NHL FORUM

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM :  Philadelphia ( 190 ) at  Washington ( -230 ) —- T: 190
    8:05 PM :  N.Y. Islanders ( 120 ) at  Florida ( -140 ) —- T: 120
    9:35 PM :  Minnesota ( 160 ) at  Dallas ( -180 ) —- T: 160
    10:35 PM :  San Jose ( 120 ) at  Los Angeles ( -140 ) —- T: 120

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• TrueLikeGiroux

I’ll be interested to see who DAL rolls with tonight in net. Lehtonen doesn’t have good playoff numbers but does have good numbers against the Wild, Niemi obviously has more playoff experience.

• DirtysBurgers

I feel like MIN1 will have some sneaky GPP value tonight. Parise is out so nobody will be on them… But Coyle put up 6 points against Dallas in 5 games this season.

• tristanwolf

tough slate. wash 1,2 dallas 1,2. mix in some sneaky d. chalky but feels most comfortable.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #97

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@DirtysBurgers said...

I feel like MIN1 will have some sneaky GPP value tonight. Parise is out so nobody will be on them… But Coyle put up 6 points against Dallas in 5 games this season.

Wasn’t he on a line WITH Parise for most of those games, though?

• DirtysBurgers

Just looking at the numbers, my guess is that he wasn’t. Coyle had 2 goals 4 assists and was a +6 in 5 games against the Stars this year. Parise only had 1 assist with 0 goals and was -6.

• tasteitsucka

Last night I was gonna go TB1 and PIT 1 but I talked myself into the idea that everyone would be on that and if everyone was wrong, I could go DET1 and St Louis 1 and win all the monies. Yeah.

Gonna go LA 2 / FLA 1 tonight. Figure most will be on DAL but I’m not so sure bout Dallas.

• shirl032

@DirtysBurgers said...

Just looking at the numbers, my guess is that he wasn’t. Coyle had 2 goals 4 assists and was a +6 in 5 games against the Stars this year. Parise only had 1 assist with 0 goals and was -6.

I think it Was either vanek/zucker with koivu and parise. Coyle would have been on the 2nd or 3rd line in those games.

• Nobakov

Last night was a disaster.

Highest exposures tonight-
    Kari in net.
    FL 1
    DAL 2
    SJ 1
    WA 2
    Goligoski
    Carlson

Pretty much fading Ovi and Benn. Have small %‘s of each.

• bobbybaby

just so tired of holtby letting easy ones by in the 1st period. i never fade ovie. he is perma play

• keephustlincuz

No vlasic on FD for some reason.

• deejones49

Rolling out Kari Lehtonen tonight

• wisertime

my gut tells me the flyers win one tonight for the late Ed snider. I believe the flyers come out of the gates strong catching the caps by suprise.

• deejones49

Ove no shots in the 1st

• wisertime

flyers/caps game is a snoozefest

• wisertime

I guess my gut was wrong. flyers laid an egg

• deejones49

@wisertime said...

I guess my gut was wrong. flyers laid an egg

It happens

• AWoo

Wild have 2 shots after 1st period vs DAL 14 shots lol

• tristanwolf

not too bad so far, got a 39 and a 40 going in the FD breakaway so far with NYI 1. i guess now rooting for SJ and against Dallas, had about 50% exposure with dallas/wash combos. doing much better with 10-12 lus vs my old 3-4 in gpps (stating the obvious).

• tristanwolf

nyi 1/fla2 killin it. hate to stack against each other on fd though, wonder what the % of winners is including stacks or partials against each other vs regular.

• AWoo

@tristanwolf said...

nyi 1/fla2 killin it. hate to stack against each other on fd though, wonder what the % of winners is including stacks or partials against each other vs regular.

Sort of hard to do with +/- on FD

• tristanwolf

lol radek faksa goal for dallas. i though cody eakin sucks, and switched him out in one. 2.6% ownership.should have switched all 4.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).