2:08 PM :  Nashville ( 128 ) at  Dallas ( -148 ) —- T: 5o-34
    4:08 PM :  Minnesota ( -145 ) at  Los Angeles ( 125 ) —- T: 5½u-25
    7:08 PM :  Tampa Bay ( 110 ) at  Boston ( -130 ) —- T: 5½u-15
    7:08 PM :  Montreal ( 105 ) at  Florida ( -125 ) —- T: 6o-15
    7:08 PM :  Buffalo ( 185 ) at  Philadelphia ( -230 ) —- T: 6u-15
    7:08 PM :  Ottawa ( 138 ) at  San Jose ( -158 ) —- T: 6u-15
    7:08 PM :  New Jersey ( 170 ) at  N.Y. Rangers ( -200 ) —- T: 6o-20
    10:08 PM :  Columbus ( 130 ) at  Edmonton ( -150 ) —- T: 5½o-20

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• stellagirl

This filthy American (gallons, inches, miles) just realized tonight that the Canadian national anthem has changed from “sons” to “us”. Damn, it feels like I heard the old version sung just this year.

Apologies that I was not clued in. I have always thought the Canada NA was one of the best on the planet (still do)… Just curious, the reason? Was “sons” thought to be noninclusive? Is it political?

• stellagirl

EDMPP1 Chiasson gamblers rewarded early!

• OttawaCityMadman

@stellagirl said...

This filthy American (gallons, inches, miles) just realized tonight that the Canadian national anthem has changed from “sons” to “us”. Damn, it feels like I heard the old version sung just this year.

Apologies that I was not clued in. I have always thought the Canada NA was one of the best on the planet (still do)… Just curious, the reason? Was “sons” thought to be noninclusive? Is it political?

Exactly. Out Lib Gov felt it needed to change. I think it’s silly. If they sing it the old way up here, they get fired lol. Last week i heard it the old way from an US game.

• PocketsSloppy

DK $1 – 20 Player – Top 5 (3/8 – 5:00 PM)

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/86748063

• gairz

@stellagirl said...

good question.
    I actually did know it changed.. I think it was last season..
    I do not know the reason but don’t like the change, personally. I’m not Canadian but live close enough that I learned that song when i was 6.. …..because i heard it every other night on Sabres broadcasts. ;)

• stellagirl

@OttawaCityMadman said...

Exactly. Out Lib Gov felt it needed to change. I think it’s silly. If they sing it the old way up here, they get fired lol. Last week i heard it the old way from an US game.

Wow. Interesting, thanks for sharing.

I guess I am glad it wan’t “in all our non-binary, LGBQT’s command…”

I am a very open minded American but it seems pretty extreme to change a nation’s national anthem due to political pressures. Eye opening.

As a frequent visitor to Canada for business (Vancouver, Montreal, and Toronto) I always love visiting your country.

• Danforth11

Sitting in first in the $5 single entry. I’ve got Ethan Bear left at 143.1fpts (PHI1/FLA2/Hart). Next closest guy has Leon at 120.9. Fingers crossed.

• gairz

@Danforth11 said...

Sitting in first in the $5 single entry. I’ve got Ethan Bear left at 143.1fpts (PHI1/FLA2/Hart). Next closest guy has Leon at 120.9. Fingers crossed.

guud luck!!

• stellagirl

@Danforth11 said...

Get it done!!

• mr_papageorgio

@Danforth11 said...

Good luck!

• Danforth11

Mikko might catch me!

• Danforth11

@Danforth11 said...

Mikko might catch me!

he is 14fpts behind me!

• Stashu

@Danforth11 said...

See that guy right behind you in 2nd with 142.3fpts, that’s me (username akdarstudios). I don’t have any PMR left, so you could be a lock. There is a guy in 13th with 127.50 and Koskinen. He’ll definitely get the 3 point bonus, since he’s at 30 shots already. So depending on how the 3rd period shakes out, we could have 2 forum members placing 1st & 2nd tonight!

• Stashu

Now I’m sweatin’, CBJ need to score here, so Koskinen loses a few points. I want to see Edmonton win for some other games I’m in, but they don’t have as much on the line as this one. 😳😳

• jjwd

wow big spoiler from nyquist!

• Stashu

Congrats Danforth11!!! The 6 points for a win for the 2 guys below me with Koskinen, pushed me from 2nd to 4th….
    $275 swing, bummer….But, my week has been so bad, I’ll take it!!

• hautalak

Either way congrats both of you and the rest of the winners!

On to today!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).