• Blogger of the Month

7:08 PM :  Toronto ( -135 ) at  Montreal ( 115 ) —- T: 6u-15
    7:08 PM :  Detroit ( 320 ) at  Carolina ( -400 ) —- T: 5½u-10
    7:08 PM :  Chicago ( -120 ) at  Columbus ( 100 ) —- T: 5½u-10
    8:08 PM :  St. Louis ( 120 ) at  Minnesota ( -140 ) —- T: 5½u-10
    9:08 PM :  Arizona ( 300 ) at  Colorado ( -357 ) —- T: 5½o-28
    10:08 PM :  Vegas ( -170 ) at  Los Angeles ( 140 ) —- T: 5½o-15
    10:38 PM :  Anaheim ( 163 ) at  San Jose ( -190 ) —- T: 5½o-13

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• hautalak

Just saw it this morning but Jeff Carter is now a Pen. Gonna be a big uptick IMO (depending on who he plays with). Then again the Pens do this often and rarely has it worked as anticipated.

As far as NHL I’m still here and am waiting to see what else goes down today. MLB has taken over for me, as I just have not been able to get into this season. Every day is Deja Vu (not the strip club for you NBA guys)!!!

• ifthethunder

I’m doing NBA Ironman, but I’m no NBA guy…my 300 fantasy point game counter has been stuck for weeks. Got back on track after my recent NHL skid though.
    ~

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Made some very easy money in CSGO this morning.

Had a 5 day trial starting today, but it got settled this morning/noon! Back to grinding!

• tristanwolf

@Felixxberg said...

Made some very easy money in CSGO this morning.

Had a 5 day trial starting today, but it got settled this morning/noon! Back to grinding!

lol what is csgo?

gonna be a wild day think i’ll only roll 3-4 lus

• Felixxberg

@tristanwolf said...

lol what is csgo?

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (esports)

• panters

If you haven’t heard, STL/MIN cancelled tonight. Of course that was the game I was stacking in SD! Good luck you guys!

• hautalak

Nothing about today’s slate but wrote a blog kind of going over the season, making playoff predictions, and expansion draft talk. https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/all-around-the-nhl-3606068

Also DK has some weird Happy Gilmore contests today. I’m only playing the 9th at 9 though haha Good luck!!!

• panters

Thanks for mentioning your blog. Will read after work!

• hautalak

@panters said...

Thanks for mentioning your blog. Will read after work!

I got your Canes making it to the Cup!!!

• qatman

@hautalak said...

Nothing about today’s slate but wrote a blog kind of going over the season, making playoff predictions, and expansion draft talk. https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/all-around-the-nhl-3606068

Also DK has some weird Happy Gilmore contests today. I’m only playing the 9th at 9 though haha Good luck!!!

Nice blog, I enjoyed it. As a casual ‘real life’ hockey fan I don’t have a good perspective on the actual teams – in fact other than that the Sharks are missing the playoffs I wasn’t aware of the standings. So it is cool to see some thoughts.

My H2H is tied 1-1 after I couldn’t overcome a near min-priced Conor Sheary double dong. Tonight I am going Mackinnon over Matthews so we’ll see how that works out.

• ifthethunder

@Felixxberg said...

Good to see they didn’t put you in the slammer!
    ~

• hautalak

@qatman said...

Nice blog, I enjoyed it. As a casual ‘real life’ hockey fan I don’t have a good perspective on the actual teams – in fact other than that the Sharks are missing the playoffs I wasn’t aware of the standings. So it is cool to see some thoughts.

Thank you and much appreciated! Yeah this has been a weird season with some big surprises along the way. I’m really just negative towards the schedule (which was out of their control). Just hate the same teams over again without sudden death on the line. Maybe I’ll cheer up if my DFS picks up lol

Good luck tonight!

• yisman

Pivoted from Reimer to Hellebyuck

c’mon!

• yisman

friggin yahoo

put Miller in my lineup as goalie, as he was projected

now Stolarz in net and Yahoo doesn’t have him in the pool

• Southie777

Went almost entirely Glasnow/Peralta, faded almost all the early chalk hitting. Been frustrating all night, because it’s felt like a bloodbath, but starting to look up now. But, of course, my best lineup for offense so far is one where I went Glasnow/McKenzie. If I had Peralta in that one, it’d be in about 50th in the $7.62. But, alas…

Haha, and of course, I’m in the wrong forum. Hey, fellas!

• Felixxberg

@ifthethunder said...

Good to see they didn’t put you in the slammer!
    ~

Haha I’m actually a civil litigation lawyer! Would have been a rough draining week.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).