7:05 PM :  New Jersey ( 135 ) at  N.Y. Rangers ( -155 ) —- T: 6u-25
    7:05 PM :  Toronto ( -150 ) at  Edmonton ( 130 ) —- T: 6½o-35
    7:05 PM :  Philadelphia ( 125 ) at  N.Y. Islanders ( -155 ) —- T: 6u-10
    7:05 PM :  Pittsburgh ( 115 ) at  Columbus ( -135 ) —- T: 6½o-25
    8:05 PM :  Carolina ( 130 ) at  Nashville ( -150 ) —- T: 5½o-20
    8:05 PM :  Chicago ( 145 ) at  Dallas ( -165 ) —- T: 7u-30
    8:05 PM :  Los Angeles ( 155 ) at  Arizona ( -175 ) —- T: 5o-30
    10:05 PM :  Vegas ( -180 ) at  Vancouver ( 145 ) —- T: 5½u-10

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• the_shashi

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@Zieg30 said...

Three Rangers tonight! That’s ballsy given how cold they’ve been! But I’m sure you’re the only one who owns that line, and NJ is weak and on a B2B.

The Rangers is going to run over the devils tonight… I kept my original lineup and entered it in the glove save.

The only other line i considered pairing with them apart from EDM was Tor1 + Kadri and Rielly but it doesn’t look like anyone has that in the contest. The value of a second ticket…

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

TB with the first goal. Was really hoping it was Rutta from Kuch for our boy Felix. Or Sergachev for Shashi!

But now, McD.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

@the_shashi said...

The Rangers is going to run over the devils tonight… I kept my original lineup and entered it in the glove save.

The only other line i considered pairing with them apart from EDM was Tor1 + Kadri and Rielly but it doesn’t look like anyone has that in the contest. The value of a second ticket…

Rangers L1 is actually owned by others. Pretty highly owned line in the end.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

Loumister with two entries went a TB team stack and an EDM team stack.

I really like the former approach, but do not like the latter (given that Sparks isn’t starting for TO).

• yisman

also Lundqvist the highest-owned goalie

and DeAngelo got 17.5%

I would not have gone Rangers with the juicy options of BOS1, TB1, TB2, and DAL1 available.

• OttawaCityMadman

@Zieg30 said...

Loumister with two entries went a TB team stack and an EDM team stack.

I really like the former approach, but do not like the latter (given that Sparks isn’t starting for TO).

Cal N Jr has a Tampa stack. But he missed McD. shame

• OttawaCityMadman

I actually like Felix’s team best. Good spread of the top guys, with some interesting punts.DallColle puts up 4-5 pts he’s looking good…

• mfetzner

Forsberg out tonight FYI

• mfetzner

And Campbell in net for LAK

• mr_papageorgio

Kuuuuuuch!!!

Starting to sound like the golf forum in here lol

• canuck1995

I like Granlund-Joha-Arv more just because of salary relief. Wish I used more – I don’t want to tinker them into lineups and be upset about it afterwards.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

@yisman said...

also Lundqvist the highest-owned goalie

and DeAngelo got 17.5%

I would not have gone Rangers with the juicy options of BOS1, TB1, TB2, and DAL1 available.

I am shocked by the Rangers’ ownership. NJ has been awful, but they actually shut down some decent teams recently (in the sense that they lost 2-0, not 5-0) and the Rangers have been ice cold. Kreider-Zib-Zuc was a legit top line, but Zuc was a key piece of it.

Boston, Tampa, and Dallas, are in such great spots. Of course, salary relief is needed elsewhere to fit in the top guys from those teams.

Though I’ll say that Bergeron-Marchand had such a horrible first period, which is disappointing.

• canuck1995

@mfetzner said...

If you are an avid NHL DFS player it’s the best $3 you’ll ever spend. You can set up goalie confirmation alerts and alerts for each team. So as soon as a goalie is updated to likely or confirmed you get a notification. If a guy is not on the ice or not in the lineup it lets you know. Lines are time stamped below and tells you whether it’s from warm ups or practice. It’s a must as far as I’m concerned and has saved my ass on many times. This forum and LWL are musts

This is a lot more than I anticipated. I’ve missed a few changes because I’ll be at the gym sometimes around 4:30/5ish and it will escape my mind to check. You may have just sold me on it lol

• cheezpizza

Im so freaking unlucky with goalies lately. The Devils scoring twice already…and i have a good lineup around him so far, too.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

@canuck1995 said...

I like Granlund-Joha-Arv more just because of salary relief. Wish I used more – I don’t want to tinker them into lineups and be upset about it afterwards.

I loved Turris-Granlund-Smith as a cheap line to match with the heavy hitters. While I still like Nashville’s top line, their secondary options are now horrible.

• canuck1995

@Zieg30 said...

I loved Turris-Granlund-Smith as a cheap line to match with the heavy hitters. While I still like Nashville’s top line, their secondary options are now horrible.

Yeah I liked that line too, just wish Turris was a more active player for DFS purposes.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

I don’t understand Rask at 12.5%. He was the number one goalie of the evening with the best chance to get the win.

• cheezpizza

@Zieg30 said...

I don’t understand Rask at 12.5%. He was the number one goalie of the evening with the best chance to get the win.

Nothing is guaranteed. Dubnyk shut out the Lightning in TB. Just hope luck shines upon you.

• Joda

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

@Zieg30 said...

It’s a slate with loads of offense to target. Rask is $8,400 with plenty of viable options cheaper than him and he is on a team that has allowed nearly the fewest shots against after the All-Star break. Not much upside

• sizzlebeans

PIT2 with a goal, but I only Geno and Phil in my LU. Let’s go Phil, get those hot dogs.

• OttawaCityMadman

G for Felix!1

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

@Joda said...

It’s a slate with loads of offense to target. Rask is $8,400 with plenty of viable options cheaper than him and he is on a team that has allowed nearly the fewest shots against after the All-Star break. Not much upside

Yeah, that’s a sensible response, though I would think that in a 40-person tournament, you’d try to snag the safest option at G as it’s not a 10k+ entrant GPP. Obvious multiple legit approaches.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

@OttawaCityMadman said...

G for Felix!1

and an assist! Huge given that they hadn’t even put up shots and blocks.

• OttawaCityMadman

i got lots of Berg’on tonight. 0 Marh’nd.

• cheezpizza

Faded Bergeron and Marchand. Thankfully Tavares and Kucherov are covering my ass.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).