• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:08 PM : 41 Vegas ( -120 ) at 42 Minnesota ( 100 ) —- T: 5½o-15
    9:08 PM : 43 Ottawa ( 195 ) at 44 Edmonton ( -245 ) —- T: 6½u-10
    9:08 PM : 45 Arizona ( 165 ) at 46 Colorado ( -185 ) —- T: 5½u-15
    10:08 PM : 47 Montreal ( -150 ) at 48 Vancouver ( 130 ) —- T: 6o-25
    10:08 PM : 49 Los Angeles ( -115 ) at 50 Anaheim ( -105 ) —- T: 5½u-35
    9:08 PM : 79 St. Louis ( -160 ) at 80 San Jose ( 140 ) —- T: 6o-15

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Southie777

I have lots of Montreal, so it’s actually impressive how little that goal helped. I have a lot of Kotkaniemi, so at least he gets an assist. But I have no idea how I failed to include Petry in any Montreal lineup. 🤦🏼‍♂️

• Southie777

Could REALLY use a Tuch goal, lots of Tuch and no Kahkonen!

• thedkexperience

Kempe 2% goal!

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

I’m tilted as hell for a $3 lineup. Gotta remember not to tweak tomorrow for the $360.

• cab4123

RG Overall Ranking

Anyone know the best resource for confirmed Lines and PP line? Or is scouring the Twitter our best option?

• cplatt87

@cab4123 said...

Anyone know the best resource for confirmed Lines and PP line? Or is scouring the Twitter our best option?

https://twitter.com/LineMatching/lists

He keeps a list of each teams beat writers, so its easy to search through and check during warmups ~30 mins before each game. That’s what I use and it’s invaluable.

• Southie777

@Felixxberg said...

I’m tilted as hell for a $3 lineup. Gotta remember not to tweak tomorrow for the $360.

One of my only tinkerings in recent memory that has worked out in my favor is I had Fowler earlier and then tweaked to Shatt-deuces for the PP correlation. So far, so good!

• cplatt87

@cplatt87 said...

I will keep playing Rickard Rakell as DK refuses to bump his price up, and he’s been smashing for the last week or so.

Maybe his price now will finally start to go up.

• Krausehouse

• 2020 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Should have played Rakell over Tuch. Would be a lot happier right now.

• cab4123

RG Overall Ranking

Thanks!

• cab4123

RG Overall Ranking

@cplatt87 said...

He keeps a list of each teams beat writers, so its easy to search through and check during warmups ~30 mins before each game. That’s what I use and it’s invaluable.

Thanks!

• zovyn

@cplatt87 said...

He was min priced on DK tonight too. Surprised he wasn’t more popular then he is. He’s only around 14% in most of contests.

He needs a little more action at the end of the 3rd here to be gold, but he’s at 5x value on FD atm and only 7% in the express slate and I’ve got a decent LU kicking there.

• zovyn

@cplatt87 said...

2nd on that. Every lineup update I post is from that twitter list – easy access, very convenient, and it’s incredibly rare that the information is inaccurate at 10-15 minutes before puck drop. Invaluable.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@Felixxberg said...

Don’t tinker!

• Felixxberg

@Zieg30 said...

Don’t tinker!

Tinkered Rakell and Shattenkirk out. Useless Zegras and Spurgeon in.

• Southie777

Rickard Rakell is going to make some people a lot of money tonight. But it won’t be me, because I went for the Silfverberg/Henrique/Zegras line. Ugh.

• qatman

Damn I got happy that ARI won… then I saw Kuemper got pulled and didn’t get the win. Sucks.

• Felixxberg

@Southie777 said...

Rickard Rakell is going to make some people a lot of money tonight. But it won’t be me, because I went for the Silfverberg/Henrique/Zegras line. Ugh.

We’re in the same boat. I’d be at 139.70. I’m at 99.90.

• Southie777

@Felixxberg said...

We’re in the same boat. I’d be at 139.70. I’m at 99.90.

Brutal.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@Southie777 said...

I made a Ducks stack w/ McDavid/Draisalt that is on fire but the lineup is at 100 because has Grubauer, Beat… instead of Kakhonen/Hamonic like I have in many others 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Felixxberg

@Southie777 said...

Brutal.

Played light, but I could really use the $4 for $250 satty I played. I’m now 20 behind instead of being 20 ahead. Oh well! Tomorrow’s the big day anyway!

• Southie777

@Unico10 said...

I made a Ducks stack w/ McDavid/Draisalt that is on fire but the lineup is at 100 because has Grubauer, Beat… instead of Kakhonen/Hamonic like I have in many others 🤷🏻‍♂️

Ugh, yeah, my goalie situation tonight has been… a shitshow.

• Southie777

@Unico10 said...

Also, WAY too many Habs. As a Bruins fan, always fun to be heavy on a team I’ve hated with a passion since I was about 5 and then have them fail you in DFS on top of it! Good job, dummy.

• deepfat

New to NHL. Would you say NHL has more variance than MLB?

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@deepfat said...

New to NHL. Would you say NHL has more variance than MLB?

Interesting

My best sport is by far MLB, followed by PGA
    The sport I know more is soccer but seems to play against me cause of bias
    NBA by far the worse overall p&l (but it only takes one gpp)

NHL seems similar to MLB re: stacking and drastic variance, but is the best variance with extreme highs and lows instead of a “drip, drip” like nba where the everyone seems to “have it”

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).