8:05 PM :  Winnipeg ( 150 ) at  St. Louis ( -170 ) —- T: 150
    8:05 PM :  Carolina ( 150 ) at  Minnesota ( -170 ) —- T: 150
    8:05 PM :  N.Y. Islanders ( 160 ) at  Nashville ( -190 ) —- T: 160
    8:35 PM :  Arizona ( 155 ) at  Dallas ( -175 ) —- T: 155
    9:05 PM :  Chicago ( -270 ) at  Colorado ( 230 ) —- T: -270
    10:05 PM :  Calgary ( 125 ) at  Anaheim ( -145 ) —- T: 125
    10:35 PM :  Edmonton ( 100 ) at  Los Angeles ( -120 ) —- T: 100
    10:35 PM :  Vancouver ( 220 ) at  San Jose ( -260 ) —- T: 220

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

Such a big slate, such sad GPP sizes on FD and DK.

• savedatmoneyquan

Yeah pretty brutal with MLB back – Gonna enjoy that last few days

Initially like Murray for goalie

• Indycrocodile

• Blogger of the Month

Today seems like a whole lot of research to min cash. I’d rather go contrarian: Today seems like a whole lot of research to cash just above min. I’m so tired of getting burned by Detroit that I may just play their forwards today. Any chance NSH or MIN go overlooked since SJ/CHI/DAL are all in awesome spots?

• kellykip

No way these GPPs are an acceptable offering on a 13 game slate on a Tuesday. good lord

• Messiah717

The high rake just makes matters that much worse. I know they need to make their money but this is becoming unacceptable.

• pepsi7

• 2013 FanDuel WFBC Champion

• x3

2012 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

@Zieg30 said...

Such a big slate, such sad GPP sizes on FD and DK.

:(

• pepsi7

• 2013 FanDuel WFBC Champion

• x3

2012 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

I am excited about MLB for sure, but I was not expecting NHL to practically disappear.

Anyway, this is an amazing slate and I will be playing everything I can with so few days left in the regular season.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

@pepsi7 said...

I am excited about MLB for sure, but I was not expecting NHL to practically disappear.

Anyway, this is an amazing slate and I will be playing everything I can with so few days left in the regular season.

Same here. Happy MLB is back, but really frustrated the sites are treating every NHL tournament like it’s an NFL Sunday now.

• Codith

NSH L1 + WAS L2 Stack…….Don’t sleep on Philly tonight. They just called up Morin and Mike Vecchione (Probable Hobey Baker winner). Those are the kind of spark plugs that make a team score 5+ tonight even when its a meaningless game on both sides.

• Codith

Also in the last 2 nights, I have finished 2nd and 3rd in the $12 GPP……I NEED TO TAKE IT DOWN!

• sizzlebeans

Seems like the only teams I like tonight are in the western conference. DAL, STL, NSH, CHI, COL, SJ, ANA…I like PIT in the east and OTT should be in a good spot tonight, if I can figure what to do with them.

EDIT: I seem to have come around to CBJ now too

• sizzlebeans

@Codith said...

Also in the last 2 nights, I have finished 2nd and 3rd in the $12 GPP……I NEED TO TAKE IT DOWN!

get it bro!

• Messiah717

Interesting that the Jets are 4-0 against St. Louis this season.

• steelcitydozer

Don’t understand the hate for NHL. Probably the most exciting sport to watch especially attending a game . I wouldn’t go to an NBA game if you paid me . I love baseball but that is like watching paint dry.

• Nobakov

@steelcitydozer said...

Don’t understand the hate for NHL. Probably the most exciting sport to watch especially attending a game . I wouldn’t go to an NBA game if you paid me . I love baseball but that is like watching paint dry.

I think it has to do with most peoples unfamiliarity with it. (Speaking of U.S.) It’s not like baseball or football or basketball where there’s a good chance they grew up playing it, know the rules etc. Most people wouldn’t be able to tell you what the blue line or offsides is.

I began watching when I was 12 and was instantly hooked and played some roller hockey because there were no rinks anywhere close to where I live.

• goleafsgo14

for my cash line ups go with foresburg and Lindell or avirdson and vlasic

• Nobakov

Forsberg and Goligoski. Always pick on Niemi, OEL out.

• mathewsmarner

this hinastrova guy for chi is a must have along with krueger as punts towes as ur other centerman
    now is a good time as any to get that youth movement from dallas up against arizona, but i faded ellie for ritchie?
    also boston’s left wingers are a mess so went with killorn and kucherov
    darling in goal

on my last quarter so what do i do, go up against colorodo and arizona of course, and here’s hoping tampa pours it on with their final push into the playoffs especially the names above

• sizzlebeans

@Nobakov said...

Forsberg and Goligoski. Always pick on Niemi, OEL out.

Add in Goli is about all the dogs have left at this point for consistency, and he is plenty familiar with the Stars.

• sizzlebeans

Whoa, match penalty for Marchand? Not cool going to the nuts though.

EDIT: 11.39% of the LUs in the Forecheck don’t like that one.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

@sizzlebeans said...

EDIT: 11.39% of the LUs in the Forecheck don’t like that one.

Not one bit, as I have 19% Marchand.

Oh well.

Low scoring night thus far with two goals coming from no one worrisome.

• mathewsmarner

you get the feeling mathew tkachuck is making himself a marked man or is he sending a message to connor mcdavid?
    wonder if drew daughty feels less of a man for not going after the 19 year old with that cheap elbow, does that mean stack on muzzin and martinez?
    because if that happened to erik karlsson it wouldn’t make erik karlsson less of a man?

• sizzlebeans

@Zieg30 said...

Not one bit, as I have 19% Marchand.

Oh well.

Low scoring night thus far with two goals coming from no one worrisome.

I ended up fading the B’s completely. Both sides of that game actually. Seemed like 2-1 game.

Goals starting to come a little more now.

• mathewsmarner

getting scrappy in boston

• mathewsmarner

time for hedman to skate out of his own zone

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).