NHL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:05 PM :  Pittsburgh ( -155 ) at  Philadelphia ( 135 ) —- T: 6u-10
    7:05 PM :  Nashville ( -175 ) at  Colorado ( 155 ) —- T: 6u-20

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• yisman

Letang playing very dirty this game

attempt to injure Couturier right there

earlier a blatant cross check uncalled

• yisman

Guentzel with a hat trick

6-4

• Rodg1111

Guentzel has 4 goals. So happy I got him in my lineups. Now hoping for mackinnon Watson sissons and ekholm to have big games too

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

4 goals lol

What a meltdown by philly.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@Rodg1111 said...

Guentzel has 4 goals. So happy I got him in my lineups. Now hoping for mackinnon Watson sissons and ekholm to have big games too

I have PIT L1 in roughly 40% of my lineups, but it was the OLD PIT L1, with Simon. Oops! Wish I’d checked the lineups closer to lock.

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

This is a hell of a game!

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

PIT1-PHI3 with a G from the other game seems to be the play.

• keephustlincuz

Couturier 60 fdps
    Guentzel 64 fdps

Wow.

• Blahaaron

I’m gonna make some money today. 30 pts with macK/Landeskog//Barberio/Sissons/Watson/ Ekholm. And 45 pts with Barrie/ NSH3.

• Blahaaron

@Blahaaron said...

I’m gonna make some money today. 30 pts with macK/Landeskog//Barberio/Sissons/Watson/ Ekholm. And 45 pts with Barrie/ NSH3.

When i say make some money I mean double my money so like 6 bucks lol.
    Need to get money for the next round.
    2 game nights. That’s when they get tricky eh

• Blahaaron

I imagine most people are gonna have some of nsh3. How can you not?

• keephustlincuz

Fellas…. I have the urge to tinker over to colorado. What should I do?

https://www.fanduel.com/games/25266/contests/25266-217775162/entries/1449156725/scoring

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

Dammit only stuck with one Guentzel. I had him other places but wasn’t convinced he could keep it up. I took him off my FantasyDraft lineup. The things that drive you crazy.

• Danforth11

@keephustlincuz said...

Fellas…. I have the urge to tinker over to colorado. What should I do?

https://www.fanduel.com/games/25266/contests/25266-217775162/entries/1449156725/scoring

I had the same feeling with my LU. Can’t tell if its a trap or not.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@keephustlincuz said...

Eh. I wouldn’t tinker. Tinkering is the devil.

Schultz is going to hurt you, though, so the only reason to tinker would be to try and differentiate your lineup from any others that have Guentzel and Couturier. But you don’t have the full lines stacked, so you’re already differentiated a bit.

• Danforth11

Forsberg-Johansen-Arvidsson
    Jarnkrok-Turris-Smith
    Sissons-Bonino-Watson
    Fiala-Fisher-Salomaki
    Josi-Ellis
    Ekholm-Subban
    Emelin-Irwin
    Rinne

Fiala moved to the 4th line… There goes his value.

• Danforth11

The guy in first for the $5 single entry used Saros….?

• Blahaaron

Nsh2 and ekholm flg x2

• Blahaaron

4 people have my exact same lineup of pit1 letang and Murray and nsh2 and Barrie.

• Blahaaron

Bonino at 4 % while his linemates at 11 to 16. What a steal

• Blahaaron

Colorado Need a a goal. We need to keep Rinnes points down.

• Blahaaron

63.7 probably only gonna get 5 dollars. I guess I’m fine with that. Wish I had Rinne.

• keephustlincuz

Close, but no cigar.

• tyman200

I scored 63.20 on DK with my 1$ shiggles lineup that I snuck in on my #noDKforthewifeday. Came 3rd in a 587 person GPP. Can anyone tell me what that would have made in the 4$ and 10$ DK Gpp’s today so I can hate myself?

• Danforth11

@tyman200 said...

I scored 63.20 on DK with my 1$ shiggles lineup that I snuck in on my #noDKforthewifeday. Came 3rd in a 587 person GPP. Can anyone tell me what that would have made in the 4$ and 10$ DK Gpp’s today so I can hate myself?

$30 in the $4 one with me. I had 64.4 in that one. I had 73.9 in the single entry one and made $175 also…. Just wish I put that one in the forecheck.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).