2:08 PM :  Nashville ( 128 ) at  Dallas ( -148 ) —- T: 5o-34
    4:08 PM :  Minnesota ( -145 ) at  Los Angeles ( 125 ) —- T: 5½u-25
    7:08 PM :  Tampa Bay ( 110 ) at  Boston ( -130 ) —- T: 5½u-15
    7:08 PM :  Montreal ( 105 ) at  Florida ( -125 ) —- T: 6o-15
    7:08 PM :  Buffalo ( 185 ) at  Philadelphia ( -230 ) —- T: 6u-15
    7:08 PM :  Ottawa ( 138 ) at  San Jose ( -158 ) —- T: 6u-15
    7:08 PM :  New Jersey ( 170 ) at  N.Y. Rangers ( -200 ) —- T: 6o-20
    10:08 PM :  Columbus ( 130 ) at  Edmonton ( -150 ) —- T: 5½o-20

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• PocketsSloppy

DK $1 – 30 Player – Top 5 Results

gordylamb – 108.3
    sizzlebeans – 103.4
    barn78 – 101.2
    maibockaddict– 98.3
    andrew34232 – 95.7

• PocketsSloppy

DK $1 – 25 Player – Top 5 (3/7 – 7:00 PM)

Full – 25/25

• maibockaddict

What the hell is it with some teams waiting to confirm goalies till the last possible moment? I hate sitting and waiting for confirmations when I have other things that I want to do that may prohibit me from seeing the confirmation. Geez an hour before gametime and still no Icelander goalie? And why do the Preds always wait til the last minute. End rant.

• Stashu

@maibockaddict said...

What the hell is it with some teams waiting to confirm goalies till the last possible moment? I hate sitting and waiting for confirmations when I have other things that I want to do that may prohibit me from seeing the confirmation. Geez an hour before gametime and still no Icelander goalie? And why do the Preds always wait til the last minute. End rant.

Agreed, same here!

• mfetzner

@maibockaddict said...

I hear you as my builds depend a lot on who is in goal that day. I’m not a high stakes player but do play everyday and cannot tell you how valuable left wing lock’s annual paid service is. It’s $2.99 for the whole year and you can set up the app to send your phone push notifications for every team. If a goalie is likely or confirmed I get an alert, if a player will not be in a lineup I get an alert, you can see line rushes based on practices or warm ups and it time stamps it at the bottom. If there is news on a player you can click on the source and it takes you to twitter where there’s usually additional info on the situation. Can see which lines have scored most goals over last 3 games, 10 games and overall. There’s more to it than that too but it is the most helpful app I use for DFS. I piss away more than $3 almost everyday on lineups so to me it’s a must have

• TheRyanFlaherty

GDIT. Nothing like remembering to double check goal with one minute left and seeing you have the wrong guy in.
    Especially when you realize you haven’t switched your highest price entry and you hit that one literally seconds after 1:00. Plus a bunch of other dead lineup…I’m so bummed right now : (

• stellagirl

Anticipated goalie upside, main slate:

OTT 68.80
    NJD 68.70
    TBL 67.40
    EDM 64.80
    BUF 64.60
    FLA 62.90
    NYR 62.50
    MON 59.90
    CBJ 59.70
    SJS 59.20
    BOS 56.60
    PHI 55.90

I’m eyeballing you, Koskinen………

• stellagirl

Obvious chalk, which I will be on, NYR and PHI. I also like a little MON exposure vs a defensively absent FLA team, maybe some pieces of the Sharks, and some bubblin’ crude.

• yisman

Radulov out today

• Stashu

Murray is killing me right now, I switched out from Rinne (now Saros), probably going to regret that!

• yisman

https://www.espn.com/nhl/story/_/id/28857703/source-nhl-closing-locker-room-access-media-coronavirus

As it monitors the spread of the coronavirus, the NHL plans to close locker room access to the media, a source told ESPN.

The new policy came on a recommendation by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Sources told ESPN that the NHL could implement the new mandate as soon as Saturday. All media availability will be conducted in formal news conference areas.

• Volkster6

Give me all the BOS1 tonight. Anytime you can get them at home in a spot where there is obvious chalk elsewhere, regardless of their price and matchup (I don’t think Tampa is as stout defending lately) I’ll take them.

Also love Lehkonen up top for his price and Kassian as well to get Oiler exposure

• PocketsSloppy

DK $1 – 20 Player – Top 5 (3/8 – 5:00 PM)

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/86748063

• maibockaddict

Gots me some Doritos and some very very fresh Nugget Nectar. This means predict the unpredictable and the unowned shall break the slate! Good luck to all and all a good night!

• maibockaddict

And as if we did not already have enough drama, She’stwerkin is back in goal for the Blueshirts against the Devs tonight!

• yisman

DK goalie pool:

Blackwood, Korpisalo

• stellagirl

@yisman said...

DK goalie pool:

Blackwood, Korpisalo

I’m Koskinen, with a little Vasi, and Shesterkin.

• ifthethunder

@PocketsSloppy said...

gordylamb

Congrats, gordylamb!

Been offline all day and have had no time to figure a thing out.
    ~

• mr_papageorgio

@yisman said...

DK goalie pool:

Blackwood, Korpisalo

I have Korp so you probably want to change that one.

• stellagirl

@mr_papageorgio said...

I have Korp so you probably want to change that one.

Help me understand Korp? EDM has the LOWEST shot volume of any home team tonight and CBJ has really good shot suppression. There is a really good chance he doesn’t even see 30 total shots, and let’s a few in, to boot?

• maibockaddict

Quick! Is anyone skrached!???!?

• gairz

@maibockaddict said...

Quick! Is anyone skrached!???!?

Vesey.. not playin

• mr_papageorgio

@stellagirl said...

Help me understand Korp? EDM has the LOWEST shot volume of any home team tonight and CBJ has really good shot suppression. There is a really good chance he doesn’t even see 30 total shots, and let’s a few in, to boot?

I’m an idiot? Lol I needed a cheap goalie and he seems the least terrible of the choices. No magic here, just a guy who hates money.

• maibockaddict

@gairz said...

Vesey.. not playin

Nope. Not going to be sarcastic!

• stellagirl

@mr_papageorgio said...

I’m an idiot? Lol I needed a cheap goalie and he seems the least terrible of the choices. No magic here, just a guy who hates money.

“cheap was my main criteria” is a very reasonable explanation! just thought I was missing something more sinister!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).