Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

2:38 PM :  Carolina ( -145 ) at  Nashville ( 125 ) —- T: 5½u-25
    5:08 PM :  Colorado ( -220 ) at  St. Louis ( 190 ) —- T: 5½o-20
    7:08 PM :  Boston ( -135 ) at  Washington ( 115 ) —- T: 5½u-30
    7:38 PM :  Edmonton ( -120 ) at  Winnipeg ( 100 ) —- T: 5½u-15

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Mccurds13

Have no idea what to do with Edmonton. I don’t want to miss it if they pop off but not sure I see it and think WPG2 especially with Ehlers back gives you a lot of leverage if you want a piece of that game.

• panters

Needledick looking good for the Canes.

• zovyn

#Avs Game 4 lineup:

Landeskog-MacKinnon-Rantanen
    Donskoi-Compher-Burakovksy
    Saad-Jost-Nichushkin
    Newhook-Bellemare-Soderberg

Toews-Makar
    Graves-Girard
    Nemeth-Timmins

Grubauer
    Johansson

No changes.

• zovyn

Boston Bruins
    @NHLBruins
    ·
    5h
    #NHLBruins morning rushes:

Marchand – Bergeron – Pastrnak
    Hall – Krejci – Smith
    Ritchie – Coyle – DeBrusk
    Kuraly – Lazar – Wagner

Grzelcyk – McAvoy
    Reilly – Carlo
    Tinordi – Clifton

Rask
    Swayman

• panters

Thanks for doing this all season zovyn.

• ifthethunder

@panters said...

Thanks for doing this all season zovyn.

What panters said.
    ~

• TheRyanFlaherty

Dang it. Empty net goal with 3 seconds left just cost me the FD correct score bet I made.

Just the cherry on top considering I screwed up the basketball parlay bet, so it’s not applicable to be free. Wand hurriedly made a live bet where my last bet amount was there, so I mistakingly added to it and bet about 15x more than I intended (currently losing)

Man, when things go bad it can just be relentless…oh well…

• marker0357

looks like BOS is going to put the Caps away tonight. Hurts me on a parlay bet but I should have known better anyway.

• lomac

Great comeback from the Jets down 4-1 in the 3rd and now going to OT

• zovyn

Wow what a game by the Jets

• Mccurds13

Oilers are becoming the new Leafs in finding a way to lose games.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).