7:05 PM :  N.Y. Rangers ( 0 ) at  Buffalo ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    7:05 PM :  Ottawa ( 0 ) at  Carolina ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    7:05 PM :  Detroit ( 0 ) at  Columbus ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    7:35 PM :  Boston ( 0 ) at  Tampa Bay ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    7:35 PM :  Pittsburgh ( 110 ) at  N.Y. Islanders ( -130 ) —- T: 110
    7:35 PM :  Dallas ( -125 ) at  Montreal ( 105 ) —- T: -125
    8:05 PM :  Nashville ( -150 ) at  Winnipeg ( 130 ) —- T: -150
    9:05 PM :  San Jose ( 0 ) at  Edmonton ( 0 ) —- T: 0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• cdharwood1

Winnipeg and Nashville I like

• ShowMeYourHITS

I’m liking Dallas, Columbus, NY Islanders, and Edmonton is my sneaky play for the day. San Jose on the back end of B2B, played a tough game last night, and Edmonton should be rested.

I’m on one of those every other day benders right now. Shit the bed last night, so here’s to tonight being a good one.

• scsa1998

Cashed by .1 last night on Dk thanks to Carter. lets go for 2 in row. Using NHL to counter my bad NBA run.

• Doornumber03

@ShowMeYourHITS said...

I’m liking Dallas, Columbus, NY Islanders, and Edmonton is my sneaky play for the day. San Jose on the back end of B2B, played a tough game last night, and Edmonton should be rested.

I’m on one of those every other day benders right now. Shit the bed last night, so here’s to tonight being a good one.

Got swept last night in GPP and only won 1 heads up…..Brutal night especially since i did have the Bos1 stack but Tampa1 just did nothing.

Loving Dall/Nash tonight….

• mckaygod

If you like money play the TB lightening tonight!

• kmart35

@scsa1998 said...

Using NHL to counter my bad NBA run.

Ditto

• kmart35

I think Reimer is chalk tonight. I know they are on b2b and just gave up 50 shots to calgary… but that was with about 8 PPs and it is still Edmonton we’re talking about… Rinne if you want to pay up

• Doornumber03

@kmart35 said...

I think Reimer is chalk tonight. I know they are on b2b and just gave up 50 shots to calgary… but that was with about 8 PPs and it is still Edmonton we’re talking about… Rinne if you want to pay up

Rinne possibility but I’m looking for a little bit less cost…..I’m actually looking at Lehtonen. I’m actually not totally sold on the sharks tonight and think it’s worth a few more hundred to go to Lehtonen who I think has a better shot at the win. Montreal still averaging alot of shots/game (about 4 more than edmonton) — Although in defense of playing Reimer —- Edmonton has a lot of shots, but most aren’t quality….. Still think I like Dallas more than SJ tonight.

• kmart35

Is NSH2 their PP1? If so, I’m liking Forsberg/Ribero/Weber stack from that game with the number of penalties WPG takes it should give Forsberg and Weber the chance to rip a few shots at the very least

• kellykip

Love that the $27 Faceoff on DK is a $33 Line Change today.

DK is in serious need of a $50-$55 tourney

• kdub

how the hell do you guys fit Burns into your lineups?! lol I want to so bad, I just never have the cap space

• ShowMeYourHITS

@kdub said...

how the hell do you guys fit Burns into your lineups?! lol I want to so bad, I just never have the cap space

I have some suggestions, depending on what type of contest you are playing

• Ross
    @kellykip said...

Love that the $27 Faceoff on DK is a $33 Line Change today.

DK is in serious need of a $50-$55 tourney

I miss the $20 Tuesday specials : ( A $33 buyin with a min cash of $50 is tough for me to get excited about.
    I would like to see a $50 buyin, if the payout structure made sense.

• kdub

@ShowMeYourHITS said...

I have some suggestions, depending on what type of contest you are playing

I only play GPP, and mostly go with 3/3 stacks, 7/10 im looking at d-men in the mid to low price range depending on the slate…

• larin1477

• Blogger of the Month

@kdub said...

I only play GPP, and mostly go with 3/3 stacks, 7/10 im looking at d-men in the mid to low price range depending on the slate…

I have done well recently paying up at D, I always play Burns when he is on the slate. And have paired him with Letang/Byf. It’s contrarian and in good MU’s these guys will outscore forwards…just my strategy…

• kmart35

Thought on Scheifele tonight? The guy is red hot but NSH normally doesn’t give up much.

• ShowMeYourHITS

@kdub said...

Without knowing your stacks (and I’m not asking, as they are your work) I’d take some flyers or one-offs at the bottom of the barrel. One guy that comes to mind is Johan Larsson for Buffalo. I live in Rochester (The Amerks are Buffalo affiliates) and he played well for us. He’s seeing 2nd line time and PP1 time. Worth a look. Zidlicky and Schultz are good $3K range plays, too.

I guess it all depends on what your stacks are, and how risky you want to go. Hope these helped.

• kdub

@larin1477 said...

I have done well recently paying up at D, I always play Burns when he is on the slate. And have paired him with Letang/Byf. It’s contrarian and in good MU’s these guys will outscore forwards…just my strategy…

might have to try this in a few LU, I’ve had some solid LU’s lately but my d-men have held me back from a really big night

• Doornumber03

@ShowMeYourHITS said...

Without knowing your stacks (and I’m not asking, as they are your work) I’d take some flyers or one-offs at the bottom of the barrel. One guy that comes to mind is Johan Larsson for Buffalo. I live in Rochester (The Amerks are Buffalo affiliates) and he played well for us. He’s seeing 2nd line time and PP1 time. Worth a look. Zidlicky and Schultz are good $3K range plays, too.

I guess it all depends on what your stacks are, and how risky you want to go. Hope these helped.

I grew up up there….(Fairport).

I always have a hard time paying up for someone like Burns. I’m usually looking in the 3-4K range for D but definitely see the upside, especially in GPP.

• bigmike14

Who do you guys like as the two best D-men over 7k? i have a LU with the salary to pay up at D, just don’t know who i should go with. I was originally thinking letang and byfuglien, but know i am thinking byfuglien and burns. Thoughts?

• leafsno4

@ShowMeYourHITS said...

Nice…me too. (Chili) Go ‘Merks/Sabres….eventually.

Agree that Larsson is making his niche, albeit I feel as more a shutdown C. There are definitely worse players for $2,700

• Doornumber03

@bigmike14 said...

Who do you guys like as the two best D-men over 7k? i have a LU with the salary to pay up at D, just don’t know who i should go with. I was originally thinking letang and byfuglien, but know i am thinking byfuglien and burns. Thoughts?

If you have the room, i don’t see how you don’t go with burns as 1 option.

• mattneverwins

@bigmike14 said...

karlsson and burns

• scsa1998

I usually fit Burns @ D with a 3k center or winger(nylander or Zack Smith) and then its back to normal averages.

• ShowMeYourHITS

@Doornumber03 said...

I grew up up there….(Fairport).

Nice! I have quite a few friends from Fairport.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).