• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:08 PM :  Winnipeg ( -175 ) at  Ottawa ( 145 ) —- T: 6u-15
    7:08 PM :  Calgary ( 135 ) at  Montreal ( -157 ) —- T: 6u-22
    10:08 PM :  Vegas ( -200 ) at  Los Angeles ( 175 ) —- T: 5½o-20
    2:08 PM :  Arizona ( 175 ) at  Minnesota ( -200 ) —- T: 5½u-25
    7:38 PM :  Colorado ( -180 ) at  St. Louis ( 160 ) —- T: 5½o-25
    10:38 PM :  Anaheim ( 155 ) at  San Jose ( -175 ) —- T: 5½o-20

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

I love ARI and ANH SDs. They tweak lines pretty much every game and never report anything during the day!

• panters

I wonder if Koernar is someone to pick on in the ANA/SJ game. I know SJ is favored but there G has no stats.

• ifthethunder

@panters said...

I wonder if Koernar is someone to pick on in the ANA/SJ game. I know SJ is favored but there G has no stats.

I don’t know who to play in net. I have John Gibson at the moment because he’s cheap.
    ~

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@panters said...

He has stats in the minors and they’re pretty bad! The problem with ANH is that they tweak lines pretty much every game, and they always play late. Perfect for SD, but not for main.

• Mccurds13

@Felixxberg said...

He has stats in the minors and they’re pretty bad! The problem with ANH is that they tweak lines pretty much every game, and they always play late. Perfect for SD, but not for main.

This is the problem I’m having deciding whether I want ANH in main. Like the matchup, but don’t like choosing late to either be uncorrelated or leaving a bunch on the table. May just play some one offs or 1D-1F and then it’s not as bad.

• panters

@ifthethunder said...

I don’t know who to play in net. I have John Gibson at the moment because he’s cheap.
    ~

Thanks and thanks to you Felixx. I just went ahead and stacked ANA with Gibson and hopefully stay up to 1030 or so to see the changes!
    Good luck to you all.

• tristanwolf

grubauer with the covid. prob still don’t want st. louis. eating chalk tonight winne, vegas and a whole lotta ducks.

• zovyn

Donskoi OUT – Kadri back on COL PP1 :)

• ifthethunder

@panters said...

Thanks and thanks to you Felixx. I just went ahead and stacked ANA with Gibson and hopefully stay up to 1030 or so to see the changes!
    Good luck to you all.

Anthony Stolarz will be in tending net for the Ducks for a couple hundred less and I like it.
    ~

• panters

@ifthethunder said...

Anthony Stolarz will be in tending net for the Ducks for a couple hundred less and I like it.
    ~

Thanks for that bit. I had Gibson in. Trying a GPP quarter line and started Grubauer AFTER tristan posted the covid news. What an idiot.

• zovyn

David Schoen 🗞🏒
    @DavidSchoenLVRJ
    ·
    1m
    Golden Knights projected lineup vs. #GoKingsGo

Pacioretty-Stephenson-Stone
    Marchessault-Karlsson-Smith
    Janmark-Nosek-Tuch
    Carrier-Roy-Jurco

Martinez-Theodore
    McNabb-Pietrangelo
    Hague-Whitecloud

Fleury
    #VegasBorn

• zovyn

Zach Dooley
    DooleyLAK · 14m Tonight's LAKings
    Line Rushes –

Iafallo – Kopitar – Brown
    Kempe – Anderson-Dolan – Moore
    Grundstrom – Lizotte – Athanasiou
    Lemieux – Vilardi – Wagner

Anderson – Doughty
    Maatta – Walker
    MacDermid – Clague

Quick
    Petersen

• zovyn

Quick in net for LAK

• jjwd

COL line 4… LOL!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).