7:08 PM : 53 Buffalo ( 200 ) at 54 Philadelphia ( -240 ) —- T: 5½o-15
    7:08 PM : 55 Nashville ( 170 ) at 56 Carolina ( -200 ) —- T: 5½o-20
    7:08 PM : 57 New Jersey ( 170 ) at 58 Washington ( -200 ) —- T: 6o-15
    7:08 PM : 59 Boston ( -115 ) at 60 N.Y. Islanders ( -105 ) —- T: 5½u-40
    7:08 PM : 61 Florida ( -130 ) at 62 Columbus ( 110 ) —- T: 5½u-15
    7:08 PM : 63 Winnipeg ( 160 ) at 64 Toronto ( -180 ) —- T: 6½u-20
    7:38 PM : 65 Tampa Bay ( -340 ) at 66 Detroit ( 280 ) —- T: 5½u-15
    8:38 PM : 67 Chicago ( 115 ) at 68 Dallas ( -135 ) —- T: 5½u-20

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• OttawaCityMadman

another 15 for Tro’k adn Aho, 20 if you have Ham

• jayzee666

Aho you Ah hole!! Ruins my 0 goal night. So close.
    Need Subban to get lit up now to compensate.

• zovyn

You have to be able to accept when a strongly favored team/goalie shits the bed. Happens almost every night. But the top 3 favored teams all having their goalies getting lit up? Meh. That’s just jacked.

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

Red wings teaching the Lightning a lesson.

• gairz

Let’s go, Laine. Get your head our of your ass!

• blackdirkdiggler

Terrific. Had my sights on Varmalov the entire day for my cash game, cause I figured it would be low scoring. Decide to switch last minute to Tampa Bay’s Vasectomy or whatever his name is, and now I get screwed.

• noddy

@OttawaCityMadman said...

another 15 for Tro’k adn Aho, 20 if you have Ham

I have Trocheck, Aho, and Hamilton.

• Stangs13

No idea how pionk didn’t get an assist in the Appleton goal. He had the entry pass to coop who got the only assist. It would be his third point so it would be huge. Have him and Hellebuck in my best lineup

• mr_papageorgio

Knew the early Matthews/Marner/Reilly goal was too good to be true.

• ryanprzy

My best lineup has Reimer in net. That’s quack-tastic

• qatman

Thanks Ovechkin for that stellar performance as the Caps score five. Got one from Oshie but geez.

• ifthethunder

My Matthews – Halak l.u. is doing much better than my Alex NedeljkovicJVR one.

Oh well. Just another 2 bricks in the wall.
    ~

• maibockaddict

Hmmm in the DK Finale 6 guys with the exact same LU are leading as I type this…on an 8 game slate

• gairz

2.82% Jordan Staal. Loving it..

• maibockaddict

@maibockaddict said...

Hmmm in the DK Finale 6 guys with the exact same LU are leading as I type this…on an 8 game slate

Looking closer, all the players in said LU are just random dudes

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Beyond tilted. My original lineup, which had Eichel, would be leading the Spin for $100K even with a 0 from Eichel. I’d be at 151.30.

• zovyn

TB2 needs to win this game for me down the stretch.

• Southie777

Yep, definitely need a break, at least for a few days.

• zovyn

@maibockaddict said...

@maibockaddict said…

Looking closer, all the players in said LU are just random dudes

Something like 23 of the top 30 spots in the FD Breakaway are held by the same guy right now, with all different lineups. They’re not all the same core, either… not sure I’ve ever seen anything like it.

Luckily he’s not in the Super Goal or he’d be destroying that one too…

• mr_papageorgio

@Felixxberg said...

Beyond tilted. My original lineup, which had Eichel, would be leading the Spin for $100K even with a 0 from Eichel. I’d be at 151.30.

Eichel screws us even when he doesn’t play. That’s brutal.

• Southie777

@zovyn said...

Something like 23 of the top 30 spots in the FD Breakaway are held by the same guy right now, with all different lineups. They’re not all the same core, either… not sure I’ve ever seen anything like it.

Yep, crazy. CARPP1, for all the monies.

• zovyn

On a sidenote, how the F@#*! does Stamkos play 3 periods and only have 1 shot. I miss Kucherov so damn much.

• zovyn

@Southie777 said...

Yep, crazy. CARPP1, for all the monies.

I don’t recognize the sn: haakee but that means nothing, really. I don’t track guys in general. But he’s got to be looking at over $40k at the moment.

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@mr_papageorgio said...

Eichel screws us even when he doesn’t play. That’s brutal.

It’s just crazy. If I just swap him for Reinhart, I lead by like 20. If I upgrade a D, I probably go from Forsling to Weegar and lead by 23. I didn’t trust BUF1 without Eichel and it could cost me $100K.

• gairz

haakee has been around for a while..

He was very good a few years back. Haven’t seen him pop lately. But good for him.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).