7:08 PM :  Winnipeg ( 110 ) at  Montreal ( -130 ) —- T: 6u-25
    7:08 PM :  Pittsburgh ( 100 ) at  N.Y. Rangers ( -120 ) —- T: 6u-10
    7:08 PM :  Boston ( 100 ) at  Washington ( -120 ) —- T: 5½o-25
    7:08 PM :  Philadelphia ( 145 ) at  N.Y. Islanders ( -165 ) —- T: 5½o-20
    7:08 PM :  New Jersey ( -130 ) at  Buffalo ( 110 ) —- T: 5½u-20
    7:38 PM :  Nashville ( -150 ) at  Detroit ( 130 ) —- T: 5½u-35
    8:08 PM :  Dallas ( -115 ) at  Chicago ( -105 ) —- T: 5½u-20
    7:08 PM :  Edmonton ( -195 ) at  Ottawa ( 160 ) —- T: 6½u-20

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• cplatt87

I’m playing Ovechkin, McDavid and Pastrnak tonight and hoping I pick the right scrubs around them to maybe win some money for once

• hautalak

Yeah this is bad but I’ll chalk it up to Masters!

Maybe I’ll take the same route as you. I don’t feel like hockey today.

• ifthethunder

I don’t feel like hockey or basketball today, but Ironman doesn’t care. It’d be nuts for me to give up on them now. So in I am, as always.
    ~

• TheShaman43

Really want to go back to picking on Carter Hart but NYI is so hard to get right and I don’t know what effect the addition of Palmieri/Zajac is going to have on lines and ice time.

Want tonight to be an all New York night with the Rangers and Isles but think I’ll scare myself away from NYI by puck drop.

• yisman

@ifthethunder said...

I don’t feel like hockey or basketball today, but Ironman doesn’t care. It’d be nuts for me to give up on them now. So in I am, as always.
    ~

I’m playing every day but it’s hectic. Got up 7:45 to put in golf entries, then there’s MLB all day, then NBA/NHL lock.

Achievements small until we get Ironman. 83/112 now.

• qatman

The beatings have continued but morale is not improving. Hm.

I am in a DFS H2H league that has two games left in the regular season, and essentially can wrap up the division with a win tonight. Going with Lankinen in net, McDavid, and a few high-priced defensemen.

Good luck friends.

• lomac

Ryan Nugent-Hopkins: Injury: Nugent-Hopkins will not play on Thursday in Ottawa. https://t.co/qZ9sfwAxrL

Ryan Dzingel: Injury: Dzingel (upper-body) will not play Thursday vs. Edmonton. https://t.co/lzU0tSGAps

Oliver Wahlstrom: Line Change: Wahlstrom is not on the ice for warmups and will not play on Thursday. https://t.co/7ikboDqmxU

• jjwd

ty lomac

• gairz

Oiler lines at Ottawa:

Draisaitl-McDavid-Puljujarvi
    Kahun-Haas-Yamamoto
    Kassian-Turris-Chiasson
    Shore-Khaira-Archibald

No RNH tonight but…

plenty of LouDeBrusk GenePrincipe JShannonhl right now on Sportsnet … https://t.co/5GfgjCSF8x

• ifthethunder

@yisman said...

I’m playing every day but it’s hectic. Got up 7:45 to put in golf entries, then there’s MLB all day, then NBA/NHL lock.

Achievements small until we get Ironman. 83/112 now.

I’m at 85/112, so it looks like I haven’t missed a day. I even got LOL Ironman. Helps made sure I’ll have Diamond for May.
    ~

• gairz

No Tolv

#Preds projected lineup:

Grimaldi-Johansen-Arvidsson
    Jarnkrok-Granlund-Kunin
    Haula-Cousins
    Trenin-Sissons-Olivier

Josi-Harpur
    Ekholm-Benning
    Davies-Lewington
    Farrance

Saros
    Rinne

#NSHvsDET

• Southie777

SOOOOOO frustrating to ingeniously go big on the Devils, but pick the Hughes line instead of Zacha/Bratt! 🙄🙄🙄

• Southie777

Ask and you shall receive!

• tristanwolf

Mark Lazerus
    @MarkLazerus
    ·
    8m
    Blackhawks in warmups:

same as last game

DeBrincat-Dach-Kane
    Janmark-Suter-Strome
    Kubalik-Kurashev-Hinostroza
    Hagel-Kampf-Carpenter

Zadorov-Murphy
    Keith-Boqvist
    de Haan-Kalynuk

Lankinen
    Subban

• eatmyturf23

PLEASE SHAME YAHOO by clicking and upvoting and commenting here on their reddit support

… because like usual I gave them a heads up and they didn’t address it. Palmieri is not getting stats and his game status was wrong and morphing during the day.

• zovyn

@eatmyturf23 said...

Palmieri is not getting stats and his game status was wrong and morphing during the day.

Unfortunately, Palmieri isn’t getting stats because he’s not getting stats. :P

• Southie777

Tough to finish 16th in the Breakaway with 6.4 pts between Josi and Dougie. Ugh.

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Swapped all my Comeau one-offs to Kero when I saw he was on L2. Cost me $700. Oh well.

• eatmyturf23

@zovyn said...

Unfortunately, Palmieri isn’t getting stats because he’s not getting stats. :P

There was this, too lol. :)

But the broader issue is the lack of player pool management or customer communication.

I didn’t play him.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).