Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM :  Minnesota ( -107 ) at  Florida ( -103 ) —- T: 6½o-15
    7:05 PM :  New Jersey ( 270 ) at  Washington ( -330 ) —- T: 6o-20
    7:35 PM :  Winnipeg ( 130 ) at  Carolina ( -150 ) —- T: 6½u-10
    10:05 PM :  Montreal ( -105 ) at  Anaheim ( -105 ) —- T: 5½u-10

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• NIN1002

Thought I would come into the forum and see if I could get a spark of the direction I want to go with my skaters tonight, but you guys are all over the place…lol. Seems we’re all in the same boat. So, I suppose I’ll just have to go back to what Vegas is telling me and focus it on WAS and CAR. See if I can stack them 3 ways and have enough left over for a one off somewhere else.

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

@nin1002 said...

Thought I would come into the forum and see if I could get a spark of the direction I want to go with my skaters tonight, but you guys are all over the place…lol. Seems we’re all in the same boat. So, I suppose I’ll just have to go back to what Vegas is telling me and focus it on WAS and CAR. See if I can stack them 3 ways and have enough left over for a one off somewhere else.

Sorry I’ve derailed the thread lol

Today’s slate is not a “great” one though.

• sizzlebeans

My gut build this morning was a mix of CAR1/2 and a mix of uncorrelated MTL and ANA skaters. FLA also interests me, but I just have Yandle in rn.

• keephustlincuz

@sizzlebeans said...

My gut build this morning was a mix of CAR1/2 and a mix of uncorrelated MTL and ANA skaters. FLA also interests me, but I just have Yandle in rn.

Did you consider a wpg/car gamestack? Any guesses on min1 ownership?

• rgreuli

@keephustlincuz said...

No, but I will have a MON/ANA game stack. Gut feeling that game is going to be high scoring.

• sizzlebeans

@rgreuli said...

No, but I will have a MON/ANA game stack. Gut feeling that game is going to be high scoring.

The Habs looked good last night, even though the score did not reflect that. Against an inferior opponent like the Ducks, their speed will be a problem for those guys. The Ducks don’t play a good enough defensive structure to shut them down. SJ got a bit lucky Jones was on his game, since we don’t normally allow a lot of shots on goal. The Habs are going to pepper the Ducks with shots tonight, and Gibson can’t save them all.

• keephustlincuz

@sizzlebeans said...

The Habs looked good last night

I have weal as a one off.

• sizzlebeans

@keephustlincuz said...

I have weal as a one off.

Yea, your 4th line was wrecking shit.

• sizzlebeans

@keephustlincuz said...

No because I am using whoever starts in nets for the flying anuses.

I would guess the Donato/Zucker line will some some moderate ownership. Doubt any other line has more than a few percent.

• mr_papageorgio

Me looking at my lineup:

I haven’t got Dubs right yet this season and I ended up playing him so load up on FLA guys! Going with CAR/WSH and one late night hammer.

• golfman1990

I’ll take Mete again!

• Southie777

It’s funny, I can’t tell if everyone is so all over the place, because there are too many spots to go or not enough. 80% sure it’s that there aren’t enough, so nobody really feels THAT comfortable settling on one or two stacks. And that’s pretty much how I’m feeling. So, maybe this will be a good thing. I’ve felt pretty damn good about my lineups all the last week or two and I’ve then walked into a buzzsaw, night after night. Maybe tonight will be one of those weird nights where you hate your lineups and you end up spiking one. Okay, feeling better already!

• keephustlincuz

@sizzlebeans said...

No because I am using whoever starts in nets for the flying anuses.

• PhoFever

@Southie777 said...

Think I’ll try a different tack tonight. I NEVER play cash games, but I am in a big-time slump, so I am gonna try to mix it up and go half cash game and half GPP. The thinking being that, hopefully, I can hit my 50/50’s and break even, at the very least. Then anything I hit in GPP’s will be icing on the cake. Of course, with the way I’m running, all my GPP lineups will be duds and my cash lineup will be great and would’ve won a bunch, had I entered it in a GPP. Haha, just feeling very Debbie Downer after last night. Oh well, time to dust myself off and pick myself up by my bootstraps!

I’m afraid there is no such thing as a cash lineup tonight other than maybe a Caps stack.

• golfman1990

@PhoFever said...

I’m afraid there is no such thing as a cash lineup tonight other than maybe a Caps stack.

I think you’re right. My cash lu will be my gpp lu.

• Southie777

@PhoFever said...

Pretty sure you’re right, but I figure give it a whirl for a night!

• keephustlincuz

@hautalak said...

As much as I would love for that scenario to play out, I’m out of market and no longer have any “crazy” sport coats.

So as soon as this all goes wrong I’ll be back here bitching about the Hurricanes. I’m still going to begrudgingly take one lineup on Yahoo with some Canes and hope it’s my worst lineup lol

• rgreuli

CAPS LOCK

• NIN1002

Thought I would create a 6 man $1 50/50 at Yahoo tonight since it’s been awhile since we had one. Here’s the link if you are interested (looking at you Pho and hautalak…lol). And of course anyone else who I can’t remember who you are. :)

https://sports.yahoo.com/dailyfantasy/contest/4408057

• yisman

Voracek returns tomorrow for the Flyers.

Landeskog out at least a month. Colorado going to miss the playoffs.

Last night I had full EDM1 on Yahoo and then saw Hintz was cheaper than Kassian so I made the switch. Cost me 8 points!

• sizzlebeans

@golfman1990 said...

I’ll take Mete again!

Me too. He was flying all over the place last night.

• NIN1002

2 spots left in the Yahoo forum league! I think we’re gonna have a filler tonight!!!!

• Wingman

@sizzlebeans said...

Me too. He was flying all over the place last night.

I like Mete as a punt, can’t pull the trigger on Mon stacks as I don’t know where the goals come from!

• FRISCO

anyone know ferland’s status ?

• klubba575

I jumped into the Yahoo contest, only need one more now! Good luck all, hard not to stack home teams with everyone’s favorite one off D, Mete. He had some good shots last night for sure.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).