7:08 PM :  Washington ( -245 ) at  Buffalo ( 200 ) —- T: 6u-20
    8:08 PM :  Minnesota ( -120 ) at  St. Louis ( 100 ) —- T: 5½u-20
    10:00 PM :  Arizona ( 0 ) at  Vegas ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    10:08 PM :  Colorado ( -350 ) at  Anaheim ( 275 ) —- T: 6u-20
    10:38 PM :  Los Angeles ( 105 ) at  San Jose ( -125 ) —- T: 5½o-25

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

No post at 15:15 pm. Is that a new record? Also a full week without one thread getting to two pages!

• cplatt87

@Felixxberg said...

No post at 15:15 pm. Is that a new record? Also a full week without one thread getting to two pages!

It was bad yesterday too!

I’m just wrapped up in watching golf this week with the Masters so I’ve barely paid attention to NHL outside of watching the Jets beat Montreal last night :)

• Mccurds13

Kind of nice to not have a slate with the North division but Colorado and Washington are going to be mega mega chalk tonight and not sure I’ll be able to get away from them. Probably continue to chase Vegas along with them and see where it goes. So close to a massive night last night, but was still good. Hoping to follow it up with a strong performance tonight

• Felixxberg

@cplatt87 said...

I’m just wrapped up in watching golf this week with the Masters so I’ve barely paid attention to NHL outside of watching the Jets beat Montreal last night :)

Same here! My lineups are currently both 6/6, but I know something bad will happen.

It’s okay as long as the Habs thrive in playoffs!

• Felixxberg

@Felixxberg said...

My lineups are currently both 6/6, but I know something bad will happen.

5 minutes later, Berger gets a double bogey. Oh well.

• SkateFiend

I’m sensing that DFS community (players, sites, online resources) just aren’t that interested in NHL anymore. I cash fairly regularly in smaller contests at Yahoo and FD. The competition is really soft. And nhl pricing algorithm seems to lag behind real life development. I can consistently stack 3,4 players from the Islanders, Wild, Canadiens and Jets and have plenty of room left for a good goalie and top tier defense men. Or I can just pick the “big two” from teams like Oilers and Leafs and work from there. You know guys like Leon D and Mathews will generally come through.

The only thing I have to worry about post lock in NHL is goalies, and last minute scratches are rare. There’s no real drama and room for complaints in NHL DFS. It’s too bad the game is even less popular than MLB, but I’m starting to think hockey is the best sports for DFS.

• zovyn

That Martin Jones goalie seems to play well against the Kings. I think I’ll play him tonight. ;)

• Felixxberg

@SkateFiend: yep, that’s where NHL is at now!

@zovyn: revenge!

• qatman

@zovyn said...

That Martin Jones goalie seems to play well against the Kings. I think I’ll play him tonight. ;)

Yep, going back to the well on that one. I like SJS2 tonight also. Meier in particular is shooting up a storm.

I had Mackinnon and Pacioretty in the initial cash build, but then swapped out Patches for a more balanced lineup (Fiala, Meier, etc.).

Last night of the regular season in H2H. Sadly I lost yesterday and opponent had an OTL, so I am down 1 point heading to the final game, and opponent’s opponent is eliminated and unlikely to submit a lineup so I’m probably dead. Still will make playoffs but would have been extra $ and an easier opponent in playoffs.

Good luck friends.

• jjwd

@SkateFiend said...

I’m sensing that DFS community (players, sites, online resources) just aren’t that interested in NHL anymore.

my gut disagrees with this as a trend.. . unless you have numbers to back it up. I think NHL benefits from NBA becoming harder to beat. Secondly, this is a very unusual year with the regular seasons of 3 sports all competing with each other.

• zovyn

7 goals in… MAYBE time to take Kahko out of the net???

• qatman

I really hate DFS. I may take a break until next hockey season.

• cplatt87

Third night in a row there’s been a team that scored 7+ goals that I had 0 pieces of.

• zovyn

No Grubauer for the Avs

• zovyn

This slate is nuts.

• yisman

just realized I forgot to check before the late games

got a 0 with Grubauer in my DK lineup. sick to my stomach

It was a good lineup with Crosby.

• yisman

I see Minnesota left in Kahkonen.

9 goals allowed. Don’t remember ever seeing that without a goalie change

• Felixxberg

I won an SD slate! I was due! $1K. I also finished last in the same contest with a different lineup.

• jjwd

colorado… SMH

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).