• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

12:08 PM :  Washington ( 108 ) at  Boston ( -125 ) —- T: 5½o-15
    3:08 PM :  N.Y. Rangers ( -200 ) at  New Jersey ( 170 ) —- T: 5½o-30
    3:08 PM :  Pittsburgh ( 0 ) at  Buffalo ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    4:08 PM :  Vegas ( -250 ) at  Anaheim ( 210 ) —- T: 5½u-15
    6:38 PM :  N.Y. Islanders ( -145 ) at  Philadelphia ( 125 ) —- T: 5½u-15
    7:08 PM :  Toronto ( -310 ) at  Vancouver ( 250 ) —- T: 6½u-10

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• panters

Great day to try the two goalie theory in SD. Rask and Vanecek both suck testicles. That’s why I’m still playing quarters.

• Mccurds13

Going all over the Leafs tonight. Semi worried the canucks rally over this for at least a couple games but this should be a domination if Toronto shows up to play

• eatmyturf23

Whoa. What happened to the NHL thread?

• eatmyturf23

Welp. Georgiev injured in the first period. On comes Shesterkin. I played the slate at last minute, and chose Giorgiev. Ugh.

• yisman

@eatmyturf23 said...

Welp. Giorgiev injured in the first period. On comes Shesterkin. I played the slate at last minute, and chose Giorgiev. Ugh.

same

• ifthethunder

@eatmyturf23 said...

Whoa. What happened to the NHL thread?

NBA and NHL Ironman have both turned into death marches. A shame, at least I still occasionally cash in NHL.
    ~

• eatmyturf23

@ifthethunder said...

NBA and NHL Ironman have both turned into death marches. A shame, at least I still occasionally cash in NHL.
    ~

Baseball killed it huh?

• eatmyturf23

@yisman said...

same

Georgiev came back in thankfully

• ifthethunder

@eatmyturf23 said...

Baseball killed it huh?

Is that it? Is baseball DFS a big money-maker for DK (or other sites) now?
    ~

• Nucks916

Pearson-Horvat-Höglander
    Vesey-Miller-Boeser
    Michaelis-Sutter-Boyd
    Roussel-Graovac-Hawryluk

Edler-Myers
    Hughes-Hamonic
    Brisebois-Chatfield

🥅Holtby🥅

• ifthethunder

I need to Auston Matthews to do a thing or 3 or I’m cooked.
    ~

• ifthethunder

@ifthethunder said...

I need to Auston Matthews to do a thing or 3 or I’m cooked.

He did, dadgummit! Yet it was Tyler Myers who got me over the top.
    ~

• eatmyturf23

I hope you guys crushed it. My last min, random $7 became $24. That was a cheap thrill, lol. Not my usual entries but was a whim hehe

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).