Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM :  Minnesota ( -107 ) at  Florida ( -103 ) —- T: 6½o-15
    7:05 PM :  New Jersey ( 270 ) at  Washington ( -330 ) —- T: 6o-20
    7:35 PM :  Winnipeg ( 130 ) at  Carolina ( -150 ) —- T: 6½u-10
    10:05 PM :  Montreal ( -105 ) at  Anaheim ( -105 ) —- T: 5½u-10

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• NIN1002

@klubba575 said...

I jumped into the Yahoo contest, only need one more now! Good luck all, hard not to stack home teams with everyone’s favorite one off D, Mete. He had some good shots last night for sure.

Thanks for getting in, klubba!!! I got some of the NBA guys to join in as they have a pretty good forum league and some good guys. Should be a fun one.

• panters

@klubba575 said...

I jumped into the Yahoo contest, only need one more now! Good luck all, hard not to stack home teams with everyone’s favorite one off D, Mete. He had some good shots last night for sure.

I just grabbed the final entry at Yahoo. And since I’m a Canes fan I will stack them in honor of the Forum Canes Hater Club! Good luck!

• larin1477

• Blogger of the Month

Whole lot of Habs tonight and Some Minny…fade the chalk and ride the train!

• NIN1002

@panters said...

I just grabbed the final entry at Yahoo. And since I’m a Canes fan I will stack them in honor of the Forum Canes Hater Club! Good luck!

Thanks for getting in, panters!!! Guess I should have aimed higher for the number of entrants, but always nice when it fills on up. Good luck guys!!!!!!

• Bam79

@larin1477 said...

Whole lot of Habs tonight and Some Minny…fade the chalk and ride the train!

I’ve got more Minny than any other team…Terrifying.

• sizzlebeans

Curtis McElhinney gets the start in net tonight for the #Canes. Micheal Ferland (upper body) a game-time decision, but head coach Rod Brind’Amour said he thinks he will be good to go.

• deejones49

Wild’s Luke Kunin: Will sit Friday – CBSSports.com

• canuck1995

@deejones49 said...

Wild’s Luke Kunin: Will sit Friday – CBSSports.com

Perfect, I’m counting on the line being Eriksson-Ek, Parise and Fiala

• deejones49

@canuck1995 said...

Perfect, I’m counting on the line being Eriksson-Ek, Parise and Fiala

Eriksson-Ek 2/2 solid play

• keephustlincuz

@Bam79 said...

I’ve got more Minny than any other team…Terrifying.

It makes sense. No need to be terrified.

• Wingman

Been getting my behind kicked the last 2 weeks so I’m going chalky to grow some confidence back and hope my punt D can be the difference to climb the leaderboard

• sizzlebeans

I went in to update my LU from this morning. Landed on the same thing, but was able to upgrade off of Troy Terry to another Cane.

• golfman1990

I got a nice and random LU tonight haha. These are my favorite. I like small slates, but also don’t like you can’t bet anymore after 6.

• Southie777

This little 4-gamer is starting to grow on me a little bit!

• gairz

#mnwild skating:
    Donato-Staal-Zucker
    Parise-Eriksson Ek-Read
    Fiala-Greenway-Aberg
    Foligno-Fehr-Brown
    Suter-Spurgeon
    Brodin-Pateryn
    Seeler-Hunt
    Dubnyk

• panters

Thanks gairz.

• Bam79

@keephustlincuz said...

No need to be terrified.

They’re just one of those teams that I seem to miss almost every time.. Stack them and they get shutout; play Dubnyk and he gets shelled..

• cheezpizza

Is it smart to fade Parise and pay the price for Ovie? Going cheaper on the blue line, obviously.

• Bam79

Anyone looking at playing Read, be aware that he’s played between 8 & 12 minutes, max, in the 6 games he’s played.

• Bam79

@cheezpizza said...

Is it smart to fade Parise and pay the price for Ovie

I’m only playing 3 lineups, and I have Parise in all of them, for what that’s worth.

• mr_papageorgio

Here comes the Dubnyk floor night. Never get him right ever. FLA stinks right now so why not give one up before the anthem ends?

• golfman1990

Well that was quick

• golfman1990

They took back Ekblad’s goal….NO!

• mr_papageorgio

OMG DUBNYK

• Bam79

Yep. Lit. Up.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler