• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:08 PM :  Washington ( -167 ) at  New Jersey ( 145 ) —- T: 6u-13
    8:08 PM :  Toronto ( -140 ) at  Winnipeg ( 120 ) —- T: 6o-15
    9:08 PM :  Calgary ( 120 ) at  Edmonton ( -140 ) —- T: 6o-15
    9:08 PM :  St. Louis ( 180 ) at  Colorado ( -220 ) —- T: 5½o-25
    10:08 PM :  San Jose ( 105 ) at  Los Angeles ( -125 ) —- T: 5½o-25
    10:08 PM :  Arizona ( -120 ) at  Anaheim ( 100 ) —- T: 5½u-35

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• cplatt87

Have all but given up on this season so you can best believe I’m jamming in all 3 of Matthews, McDavid and MacKinnon tonight

• ifthethunder

@cplatt87 said...

Have all but given up on this season so you can best believe I’m jamming in all 3 of Matthews, McDavid and MacKinnon tonight

I loaded up on Colorado the other night and it worked, so I’ll be going back to that well. Making another with Matthews.
    ~

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Last night made me remember why I left main contests to play only SD. Back to SD for a while!

• Felixxberg

But the $40 main is tempting.

• zovyn

I found it disturbingly easy on FD to jam MacKinnon, McJeebus, Draisatl, and Landeskog all into one lineup…

• Zieg30

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@Felixxberg said...

But the $40 main is tempting.

Great structure, but horribly small.

• Steverino01

@Felixxberg said...

Last night made me remember why I left main contests to play only SD. Back to SD for a while!

Last night was probably my worst night of the season. I barely broke 50 points…lol

• Felixxberg

@Steverino01 said...

Last night was probably my worst night of the season. I barely broke 50 points…lol

45.40 here. Good night to put $483 on that lineup…

• Felixxberg

@Zieg30 said...

Great structure, but horribly small.

Easier to win I guess!

• Southie777

I played 8 lineups on DK last night, 7 yielded 68.5 or less. One, I decided to go Barzal/Eberle and it got 171.7, good for 6th in the Forecheck. Had a TINY chance to take it down, but alas. The 0 from Svech did not help. 🤬 I’m mostly on to baseball, but I’ll certainly continue to dabble. (Which is funny, because I’ve had by far my best nights/near-misses in hockey.) Just hard to not try for some of these top prizes. Also, spring springing, Opening Day, warm weather, etc. Plus, I’m back in my fantasy baseball league this year and excited about baseball for the first time in over a year! All about Colorado tonight. COL1/COL2/COL3, you name it! (Along with everyone else.)

• sizzlebeans

@Felixxberg said...

Easier to win I guess!

Agreed. I prefer the smaller games, better odds to get to #1

• Lucasjackson

Anybody else on stolarz tonight?

• Steverino01

@Lucasjackson said...

Anybody else on stolarz tonight?

Yea I just added him to my single bullet. Had to go for it at that price (DK). With the leftover salary I did some other tinkering also, so in a few hours I’m sure I’ll be regretting all this tinkering.

• Steverino01

Fading the first 2 games. Going to be a long two hours waiting for my first skaters take the ice.

• zovyn

Avs have fans tonight. Also, Nichuskin is OUT

• zovyn

Backlund OUT for CGY

• cplatt87

Adrian Kempe had 4 shots in the first period and then did nothing the rest of the game. I missed the cash line by about 3 points across the board.

Love DFS

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).