7:05 PM :  Nashville ( 0 ) at  Anaheim ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    7:35 PM :  N.Y. Rangers ( 105 ) at  Florida ( -125 ) —- T: 105
    7:35 PM :  Philadelphia ( -105 ) at  Buffalo ( -115 ) —- T: -105
    7:35 PM :  Detroit ( 155 ) at  Toronto ( -175 ) —- T: 155
    8:05 PM :  St. Louis ( 145 ) at  Minnesota ( -165 ) —- T: 145
    9:05 PM :  Carolina ( -150 ) at  Colorado ( 130 ) —- T: -150
    9:05 PM :  N.Y. Islanders ( 145 ) at  Edmonton ( -165 ) —- T: 145
    10:05 PM :  Montreal ( -165 ) at  Vancouver ( 145 ) —- T: -165

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• rkoshack

My mistake. He seems to have a solid record vs Van and in Van. Most of the games dating back the last 7-8 years he’s actually had some very good 30+ save wins in Vancouver. I guess the bad ones just stood out in my mind(5 GA last visit and a 7 GA rout a number of years ago)

• Wander_Bread

Columbus the team to target with Kinkaid in net for the Devils tonight?

• zshoom

• 2016 Single Entry Series Finalist

@rkoshack said...

I’d have to check the history but as a Canucks fan I recall Price playing poorly here in Van numerous times in front of his hometown for whatever reason

I went to a game where he got lit up, but that was years ago. Rick Rypien beat Hal Gill in a fight, Mason Raymond, Ryan Kesler and (I think) Max Lapierre all scored on breakaways, Luongo was (probably) in the Canucks net, one or both of the Sedins were in the Art Ross race and Rogers Arena wasn’t yet called Rogers Arena. Not sure how relevant that game is to tonight…

I’m going to have some of the Horvat line, but that is mostly because they are underpriced and probably will be underowned, not because I think there is some edge to targeting Price in Vancouver. Hopefully I’m proven wrong – a lopsided Vancouver win would be nice.

• tyman200

I had a dream last night that buffalo beat philly 8-2.

• DownAndBack

Did they take Marner off the TOR PP?

• sizzlebeans

hmmmm….just saw Goldobin is on the Bo line and PP1. There’s your punt play for the night folks.

• TimmerRC

I have a feeling a flo/det stack will win tonight. I don’t have enough reason to actually follow through on it, just a vibe.

• dyavid

Ekblad with 16 shots in last two games. e kane 11 shots last game after moving to the ROR line

• babaloos

@sizzlebeans said...

hmmmm….just saw Goldobin is on the Bo line and PP1. There’s your punt play for the night folks.

Careful with him, Willy didn’t like one mistake he did in the game vs LA and ended up benching him half the game. When it comes to Willy and his style of coaching if your not in his good books your not going to see much ice time

• sizzlebeans

He’s got a major chip on his shoulder right now, and that just adds to it. I’m willing ot throw a little caution to the wind in a couple LUs at that price ;)

• mattneverwins

@tyman200 said...

as a philly fan this wouldn’t be surprising

• mattneverwins

cannot decide which columbus line is gonna score tn

• Orty1370

I’m going with a CLB/TOR Stack (CLB LN1 – TOR LN1 (DK) / LN2 (FD)) and keeping it logical. Scoring is getting tight and you have to seriously look at riding the obvious favorites down the stretch.

Goalies in play: Bobrovsky, Price, Lack, Andersen, and Dubnyk.

• TJF74

With Alexander Radulov out again, Brendan Gallagher looks to be in a prime spot at just $4300 on DK ($4900 on FD). He seems to play his best hockey with Max Pacioretty. He hasn’t been the same goal scorer since he was hurt last season, but he did break a long drought a couple games ago.

• dyavid

@tyman200 said...

a hatty for simple jack would be nice

• safebet222

Fairly new player… trying to figure out why ANA/NSH game has only been mentioned once as a GPP target on this thread. Seem to be 2 fairly hot offensive teams playing an up-pace game. Is the pricing wrong, or am I missing something else?

• weaponX

For anyone using dailyfaceoff I’m fairly certain the Leafs lineups are incorrect. Nylander is back with Kadri; Brown back with Matthews. Also, not sure why it lists Marchenko on the PP. Marner is in that spot along with JVR, Bozak, Kadri, Zaitsev.

• noddy

@tyman200 said...

who scored?

• dyavid

@weaponX said...

For anyone using dailyfaceoff I’m fairly certain the Leafs lineups are incorrect. Nylander is back with Kadri; Brown back with Matthews.

Where are you getting this info? Leafs didnt have a morning skate today and beat writers reported that lines will be the same as Friday.

• Bam79

@dyavid said...

Leafs didnt have a morning skate today and beat writers reported that lines will be the same as Friday.

Those lines, according to that source – @DaveAMcCarthy – are as follows (according to his NHL.com preview) :

James van Riemsdyk — Tyler BozakMitchell Marner
    Leo KomarovNazem KadriWilliam Nylander
    Zach HymanAuston MatthewsConnor Brown
    Matt MartinBrian BoyleNikita Soshnikov
    Morgan RiellyNikita Zaitsev
    Jake GardinerAlexey Marchenko
    Matt HunwickRoman Polak
    Frederik Andersen.

This isn’t what DFO suggests.

• weaponX

@dyavid said...

Where are you getting this info? Leafs didnt have a morning skate today and beat writers reported that lines will be the same as Friday.

https://twitter.com/kristen_shilton/status/838785765526077441

Leafs beat reporter yesterday. Also, just checked leftwinglock and they are in line with what I said. I feel like dailyfaceoff hasn’t been that reliable recently. They had Holland on L1 with Vrbata for the Yotes on Sunday, but he was actually on L4 with Duclair and Crouse lol.

• dyavid

@weaponX said...

https://twitter.com/kristen_shilton/status/838785765526077441

Leafs beat reporter yesterday. Also, just checked leftwinglock and they are in line with what I said. I feel like dailyfaceoff hasn’t been that reliable recently. They had Holland on L1 with Vrbata for the Yotes on Sunday, but he was actually on L4 with Duclair and Crouse lol.

I definitely share the sentiment that DFO has been slipping lately. Marchenko on the PP as a forward is a joke. This is the tweet I saw

Dave McCarthy‏ @DaveAMcCarthy 7h7 hours ago
    More
    #Leafs did not skate but Babcock says he expects to use the same lineup as Friday vs #NHLDucks. Only difference: Frederik Andersen starts.

When I looked up the most recent game on LWL, they had Hyman-Matthews-Nylander (20.8%) as a line on Friday. As Bam79 pointed out, the same writer has Brown-Matthews & kadri-nyl in the preview so i guess thats what he meant idk. I’ll assume brown is with matthews for now and keep an eye out for pregame skate rushes. Thanks for the intel

• Trevmitch27

Play draisaitl with mcdavid or play Atkinson as one off ?

• mattneverwins

@Trevmitch27 said...

Play draisaitl with mcdavid or play Atkinson as one off ?

i was trying hard to get drat with mcdcvid but prob just gonna do drat

• Bam79

dyavid

DFO just updated Leafs’ lines to match what I’ve posted here, as per @DaveAMcCarthy, on NHL.com.

DFO has the Kadri line L1; the Bozak line, L2.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).