7:05 PM :  Nashville ( 0 ) at  Anaheim ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    7:35 PM :  N.Y. Rangers ( 105 ) at  Florida ( -125 ) —- T: 105
    7:35 PM :  Philadelphia ( -105 ) at  Buffalo ( -115 ) —- T: -105
    7:35 PM :  Detroit ( 155 ) at  Toronto ( -175 ) —- T: 155
    8:05 PM :  St. Louis ( 145 ) at  Minnesota ( -165 ) —- T: 145
    9:05 PM :  Carolina ( -150 ) at  Colorado ( 130 ) —- T: -150
    9:05 PM :  N.Y. Islanders ( 145 ) at  Edmonton ( -165 ) —- T: 145
    10:05 PM :  Montreal ( -165 ) at  Vancouver ( 145 ) —- T: -165

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Messiah717

Looks like a pretty tough slate. Might be one of those nights where stacking a game like Nashville and Anaheim and hoping for a 5-4 game is the way to go.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

Interesting slate. No hugely obvious home favourites. I suppose I’ll focus on Detroit/Toronto, Philly/Buffalo, and Edmonton/NYI, but I have no clue what to do with Carolina/Colorado. I’d love to target Colorado against Carolina on the road, but their offense has been so anemic. I’m also hesitant to target Carolina on the road, but kind of have to have some exposure given their opponent.

• Bam79

Devils @ BlueJackets is missing from the list.

• sizzlebeans

Yea, that Car/Col game is an enigma. You’ve got Duchene and McKinnon both on over 20+ game goalless streaks. I tried using Stepan last night thinking he’d break his. Not sure if it’s worth the risk for these guys.

• Benn91

@Zieg30 said...

Interesting slate. No hugely obvious home favourites. I suppose I’ll focus on Detroit/Toronto, Philly/Buffalo, and Edmonton/NYI, but I have no clue what to do with Carolina/Colorado. I’d love to target Colorado against Carolina on the road, but their offense has been so anemic. I’m also hesitant to target Carolina on the road, but kind of have to have some exposure given their opponent.

In a kind of way you have to pick some CAR to get some value.

• sizzlebeans

@Benn91 said...

In a kind of way you have to pick some CAR to get some value.

Col, Van, and Det give some value too. Vancouver has been pretty hot the last couple games and are back home now.

• Benn91

Against Price…not sure.

• PhoFever

Bingo. Give me 4 Jackets and a trio of one-offs and call it a night. On this slate, not sure I want to put in the research time.

• kdub

@Benn91 said...

Against Price…not sure.

Agreed, Price and MTL have been playing a lot better lately

• deejones49

@Zieg30 said...

CBJ/NJ -250 not listed here

• pepsi7

• 2013 FanDuel WFBC Champion

• x3

2012 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

@Zieg30 said...

It is a tough night, especially for cash. Car tough to trust, but nice value. Aside form getting a piece of EDM and TOR, no idea where else to go. In GPPs, play everything!

• noddy

My cash lineup has players from 8 different teams.

• rkoshack

I’d have to check the history but as a Canucks fan I recall Price playing poorly here in Van numerous times in front of his hometown for whatever reason

• mathewsmarner

i understand wash isn’t playing tonight but i’m thinking they’re only worried about the presidents trophy right now cause they’re a shoe in for the playoffs so they’ll be watching the standings more than any other team, maybe that’s why ovi has been in a drought, they gave him and backstrom(up until his last game with his 1g and 1a) an extra bye week. They’re 5points ahead of minnesota, minnesota with 2 games in hand, minnesota plays tonight vs stl.

• dyavid

@rkoshack said...

I’d have to check the history but as a Canucks fan I recall Price playing poorly here in Van numerous times in front of his hometown for whatever reason

carey price career v canucks 7-2-2 2.25 GAA .932 sv%

• sizzlebeans

@dyavid said...

carey price career v canucks 7-2-2 2.25 GAA .932 sv%

Is that home and away, or is this just in VAN?

• sizzlebeans

Price gave up 5 goals at Roger’s arena last year. You can change the years in the link below to see more years.

http://www.espn.com/nhl/statistics/player/_/stat/goaltending/sort/savePct/year/2016/qualified/false/split/343

• dyavid

@sizzlebeans said...

Is that home and away, or is this just in VAN?

That is both home and away. I couldn’t find the splits for just in Van but looking at the game logs, he lost his most recent game there and let in 5 goals. before that he had an ot loss (3GA), and three solid wins in a row before that in Van.

• savedatmoneyquan

Boone Jenner is a good hockey name

• dyavid

i’ll be putting more weight on his recent form (4 GA in last 4 games) rather than a game that happened in October a season ago. i think price is a fine play tonight.

• Messiah717

Teams are playing very tight it seems. We’re not seeing a lot of crazy scoring down the stretch here.

• sizzlebeans

So, which TOR line is best to target tonight?

• jdogg7811

Not sure exactly why, but I’m really feeling Kadri tonight.

• kdub

@sizzlebeans said...

So, which TOR line is best to target tonight?

Any one of them could go off, impossible to know which one though

• kdub

Not sure if i’d rather play BUF1 or NJ1 tonight

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).