7:08 PM :  Nashville ( 0 ) at  Columbus ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    7:08 PM :  Dallas ( 140 ) at  Tampa Bay ( -160 ) —- T: 5½u-35
    7:08 PM :  Montreal ( -160 ) at  Ottawa ( 140 ) —- T: 5½o-20
    8:08 PM :  Anaheim ( 210 ) at  St. Louis ( -240 ) —- T: 5½u-15
    8:08 PM :  Vegas ( -120 ) at  Minnesota ( 100 ) —- T: 5½u-10
    9:38 PM :  Winnipeg ( 105 ) at  Calgary ( -125 ) —- T: 5½u-15
    9:38 PM :  Colorado ( -275 ) at  San Jose ( 225 ) —- T: 6o-15
    10:08 PM :  Los Angeles ( 110 ) at  Arizona ( -130 ) —- T: 5½u-25

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• ifthethunder

Got my Ironman done, woo hoo! And 2 more days for 5,000 Two-A-Days award.
    ~

• panters

Congrats! Got mine too! Need two more for the Showdown Stud but it’s only 2.5K. The risk free entry starts at 10:00 according to DK. Good luck.

• panters

For the Promo go straight to the Lobby PGA page and sort by Entry Fee. The Risk Free will be the first one.
    Just letting anyone know because I was on the Promo page hitting the refresh button an it just said “Coming Soon”.

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

@panters said...

For the Promo go straight to the Lobby PGA page and sort by Entry Fee. The Risk Free will be the first one.
    Just letting anyone know because I was on the Promo page hitting the refresh button an it just said “Coming Soon”.

It’s live now and I’m in! Funny thing is I’ve only “cashed” the NBA one so far lol Obviously money back yesterday but that MLB slate was a joke

• Boooooourns

• 2016 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

You can claim NHL achievements up until June 7th for those wanting to save the crowns for next month. However, if you also have NBA ironman going, it might make more sense to save those since you can claim NBA achievements until June 15.

• Mccurds13

Somehow on a slate this big the Avs are the only mega stars available, especially with Ovechkin and Pacioretty injuries. Don’t think I’m brave enough to fade them either, Rantanen especially has been possessed lately. Also think it’s worth putting in a Ranger line or two. Have to think they come out incredibly motivated after Wilsons actions on Monday.

• ifthethunder

@Boooooourns said...

You can claim NHL achievements up until June 7th for those wanting to save the crowns for next month. However, if you also have NBA ironman going, it might make more sense to save those since you can claim NBA achievements until June 15.

Exactly what I’m doing. But also I already got 10,000 for Madden this month. And I’m going to get 7,500 for EPL monthly, too.

So I have way more than I need for Diamond in June and July. But I can’t use any for August, might be slim pickens for me late summer.
    ~

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@panters said...

Congrats! Got mine too! Need two more for the Showdown Stud but it’s only 2.5K. The risk free entry starts at 10:00 according to DK. Good luck.

Got mine too, and also finished the SD stud, so 10K Crowns there. With my $4444 PGA contest this month, I’ll try to hit Diamond again without claiming the Ironman, and then I’ll claim it in June to hit Diamond again. I don’t know how I did it, but I think I hit Diamond every NHL month in the past 3 seasons.

• yisman

The New York Rangers and Washington Capitals combined for 72 penalty minutes in the first 4 minutes, 14 seconds of their game Wednesday night, their first meeting since Capitals forward Tom Wilson injured Rangers star Artemi Panarin earlier this week in the same building.

There were six separate fights to start the game at Madison Square Garden, including a line brawl one second after the opening faceoff. The Capitals defeated the Rangers 4-2 in a game that ended up with 141 penalty minutes.

“I definitely think we felt the need to take matters into our own hands a bit,” Rangers center Ryan Strome said. “I thought it was a great response. And hats off to them for answering the bell. They knew our frustration. We solved it and played the rest of the game.”

• gairz

It was good to see the NYR not fold

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

I mean if that game doesn’t have the league re-evaluating things idk what will. But yes great for the Rangers and old time hockey fans! Still was in disbelief that wasn’t a suspendable offense. The Buch thing was bad but I honestly thought the Panarin thing was worse because of the no helmet thing. Looks like he was really trying to hurt him. And I don’t believe the whole “scrum” thing that he would have done that to any player… safe to say Caps/Rags games are going to be wild for the “”(player-popup #tom-wilson)Tom Wilson”:/players/tom-wilson-17128 era”

And I’m thinking Tom Wilson wasn’t actually “hurt” that game, they are just afraid he would be lol

Also FYI for those not following take a look at 10:00 this morning for the DK “risk free” $3 SE. It will fill fast!!!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).