7:05 PM :  Winnipeg ( -150 ) at  N.Y. Rangers ( 130 ) —- T: -150
    7:05 PM :  Detroit ( 0 ) at  Boston ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    7:05 PM :  Vegas ( -115 ) at  Columbus ( -105 ) —- T: -115
    7:35 PM :  Florida ( 160 ) at  Tampa Bay ( -185 ) —- T: 160
    8:05 PM :  Carolina ( 145 ) at  Minnesota ( -165 ) —- T: 145
    8:05 PM :  Dallas ( 150 ) at  Nashville ( -170 ) —- T: 150
    8:35 PM :  Colorado ( 0 ) at  Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    10:05 PM :  Washington ( 120 ) at  Anaheim ( -140 ) —- T: 120

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@Felixxberg said...

Oh wow! I chose 8 lines from gut feeling, and 5 of them are in Adam’s favorite 6. Ironically, the only one I didn’t have is the one from my hometown team.

I have decent exposure to all of Adam’s 6 lines. Lots of great lines in great matchups tonight.

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@Ndepompei said...

Is Abdelkader worth a punt at 2900?

I prefer to punt Ds, but if you have to punt a forward, it’s hard to find one who will play good minutes, so he’s definitely not a bad choice if you need to go that low!

• Rodg1111

@Felixxberg said...

I would like your lineup if Hall and Palmieri were still together on L1, but Bratt will take Palmieri’s spot for tonight. I would switch him to Hischier, Bratt, Ehlers or Miller so that you still have correlated players and/or a Hall one-off, which is probably the best one-off to have tonight. Depending on who you take to replace Palmieri, you could upgrade Chiarot to someone else. I don’t like him that much, but at $2.8K, you can’t ask for the moon!

Thanks I did not know hall and palmieri were not on the same line tonight so I’m gonna have to do some switching around. If they are on the same pp I might talk myself into keeping them

• keephustlincuz

@Rodg1111 said...

Just stay out of the 25$ double ups on FanDuel lol

25$ double up on FD you say? Hmmm.

• Felixxberg

@Zieg30 said...

I have decent exposure to all of Adam’s 6 lines. Lots of great lines in great matchups tonight.

Yep! And I think ownership will be low-ish for all of them. I’m replacing MTL1 by ANA1 but other than that I’m following the article. Might also throw in some NSH1 even if they are in a bad spot, and I like Wild Bill’s narrative. There are some expensive lines out there so I won’t have to limit to 7. My favorite line of the night is his first one. I’ll use it in my $20 lineup, probably paired with BOS2.

• Felixxberg

@Rodg1111 said...

Thanks I did not know hall and palmieri were not on the same line tonight so I’m gonna have to do some switching around. If they are on the same pp I might talk myself into keeping them

Yep at least there’s the PP correlation. Both are decent choices, but a little less decent when not playing together, obviously.

• mathewsmarner

today is mike fisher’s return home to nsh, got to give the crowd something EH!

• mathewsmarner

after further review i’m set on

hall/hischier
    laine/statsny/byfuglien
    kinkaid
    fisher

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

MIN L1 VGK L2 it is!

• Rodg1111

@keephustlincuz said...

25$ double up on FD you say? Hmmm.

Nah your cool now lol. Ya go ahead. It’s always seams like the same people I dont know if anyone on this forum plays those

• keephustlincuz

@Rodg1111 said...

Nah your cool now lol. Ya go ahead. It’s always seams like the same people I dont know if anyone on this forum plays those

Let me know if you made some changes.

• Felixxberg

@mathewsmarner said...

after further review i’m set on

hall/hischier
    laine/statsny/byfuglien
    kinkaid
    fisher

I prefer this one!

• PhoFever

I submitted my single bullet this morning with a TB1 core and pieces from ANA, NJ and WPG filling out the rest. Kinky and Gibby in goal. Sticking to it.

• yisman

@Felixxberg said...

I would say it gives a boost for Holden for tonight. But ouch for both teams.

Grz is back just in time to replace McAvoy so I’d say he and Holden are both in play for value Ds.

• hautalak

• x2

@Seahawktom said...

I submitted my single bullet this morning with a TB1 core and pieces from ANA, NJ and WPG filling out the rest. Kinky and Gibby in goal. Sticking to it.

Good luck! My Yahoo single bullet got MIN L1, VGK, NJ, WPG, and Kink in net. I wanted more there but maybe this is ok. Same lineup 1 GPP, 3 50-50s, and 1 10 man.

• hautalak

• x2

@yisman said...

Grz is back just in time to replace McAvoy so I’d say he and Holden are both in play for value Ds.

I like Lovejoy too. Lots of blocks lately.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

@Felixxberg said...

My favorite line of the night is his first one. I’ll use it in my $20 lineup, probably paired with BOS2.

I have three entries in the $20, and one of them has that pairing.

• PhoFever

Same to you! I wanted some VGK too, but ultimately thought I’d settle for a home team for my core. Aren’t you a Wild fan? Or am I thinking of someone else?

• hautalak

• x2

@Seahawktom said...

Same to you! I wanted some VGK too, but ultimately thought I’d settle for a home team for my core. Aren’t you a Wild fan? Or am I thinking of someone else?

Wings fan. But don’t mind the Wild. Vegas was too cheap there.

• Felixxberg

@Zieg30 said...

I have three entries in the $20, and one of them has that pairing.

I went with obvious Ds too. One of them is correlated and at his lowest (I think) price this season. The other one is on fire recently. I almost never use him but I will tonight. I hesitated between that D pairing and Ellis/Holden but I’m going to stick with what I had first.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

@Felixxberg said...

I went with obvious Ds too. One of them is correlated and at his lowest (I think) price this season. The other one is on fire recently. I almost never use him but I will tonight. I hesitated between that D pairing and Ellis/Holden but I’m going to stick with what I had first.

I have one correlated D, but based on your second comment it may be the other of the two likely ones? No clue what your other D will be, but that likely depends on which goalie you went with! I kinda hope we dupe!

Edit: Actually, now I think we will be duping as I can fit Ellis/Holden on the money (but won’t be).

• yisman

Would you use Subban over Ellis? I’m not really sure why Subban is $500 more.

• mathewsmarner

ritchie 3500dk top line and pp1

• richierich

@Rodg1111 said...

I was thinking about playing that tonight.

Do you really think I shouldn’t?

• yisman

I have too many value players already but like last night, Brett Ritchie is in play. Tonight is a tougher matchup, but below 4k he’s a good value.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).