NHL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:08 PM :  Tampa Bay ( -350 ) at  Detroit ( 275 ) —- T: 5½u-20

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• ifthethunder

One
    Game
    Slate
    ~

• zovyn

@ifthethunder said...

One
    Game
    Slate
    ~

So frustrating after last night’s huge slate. Just lame.

• zovyn

otoh – at least we have the actual NHL spread for it in the Admin note today. :P

• cplatt87

Assumed Vasilevskiy was starting when i made my lineup this morning, so i now have 16k of dead salary in my captain slot.

thankfully only played $2 in entries solely to keep the ironman streak alive!

• Mccurds13

Some of these Vasilevsky ownership numbers are wild. Hoping I can turn a profit just off of that alone

• ifthethunder

@cplatt87 said...

Assumed Vasilevskiy was starting when i made my lineup this morning, so i now have 16k of dead salary in my captain slot.

thankfully only played $2 in entries solely to keep the ironman streak alive!

Same.

Also same.

Also 3rd time this week for me. Too many other sports I’m doing, and I keep forgetting to check the goalie before lock. I’ll be glad when NBA Ironman is done and I can forget that massive time-waster.
    ~

• yisman

@ifthethunder said...

Same.

Also same.

Also 3rd time this week for me. Too many other sports I’m doing, and I keep forgetting to check the goalie before lock. I’ll be glad when NBA Ironman is done and I can forget that massive time-waster.
    ~

happening to me all season

I have a hard time remembering to double check all the stuff with all the sports and various lock times. Probably the best thing to do is just play a one dollar contest for each sport on the last showdown of the night or whatever

• TheShaman43

@Mccurds13 said...

Some of these Vasilevsky ownership numbers are wild. Hoping I can turn a profit just off of that alone

FFS, even set an alarm for 2:45 to remind me to check…and LineupHQ still listed Vasilevskiy and I didn’t bother to check anywhere else.

It’s on me, should have done better (so should 32% of everyone else, so a min cash still isn’t out of the question), but seeing that Gibson got the start at only $5K kills me inside, I never SD without a goalie and that would have left a ton of salary to play with.

• SkateFiend

I’m not a fan of showdown type contests, but they’re not half bad for hockey.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).