NHL FORUM

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:05 PM :  Pittsburgh ( -155 ) at  Philadelphia ( 135 ) —- T: 6u-10
    7:05 PM :  Nashville ( -175 ) at  Colorado ( 155 ) —- T: 6u-20

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #97

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

Going heavy on the new PHI L1, hoping it recreates the same magic. Probably won’t.

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

Part of me wants to play COL at home and all but I don’t see Hammond playing great again.

• Danforth11

@Zieg30 said...

Going heavy on the new PHI L1, hoping it recreates the same magic. Probably won’t.

What are the lines looking like if Hornqvist is in and Malkin out?

• Rodg1111

I’m going with the back and forth narrative that philly Pitt have been fallowing this whole series. Going heavy on pitt I think. Also want Colorado since they are at home. Possibly only mackinnon though

• Blahaaron

Neither team is gonna give any updates about their lineups lol. I’m on pit1 anyway.

• yisman

@Blahaaron said...

Neither team is gonna give any updates about their lineups lol. I’m on pit1 anyway.

yep, these coaches are getting more absurd by the day. Hakstol says it doesn’t benefit him to cooperate with the public so he won’t.

Adam Kimelman

Verified account

@NHLAdamK
    1h1 hour ago
    More
    Dave Hakstol has no further update in Ivan Provorov and says like Mike Sullivan the lineup is a game time decision

• yisman

Josh Getzoff

Verified account

@PensJG
    28s28 seconds ago
    More
    #Pens Patric Hornqvist is on the ice for warmups; Evgeni Malkin is not.

• Bam79

Hornqvist is on the ice. Malkin isn’t.

*Beat me to it.

• epot

so horny’s in and malkins out?

• Danforth11

Provorov at 2.9%, I got excited and then I looked at his last 3 game fpoint totals… 1, 1, and one.

• yisman

nhl playoffs becomes like the nba regular season with the non-stop lying by the teams.

After the previous game, Sullivan was asked about Malkin and said he’s fine.

• yisman

@Danforth11 said...

Provorov at 2.9%, I got excited and then I looked at his last 3 game fpoint totals… 1, 1, and one.

yeah got him 2.7% on Yahoo. Overpaid a little for him but I think it’s worth it to have a guy like him so low owned.

• yisman

@Danforth11 said...

so that makes him better than Fiala.

100 in salary difference. 0, 1, and 1 in Fiala’s last three

Incidentally, Fiala probably one of the best values at wing today.

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Awesemo crushed it yesterday! Missed the slate today so I have a Showdown entry.

• yisman

Couturier scores shorthanded Game 6, after he scored in his return in Game 5

oh and Provorov has a goal

• yisman

I stacked PHI1. Not good.

• yisman

Couturier has been the player to have the last two games, despite being on the third line. Go figure.

I haven’t used him at all the last two.

Couturier 2 goals and 2 assists

Provorov a goal

Laughton now a goal

• Danforth11

@yisman said...

Couturier has been the player to have the last two games, despite being on the third line. Go figure.

I haven’t used him at all the last two.

Couturier 2 goals and 2 assists

Provorov a goal

Laughton now a goal

Yeah he’s killing it today. I talked myself into running a stack with him and Pit1. It’s doing pretty good with 28 points, just hoping for the hat trick or another Hornqvist point.

• yisman

damn

so much for Flyers second period bet

Penguins tie it with 53 seconds left

Another goal that is at least partially Gudas’ fault. Guy is inept.

• Blahaaron

I had couterier until I heard Hornqvist was in and Simon was out so I took out couterier to afford Hornqvist. As long as I cash I’m fine. I have pit1 and nsh3 in my best game.

• yisman

Guentzel massive game as well

this game couldn’t be going worse

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/55672429?uc=1076746406

last place

btw, Provorov is really struggling out there. He’s playing at like 50%

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Fuck me. Bet philly live after the 2nd period. See the game is back so I turn it on and see a replay of a goal thinking it was from the previous period.

Then see 5-4 like Fuck

• yisman

Pittsburgh has played at Philadelphia five times this season

first four times: Penguins have a score of 5
    today: Penguins at 5 goals and still time left

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Philly the definition of shitting the bed

• Danforth11

This has been one hell of a game. Need to figure out who I’m gonna use as a punt on D tonight. Zadorov, Barberio, or Girard. Girard looks like he had some PP time last game.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).