston announcers. Oh my are they giving the officiating crew hell on every call/non call.

Haha, yep, Jack Edwards is polarizing among Bruins fans, but I love him. I love hometown announcers as local announcers. He’d be terrible as a national guy, but he’s not. I grew up with Derek Sanderson in the ’80’s/‘90’s, the epitome of a hometown guy!

• Steverino01

Yup got to love the hometown announcers. Some are homers and others are big time homers.

• ryanprzy

Ugh.. I got messed up by the MacKinnon news too. I couldn’t switch everything in time and it wrecked everything.

Only thing I’m worried about though is the gimmick contest. I never did this before but my entry is in clear violation of the rules. I just hope I don’t cash in that one

• Felixxberg

I have 100% Raanta. Glad I played light. Onto tomorrow.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).