7:35 PM :  Minnesota ( -115 ) at  Tampa Bay ( -105 ) —- T: -115
    8:35 PM :  Anaheim ( 145 ) at  Chicago ( -165 ) —- T: 145
    9:05 PM :  New Jersey ( -120 ) at  Colorado ( 100 ) —- T: -120
    9:05 PM :  Ottawa ( 0 ) at  Arizona ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    9:05 PM :  Montreal ( -105 ) at  Calgary ( -115 ) —- T: -105
    10:05 PM :  N.Y. Islanders ( -145 ) at  Vancouver ( 125 ) —- T: -145
    10:35 PM :  Washington ( -115 ) at  San Jose ( -105 ) —- T: -115
    10:35 PM :  Nashville ( 115 ) at  Los Angeles ( -135 ) —- T: 115

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• PhoFever

On to this ugly looking slate. I’m tempted to do an Islanders Ho Sang 2nd line stack, and pair that nice value with CHI2. Thoughts?

Goalie wise, I like Greiss but concerned about which Greiss is going to show up tonight – the one that shut down the Oilers or the one who got shelled by CGY.

• richdelsol

• 2015 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

• Poochy16

Yeah this slate is pretty damn messy

• richdelsol

@Poochy16 said...

Yeah this slate is pretty damn messy

• deejones49

Rough looking night

• richdelsol

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #36

RG Tiered Ranking

Having a flashback to Tavares’ 5 point night in Vancouver many years ago. I will need to have him in the breakaway tonight in at least 1 lu to find out if he does it again.

• rkoshack

@yountingly said...

Having a flashback to Tavares’ 5 point night in Vancouver many years ago. I will need to have him in the breakaway tonight in at least 1 lu to find out if he does it again.

I knew I liked him tonight for a reason when looking at the prices. I remember that game now.

Miller playing very good lately gives me pause

• dyavid

I feel like the stepan line is pretty underpriced. Dont usually like playing NYR because their scoring is so hard to predict but mid 5ks seems too cheap for them against carolina

• sizzlebeans

@dyavid said...

I feel like the stepan line is pretty underpriced. Dont usually like playing NYR because their scoring is so hard to predict but mid 5ks seems too cheap for them against carolina

I’ve got some exposure to them, so I would fade. I never get the Rangers scoring right.

• GPeanut

Who might the chalk goalie be tonight? Need to know who to fade…im half tempted to fade the one I have in there now. #UglySlate

• kdub

I hope everythings OK with JayWilly I love his article, but I see hes had a family emergency. Hopefully all is well

• sizzlebeans

@GPeanut said...

Who might the chalk goalie be tonight? Need to know who to fade…im half tempted to fade the one I have in there now. #UglySlate

I seem to be pretty heavy on one goalie priced at $7500 on DK. I’m a little worried about that.

• Orty1370

Liking on DK CHI Line 2 and TOR Line 1
    FD CHI Line 1 with TOR Line 1

Goalies: Quick, Greiss, Crawford, Schneider, Elliot

GL Tonight!

• kdub

@sizzlebeans said...

I seem to be pretty heavy on one goalie priced at $7500 on DK. I’m a little worried about that.

Play Elliot at your own risk

• dyavid

i’m going raanta and crawford myself. Dont mind holtby either

• tristanwolf

@kdub said...

He is the hottest goalie going right now. Hopefully playing les habs keeps %down a little.

• sizzlebeans

@tristanwolf said...

He is the hottest goalie going right now. Hopefully playing les habs keeps %down a little.

You could argue for Bobrovsky as the hottest right now ;)

• tristanwolf

@sizzlebeans said...

You could argue for Bobrovsky as the hottest right now ;)

I stand corrected. Didn’t realize bob was on his 3rd 😮 s.o.! Elliott 9-1-1 last 11 still playing great lately.

• Benn91

Call me crazy if you want but I am going ALL IN with NJ L1 tonight. They did not score 1 goal in the last 2 games and they are facing Colorado tonight so I come back to you guys tommorow with that.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #36

RG Tiered Ranking

@dyavid said...

i’m going raanta and crawford myself. Dont mind holtby either

Have mostly them as well. 1 with Schneider.

I have exposure to LA2. NYI1, NYR1&2, Phi1, MTL1, CHI2, Ott1 and Tor2 FD gpp only

• dyavid

@tristanwolf said...

Price been great lately too which is what scares me off. He’s won his last 5.

• mattneverwins

@Benn91 said...

Call me crazy if you want but I am going ALL IN with NJ L1 tonight. They did not score 1 goal in the last 2 games and they are facing Colorado tonight so I come back to you guys tommorow with that.

you’re not alone + severson for me

• deejones49

@kdub said...

Where is Jimmy Howard when you need him

• Benn91

OEL 4.6K PP1 against a b2b Ottawa team. Good pick?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).