Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:08 PM :  Nashville ( -120 ) at  Chicago ( 100 ) —- T: 5½u-10
    9:08 PM :  Minnesota ( -150 ) at  Arizona ( 130 ) —- T: 5½u-30
    9:38 PM :  San Jose ( 210 ) at  Vegas ( -250 ) —- T: 6u-20
    10:08 PM :  Montreal ( 115 ) at  Edmonton ( -135 ) —- T: 6u-20

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

I guess NHL DFS is dead! Come find me in SD!

• panters

Gotta love the SD! I hope next year DK has bigger contests. They need to re-evaluate potential fan base.

• lomac

I’m mostly playing the forum contest to get my ironman. Not a lot to like for low stake scrubs like myself with NHL dfs this year. I used to like playing tiers, but haven’t really this year due to the contests available.

• Krausehouse

• 2020 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

I think NHL will regain traction in the playoffs.

• sizzlebeans

@lomac said...

I’m mostly playing the forum contest to get my ironman.

Same. I’m on a streak of run bad right now anyway, so just the contests that get posted are all I usually play.

BTW – the leader in Hautalak’s gimmick game has a full NSH stack, smh

• zovyn

Sheng Peng
    @Sheng_Peng
    · 6m
    #SJSharks lines tonight, only change is Korenar is net, his first road start in NHL:

Gregor-Couture-Kane
    Balcers-Hertl-Marleau
    Meier-Gambrell-Labanc
    Donato-Kellman-Leonard

Ferraro-Burns
    Knyzhov-Karlsson
    Simek-Vlasic

Korenar

• zovyn

Danny Webster
    @DannyWebster21
    ·
    6m
    Lineup:

Pacioretty-Stephenson-Stone
    Marchessault-Karlsson-Janmark
    Sikura-Nosek-Tuch
    Carrier-Roy-Coghlan

Martinez-Pietrangelo
    McNabb-Theodore
    Hague-Whitecloud

Fleury

• gairz

Too much BSin cost me a buck tonight. Take my $, grinders.

I agree.. NHL DFS is dying.. Absolutely loved it at one time.. They had to change the scoring system. I bitched.. as well as many others. I adapted as many others did. Still not sure it was a gud decision.

• hautalak

@Krausehouse said...

I think NHL will regain traction in the playoffs.

Certainly what I’m waiting for. I mean we basically have playoff series right now in the Central, West, and kind of the North (still think MTL gets in).

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).