• Blogger of the Month

5:38 PM :  Vancouver ( -110 ) at  Ottawa ( -110 ) —- T: 5½o-25
    7:08 PM :  St. Louis ( 130 ) at  Minnesota ( -150 ) —- T: 5½u-10
    8:08 PM :  Toronto ( -150 ) at  Montreal ( 130 ) —- T: 6u-15
    9:08 PM :  Edmonton ( -115 ) at  Winnipeg ( -105 ) —- T: 6u-15
    9:38 PM :  Colorado ( 125 ) at  Vegas ( -145 ) —- T: 5½o-25
    10:08 PM :  Anaheim ( 140 ) at  Los Angeles ( -160 ) —- T: 5½u-30
    10:38 PM :  Arizona ( -110 ) at  San Jose ( -110 ) —- T: 5½u-10

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• cplatt87

NBA games again!

I managed to have enough of the goals scored in the goalfest that was last nights slate to turn a small profit, mostly thanks to Aho and Svechnikov being pretty underowned.

I will be going back to the well with Connor McDavid tonight since my Jets are garbage defensively.

• keithj31216

I actually messaged BHDEVAULT about this and he apologized and then did it again the very next day. What does it take to get NHL just a little love?

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Main slate contests are horrible as always, but Toffoli-Suzuki-Caufield is a nasty line!

At this point, even SD contests are bad. They used to have 470, 588, 941 and 1135 man contests. For the last two weeks or so, it’s always 33% to 1st 352 man contests. They always fill. I have had a few top 5s, but with 33% going to 1st, I’ll need to bink soon for it to be valuable.

• Felixxberg

The NBA games in the NHL thread is probably a running gag they have at RG or something.

• Mccurds13

Sounds like Byfield may debut for the Kings tonight, and is of course, not in the player pool. Would have been an ideal spot to save money against the lowly Ducks too. Feel like Winnipeg should make a statement tonight but I’m not convinced that they can stop mcdavid in any case so I’ll probably have a few Oiler lineups as a hedge and I intend to completely fade the VGK COL game besides maybe a couple one offs here and there

• cplatt87

Cole Caufield went from not being in the player pool on Monday to being $3700 tonight. Lovely.

Barabanov for the Sharks is still min priced though, so he’s a good play tonight assuming he plays.

• eaglezzz

Caufield 3000 flat on FD

• ifthethunder

Shoulda only used Shesterkin yesterday. At least I came out ahead.

Right now I only have Mike Smith in net. But I have a chance to get another level of 35+ saves bonuses out of DK, and can do it playing only dimes. Maybe I should just throw one at all of ‘em.
    ~

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

OMG Sorry guys.

The first time it happened I thought I just made a mistake in the morning. Then realizing I did it today and somehow my URL that I had saved where I pull the games was taking me to the NBA page instead of NHL. Shouldn’t happen anymore. My apologies.

• cplatt87

Trying to decide which stud to play alongside McDavid tonight is proving harder than I thought. Leaning Matthews, but I feel that’s going to be where most people go. MacKinnon against Vegas (which is a “harder” matchup) might be a good leverage play.

• panters

My one off (Mete OTT) at 1.89% has already paid off with a G. Ironically I stacked VAN. It’s only a quarter jukebox. I do have him in two lines. Good luck everyone.

• zovyn

TOR2 > TOR1

McJeebus + Puljubuyavowel

Kaprichalkizov

And Cheapetersen in net against the low-flying Ducks.

Evander Kane for the point-chasing Hammer.

• panters

My one off is out scoring my VAN stack.

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

@panters said...

My one off (Mete OTT) at 1.89% has already paid off with a G. Ironically I stacked VAN. It’s only a quarter jukebox. I do have him in two lines. Good luck everyone.

Hey I used him too!!!

• Nucks916

I have an EDM/SJS and an EDM/ARI hoping for something good here….my one off defensemen (Brodin) from the EDM/ARI has a goal so its a good start.

Good luck everyone!

• panters

@hautalak said...

Hey I used him too!!!

He cannot do enough lol

• lomac

Koskinen starting, not Smith

• Nucks916

Wow…thank you…had smith in almost everything and would not have checked any updates if you did not post this!

• jjwd

MTL 2 weak stuff bro

• Felixxberg

@jjwd said...

MTL 2 weak stuff bro

Yep, that was unfortunate!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).