• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:08 PM : 41 Vegas ( -120 ) at 42 Minnesota ( 100 ) —- T: 5½o-15
    9:08 PM : 43 Ottawa ( 195 ) at 44 Edmonton ( -245 ) —- T: 6½u-10
    9:08 PM : 45 Arizona ( 165 ) at 46 Colorado ( -185 ) —- T: 5½u-15
    10:08 PM : 47 Montreal ( -150 ) at 48 Vancouver ( 130 ) —- T: 6o-25
    10:08 PM : 49 Los Angeles ( -115 ) at 50 Anaheim ( -105 ) —- T: 5½u-35
    9:08 PM : 79 St. Louis ( -160 ) at 80 San Jose ( 140 ) —- T: 6o-15

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• cplatt87

Can I use my 1 time on a Toffoli empty netter here?

• deepfat

@Unico10 said...

Interesting

My best sport is by far MLB, followed by PGA
    The sport I know more is soccer but seems to play against me cause of bias
    NBA by far the worse overall p&l (but it only takes one gpp)

NHL seems similar to MLB re: stacking and drastic variance, but is the best variance with extreme highs and lows instead of a “drip, drip” like nba where the everyone seems to “have it”

Interesting take. I’ve done well at MLB but the dry spells are brutal. I can see the same with NHL. NBA has been by far my best. I’ve had a nice season thus far.

• deepfat

Man, Price owners are pissed.

• cplatt87

@cplatt87 said...

Can I use my 1 time on a Toffoli empty netter here?

Boo :(

Toffoli empty netter combined with the Price shutout would have won me all the money.

• Krausehouse

• 2020 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

PAPA LFG!

• madmanjayWV

1st LU of the year and 92.9%-tile

GPP cash is GPP cash = madmanjayWV
    0 PMR
    120.30 FPTS

• zovyn

Looks like Kempe with the Hat Trick bonus – 1.1% ownership, approx. 350ish people rostered him… makes the payout around $14-15 per lu? That’s about as best case scenario you could have with that.

• jjwd

@deepfat said...

New to NHL. Would you say NHL has more variance than MLB?

no. Baseball stacks have a (theoretically) unlimited ceiling. Conversely, you will see NHL wizards absolutely crushing for weeks on end when the chalk hits.

• mr_papageorgio

@Krausehouse said...

PAPA LFG!

lmao I went to sleep early so I missed all the excitement. Liked what I woke up to though!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).