7:35 PM :  Minnesota ( -115 ) at  Tampa Bay ( -105 ) —- T: -115
    8:35 PM :  Anaheim ( 145 ) at  Chicago ( -165 ) —- T: 145
    9:05 PM :  New Jersey ( -120 ) at  Colorado ( 100 ) —- T: -120
    9:05 PM :  Ottawa ( 0 ) at  Arizona ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    9:05 PM :  Montreal ( -105 ) at  Calgary ( -115 ) —- T: -105
    10:05 PM :  N.Y. Islanders ( -145 ) at  Vancouver ( 125 ) —- T: -145
    10:35 PM :  Washington ( -115 ) at  San Jose ( -105 ) —- T: -115
    10:35 PM :  Nashville ( 115 ) at  Los Angeles ( -135 ) —- T: 115

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Danforth11

Voracek or Hoffman for DK?

• keephustlincuz

@deejones49 said...

Where is Jimmy Howard when you need him

Dee… How do you feel about Arizona tonight? Condon and Ottawa on a B2B. All very cheap.

• deejones49

@keephustlincuz said...

Dee… How do you feel about Arizona tonight? Condon and Ottawa on a B2B. All very cheap.

I like AZ also looking hard at VAN and COL

• keephustlincuz

@deejones49 said...

I like AZ also looking hard at VAN and COL

Maybe a horvat Baertschi combo? Price is playing well right now. NJ and Col is a dumpster fire.

• sizzlebeans

@Benn91 said...

Call me crazy if you want but I am going ALL IN with NJ L1 tonight. They did not score 1 goal in the last 2 games and they are facing Colorado tonight so I come back to you guys tommorow with that.

I’ not all in, but i has

• sizzlebeans

@Benn91 said...

OEL 4.6K PP1 against a b2b Ottawa team. Good pick?

OEL is garbage this year. Way better defenders available at that price and lower. You can get the Yotes better d-man in Gologoski for $3800

• kirby34

Gardiner or Rielly in gpps on DK?

• deejones49

@keephustlincuz said...

Maybe a horvat Baertschi combo? Price is playing well right now. NJ and Col is a dumpster fire.

I like the Horvat Baertschi combo

• Messiah717

The back to back stuff is not working out lately.

• deactivated51600

@Benn91 said...

Call me crazy if you want but I am going ALL IN with NJ L1 tonight. They did not score 1 goal in the last 2 games and they are facing Colorado tonight so I come back to you guys tommorow with that.

Not to mention Colorado actually won last game and scored 3 goals.. so chances of a repeat are slim. They didn’t even look to great vs Carolina in winning. So, you def not crazy!

• richdelsol

• 2015 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@Benn91 said...

• deactivated51600

@Benn91 said...

Yes. OEL is still a good professional hockey player. He’s on a goal scoring drought so he’s due. Always gets a ton of ice time. Contrarian if you listen to what most say. Playing vs a team that’s one of the worst in the league in terms of giving up goals to D men. Krug broke a goal drought vs them the other night.

• richdelsol

• 2015 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@whoisjohngalt said...

Yes. OEL is still a good professional hockey player. He’s on a goal scoring drought so he’s due. Always gets a ton of ice time. Contrarian if you listen to what most say. Playing vs a team that’s one of the worst in the league in terms of giving up goals to D men. Krug broke a goal drought vs them the other night.

• Orty1370

I’m Thinking Wild Line 2 should get a look versus Vasilevskiy…I’m betting it will go under the radar as that last time he faced the Wild he threw up a stone wall. Not looking for a repeat performance.

• sizzlebeans

Feeling pretty great about my LUs . Likely means I will see a “Winning $0” sometime before 11pm (PST) tonight.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

Any news about Bozak?

• SA16

OEL is bad and should feel bad about his play this season.

• deejones49

Carey Price out with the flu Thursday night

• Messiah717

@sizzlebeans said...

Feeling pretty great about my LUs . Likely means I will see a “Winning $0” sometime before 11pm (PST) tonight.

LOL I’ll meet you here at a 11 so we can do a shot.

• Messiah717

Damn the quarter arcade was like 1000 short.

• stellagirl

kind of an ugly slate. Looking at my LU’s I feel too chalky but my hope is that with 10 games and some folks trying to be contrarian (see AZ and Col discussions above) that ownership will be spread out.

I have a lot of TOR, CHI, and OTT. A little NJ, NYI, a whole lot of Crawford, a little Greiss and Schneider.

Complete fades: Was, SJ, CAL, ANH, CAR, MIN, TBL, COL, ARI, VAN, NSH.

We shall see!

• Scumpunch

@Zieg30 said...

Any news about Bozak?

On the ice for pregame skate, but Eric Fehr is on the ice as well.

• Scumpunch

Leafs line rushes at warmup.

Komarov-Kadri-Nylander
    JVR-Bozak-Marner
    Hyman-Matthews-Brown
    Martin-Boyle-Soshnikov

• hcassidy

@Orty1370 said...

I’m Thinking Wild Line 2 should get a look versus Vasilevskiy…I’m betting it will go under the radar as that last time he faced the Wild he threw up a stone wall. Not looking for a repeat performance.

I think the damage comes from the 4, Wild now loaded. I just couldnt play it.

• stellagirl

@hcassidy said...

I think the damage comes from the 4, Wild now loaded. I just couldnt play it.

That’s what the Quarter Arcade is for

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).