7:08 PM : 43 Washington ( 110 ) at 44 N.Y. Islanders ( -130 ) —- T: 5½u-25
    7:08 PM : 45 N.Y. Rangers ( -215 ) at 46 Buffalo ( 175 ) —- T: 6u-20
    7:08 PM : 47 Columbus ( 230 ) at 48 Tampa Bay ( -260 ) —- T: 5½u-20
    7:08 PM : 49 Pittsburgh ( 110 ) at 50 Boston ( -130 ) —- T: 5½u-15
    7:08 PM : 51 Montreal ( -200 ) at 52 Ottawa ( 175 ) —- T: 6o-25
    8:08 PM : 53 Carolina ( -160 ) at 54 Chicago ( 140 ) —- T: 5½o-25
    8:08 PM : 55 Dallas ( -125 ) at 56 Nashville ( 105 ) —- T: 5o-25
    10:38 PM : 57 Minnesota ( 145 ) at 58 Vegas ( -175 ) —- T: 5½u-25

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Well, anyone here?

• Steverino01

Hearing the NHL is going to shut down because of Covid or because Buffalo won, can’t remember.

• cplatt87

@Felixxberg said...

Well, anyone here?

I still check in but it seems like most of the regulars have moved on to baseball or just stopped playing in general.

I’ve been on a big cooler recently so I’m just playing a small amount each night but not really doing deep dives in like I was early in the season.

• hautalak

I’ve flat up given up on this season! My focus is baseball but I’ll still play some NHL, it just really sucks right now and just isn’t fun. For a change I only have the sport/teams to blame instead of outside factors besides COVID. Teams are broken and can’t be fixed, so it’s become “play the team against whatever wretched team is out there that evening”…

• Krausehouse

• 2020 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Ya still here. Having the worst NHL dfs season in 3 years…
    Playing on and off.

• Mccurds13

Going back to Vegas tonight for the hammer. Also like the rangers. Think buffalo will lay an egg after there rare victory

• Felixxberg

@Krausehouse said...

Ya still here. Having the worst NHL dfs season in 3 years…
    Playing on and off.

I honestly feel like no one is having a good season!

• Krausehouse

• 2020 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@Felixxberg said...

Yeah can’t really put my finger on what it is. But a lot of successful NHL dfsers seem to be struggling.

• hautalak

@Krausehouse said...

Yeah can’t really put my finger on what it is. But a lot of successful NHL dfsers seem to be struggling.

I know this sounds crazy and expected from me but I’m starting to think some teams just don’t give a shit this season. They’re waiting for a “real year” and might be a little jealous of the North division. I mean the East division is a dogfight most nights and I know we have those games elsewhere.

This is one year where parity is not what it normally is.

• Felixxberg

@hautalak said...

I know this sounds crazy and expected from me but I’m starting to think some teams just don’t give a shit this season. They’re waiting for a “real year” and might be a little jealous of the North division. I mean the East division is a dogfight most nights and I know we have those games elsewhere.

This is one year where parity is not what it normally is.

We should be able to capitalize on it though, but somehow it looks like no one can, except maybe Hofbrauking.

I’m playing the $250 qualifier tonight because the FHWC is my best shot at making legit money, and I have enough in the bankroll to justify playing it. Not chasing it too much in general though.

• mr_papageorgio

@Felixxberg said...

It’s been a tough year. I have probably 6 or 7 top 10s in the $333 but my best was 5th for $3k so still down overall. Been close a bunch but haven’t quite been able to get to the top.

• Zieg30

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

I’m on a hellish downward streak for the last two months myself! Been extremely frustrating. Started off the season doing very well. A nice score in the Spin, a sweat basically every other night, but then it quickly turned south.

Too disheartened about it to comment much!

But it could all turn around tonight as I have another ticket to the $250 qual. Win that and all losses are forgiven and forgotten!

• maibockaddict

Chandler Stephenson suspended 3 games

• Brendan240

I think the baseball like schedule of teams playing each other 2-3 games in a row is having an effect on the players. It must get monotonous for the players to have such a repetitive schedule and the intensity in the games seems to fluctuate in a more unpredictable way this year.

• Felixxberg

@maibockaddict said...

Chandler Stephenson suspended 3 games

It makes Glass a fine pick. We have to assume he’ll center L1, but who knows!

• qatman

It has been an up and down season for me, lately very down. Golf has been absolutely killing me. I thought, hooray, baseball starts today! But that has been an inauspicious beginning as well. Still, he persisted…

Going with Lanky-net tonight along with some OTT, BOS, and a couple of high-end defensemen.

Good luck friends.

• sizzlebeans

@Felixxberg said...

Well, anyone here?

I’m still here El Guapo

• sizzlebeans

I find any time I post in here the outcome is the opposite of my post, so I try to limit my jinx exposure. Been having an ok season, mainly just floating on at about even. Was doing better early in the season. Just ok now.

• Mccurds13

My first season, and playing for small stakes but been a pretty good year for me. The baseball style schedule isn’t my favorite (although I’m worried it’s here to stay), but the only playing inside your division is definitely getting old for me.

• qatman

Another day, another wipeout. I thought I saw a Kuznetsov assist but they must have changed it. Figures when I jump off Carlson he double dongs.

I’m going to have to commit to either NHL or MLB – can’t continue to play cash games in both every day. GPP of course is fine as you can just shoot a stack or double stack and hope. Cash is a lot more work.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).