7:05 PM :  Nashville ( 0 ) at  Anaheim ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    7:35 PM :  N.Y. Rangers ( 105 ) at  Florida ( -125 ) —- T: 105
    7:35 PM :  Philadelphia ( -105 ) at  Buffalo ( -115 ) —- T: -105
    7:35 PM :  Detroit ( 155 ) at  Toronto ( -175 ) —- T: 155
    8:05 PM :  St. Louis ( 145 ) at  Minnesota ( -165 ) —- T: 145
    9:05 PM :  Carolina ( -150 ) at  Colorado ( 130 ) —- T: -150
    9:05 PM :  N.Y. Islanders ( 145 ) at  Edmonton ( -165 ) —- T: 145
    10:05 PM :  Montreal ( -165 ) at  Vancouver ( 145 ) —- T: -165

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• uhhuhbro

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #33

RG Tiered Ranking

Nice catch Bam79, thank you.

• NextSignal

Sweet, now let’s solve the Carolina puzzle. I’m seeing different lines everywhere.

• Orty1370

Looking at the latest vegas lines i’m off the Leafs…moving to single stack Wild LN 2 + Suter for PP. Mixed in FLA LN 1 and ANA LN3. Good Luck.

• Bam79

This is what @MSmithCanes suggested the lines would be during the morning skate.

?-Staal-Lindholm
    Aho-Rask-Teravainen
    Skinner-Ryan-Stempniak
    Nordstrom-McClement-Brown

They’re dressing 11 forwards and 7 Dmen…

Dumpster fires can get really bad, very quickly..lol

• Cal_Naughton_Jr

Taking Bob for cash if anyone wants to know what goalie NOT to take my last 2 picks were a -0.8 combined I believe

• TicketRaven

Freddy leaf in net
    I like Granlund / Weal / Barberio
    for the win!

• jimmyquinella

• Blogger of the Month

I have no idea tonight…I am just all over the place with lineups.

Good luck to all

• deejones49

@Cal_Naughton_Jr said...

Taking Bob for cash if anyone wants to know what goalie NOT to take my last 2 picks were a -0.8 combined I believe

Jinx?

• Cal_Naughton_Jr

I think HFboards is the only site that can jinx/unjinx players will see how to plays out. Cash Lineup feels pretty weird tonight not liking my chances lol

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@Bam79 said...

This is what @MSmithCanes suggested the lines would be during the morning skate.

?-Staal-Lindholm
    Aho-Rask-Teravainen
    Skinner-Ryan-Stempniak
    Nordstrom-McClement-Brown

They’re dressing 11 forwards and 7 Dmen…

Dumpster fires can get really bad, very quickly..lol

Are we confident that it isn’t Skinner-Rask-Teravainen as listed in starting lineups here?

• Messiah717

@jimmyquinella said...

I have no idea tonight…I am just all over the place with lineups.

Good luck to all

I pretty much feel like I’m donating money tonight. Really had no clue either.

• JimKronlund

I’m with you noddy. My cash LU is all over the place.
    I am happy with it and made some trains which I seldom ever do.

• Cal_Naughton_Jr

cash LU is BUF1 Atkinson TT Rask Ekblad Leddy Bob pretty ugly some free money to some people tonight from me lol

• babaloos

Disappointed the league didnt fill tonigjt guess 25 mans are no longer feesible

• deejones49

@Cal_Naughton_Jr said...

I think HFboards is the only site that can jinx/unjinx players will see how to plays out. Cash Lineup feels pretty weird tonight not liking my chances lol

If my cash lineup does not break 180 tonight i will quit hockey for 48 hours

• Mochi22

@babaloos said...

Disappointed the league didnt fill tonigjt guess 25 mans are no longer feesible

me too,had the bozak-jvr-marner line:(

• noddy

@tyman200 said...

I had a dream last night that buffalo beat philly 8-2.

Maybe the other way around…6-2 Philly with 7 minutes left.

• thetitanlb

Man I got the Buffalo cats but Cam Talbot is gonna bury me if he can’t get a win

• thetitanlb

Uggg Talbot

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).