NHL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:35 PM :  Calgary ( -140 ) at  Buffalo ( 120 ) —- T: -140
    8:05 PM :  Pittsburgh ( -110 ) at  Philadelphia ( -110 ) —- T: -110
    10:05 PM :  Arizona ( 0 ) at  Vancouver ( 0 ) —- T: 0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• sizzlebeans

@Seahawktom said...

I’m glad I inhabit a world where I don’t have to be looking at VAN4 to have any hope of winning a tournament.

One of them will have a good game. Hard to rely on Goldobins minutes though. Boucher went bananas against DAL not too long ago.

• zigger77

@Felixxberg said...

These top heavy contests always suck my money so I’m not falling for it tonight! I’ll either max enter the $33 or go with a lone lineup in both the $6 and the $33.

But if you hit the nuts your happy! If you don’t your sad. I do wish it was more spreadout though.

• Blahaaron

@Seahawktom said...

I’m glad I inhabit a world where I don’t have to be looking at VAN4 to have any hope of winning a tournament.

What about ari4? Lol. Martinook, Cousins and Richardson are gonna break the slate

• sizzlebeans

@Blahaaron said...

What about ari4? Lol. Martinook, Cousins and Richardson are gonna break the slate

They’ve been playing pretty decent lately, and have good TOI. They’re more like ARI3, but sites list them as the 4th line.

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

6 lineups in, 100% Rittich. This is somehow contrarian since everybody is going to be on BUF1 because of their 5-3 win vs TOR. I don’t care about C. Johnson’s narrative. CGY is playing for a playoff spot against the second worst team in the NHL. I have some CGY1 and some CGY2.

PIT/PHI is unpredictable. Either they play it tight or they play it like they did a few years ago in the playoffs (those games were insane). I’m rostering PHI1 solely because PIT underperforms on the road (Crosby, Malkin and Kessel’s home/road splits are astonishing).

Finally, I filled up my lineups with cheap duos from that last game. I have some VAN1, VAN4, ARI2 and ARI4 (Richardson).

• Blahaaron

In the past 10 buffalo has been better at home than Calgary has been on the road. I know Calgary is trying to make the playoffs but they just aren’t that good. I’ve watched them give away games all year. I shouldn’t say give away, what they did was forget how to play defense.

• Blahaaron

Ryan O’Reilly also enjoys shattering the hopes of other teams trying to make playoffs. Hey what else do you have to look forward to when you play on Buffalo.

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@Blahaaron said...

In the past 10 buffalo has been better at home than Calgary has been on the road. I know Calgary is trying to make the playoffs but they just aren’t that good. I’ve watched them give away games all year. I shouldn’t say give away, what they did was forget how to play defense.

I know I know. I’m wishing for a positive regression for CGY and a negative one for BUF. It may not happen but I’m hoping for it! I kind of want to double my lineups but with the ARI/VAN game goalies. Haven’t decided yet.

• Blahaaron

@Felixxberg said...

I know I know. I’m wishing for a positive regression for CGY and a negative one for BUF. It may not happen but I’m hoping for it! I kind of want to double my lineups but with the ARI/VAN game goalies. Haven’t decided yet.

I mean it’s not very likely. Calgary plays terrible defense and since Smith went down (who was the biggest reason they won games) it’s a downward spiral. And Buffalo has accepted their role as spoiler.
    I expect their to be goals in this game. Maybe it’ll be close. But you know I’m wrong a lot so it could even be 1 to 0 for flames. I just really hope pitts and phi is a crazy game like from years past.

• mathewsmarner

i’m just going to target injuries to eichel and boesser and play on the healthy

for example, eichel would have been matched vs cgy 2 so backlund and tkchuck it is for me

• TJF74

100% of Mr. March, Johan Larsson, tonight. 31 points in 32 career games in March. 57 points in his other 210 games. He played over 20 minutes last game.

• mathewsmarner

liking cgy 2 and ari 2 (did i mention i like cgy 2?)

• yisman

goalie for me is RIttich or Johnson

using a lot of Vancouver for skaters

As on past slates, Leipsic and Pominville have value at wing.

Virtanen this time, too

• qatman

I suppose my BUF 1 and VAN 1 combo with Johnson will not be as contrarian as I thought.

• yisman

I used Ferland last game in his return but he only played 11 minutes (dropped from line 1 mid-game)

Based on the morning skate, he’ll start on the top line again but is off the PP.

DK bumped his salary by 500 for no apparent reason. Pass.

• yisman

@tratow said...

anyone hear if Goligoski will play tonight?

no news out there, which is odd. I’m sure the team knows because if he’s playing he would’ve caught a flight to Buffalo.

• mathewsmarner

i’m really beside myself on arizona, do i go line 2 or line 1?

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

@yisman said...

no news out there, which is odd. I’m sure the team knows because if he’s playing he would’ve caught a flight to Buffalo.

Thought I saw on Yahoo he’s missing still waiting on his wife to give birth.

• sizzlebeans

@mathewsmarner said...

i’m really beside myself on arizona, do i go line 2 or line 1?

I really want to use some AZ tonight, and still might, but their scoring is so spread out. These are where their goals have come from the past 5 games

L1, L2, L3 (Richardson)
    L1, L3
    PP1, L2, L4, L1, L3
    PP2
    L4 (Hamilton), 5v6

• yisman

@hautalak said...

Thought I saw on Yahoo he’s missing still waiting on his wife to give birth.

I’m sure you’re right. I was just looking on Twitter and it says questionable and no one updated.

Probably because he’s not coming back yet.

Bit of value on Arizona blue line.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@sizzlebeans said...

I really want to use some AZ tonight, and still might, but their scoring is so spread out. These are where their goals have come from the past 5 games

L1, L2, L3 (Richardson)
    L1, L3
    PP1, L2, L4, L1, L3
    PP2
    L4 (Hamilton), 5v6

Arizona so rarely wins anyone a GPP, but tonight could be their night!

• NextSignal

@qatman said...

I suppose my BUF 1 and VAN 1 combo with Johnson will not be as contrarian as I thought.

It definitely should be, unless going contrarian is chalk now, in which case just make your life easy and play Pittsburgh/Calgary.

• FantasySultan

Hows the weather in Buffalo? Snowed a lot in NY.

• sabresrock29

@FantasySultan said...

Hows the weather in Buffalo? Snowed a lot in NY.

33 degrees with very little snow and clear streets

• NextSignal

@sabresrock29 said...

33 degrees with very little snow and clear streets

Any word on humidity conditions inside the arena?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).