• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:08 PM :  New Jersey ( 205 ) at  N.Y. Islanders ( -260 ) —- T: 5½u-15
    7:08 PM :  N.Y. Rangers ( 180 ) at  Boston ( -225 ) —- T: 5½u-10
    7:08 PM :  Buffalo ( 280 ) at  Pittsburgh ( -360 ) —- T: 6o-15
    7:08 PM :  Chicago ( 240 ) at  Carolina ( -280 ) —- T: 6o-20
    7:08 PM :  Montreal ( 170 ) at  Toronto ( -200 ) —- T: 5½o-25
    9:08 PM :  Vancouver ( 210 ) at  Edmonton ( -250 ) —- T: 6o-15

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• ifthethunder

Today’s $3 risk free contest from DK. Just waiting for it to go live…
    ~

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

hautalak said 10am, but it’s 10:04 and I don’t see it! DK is just forcing me to play.

• Felixxberg

Wow it’s a serious home team madness. Contests are insanely horrible as always, but this time, I’ll play the $11 anyway. I’ll just limit my number of lineups. Structure is laughable.

• Njsum1

@ifthethunder said...

Today’s $3 risk free contest from DK. Just waiting for it to go live…
    ~

Yep, get in before it fills.

Didn’t realize these contest can fill and you can get 🔒‘ed out.

Found out the hard way with golf yesterday 😭

• cplatt87

Finished my iron man, so I’ve lost most of my motivation to play NHL DFS for the rest of the season unless they really juice up some prize pools for the playoffs.

I’ll still play a small amount each night just to have something to pay attention to, but my nights of playing high volume are over for this season

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

@Felixxberg said...

hautalak said 10am, but it’s 10:04 and I don’t see it! DK is just forcing me to play.

We’re live now! I was off by just a bit.

Weird thing is I’ve only got more than $3 back on NBA so far. Jury still out on PGA

• axman15

Haven’t played NHL in a while, but I got in on the risk free contest. Thinking about keeping it simple with Matthews and McDavid, and filling in the rest with whatever fits.

Also like Thornton at the minimum back on the Leafs top line.

• tristanwolf

@cplatt87 said...

Finished my iron man, so I’ve lost most of my motivation to play NHL DFS for the rest of the season unless they really juice up some prize pools for the playoffs.

I’ll still play a small amount each night just to have something to pay attention to, but my nights of playing high volume are over for this season

got mine last night too. diamond rewards next month!

• hautalak

• x2

I like the Caps but the Rangers just got screwed!!! 250K fine for calling out the disaster that is “NHL Player Safety”?!!! Really… how about you do something about the actions not the criticism aftermath. What a joke!!!

Bettman is a clown. At least he was finally smart enough to get a deal back with ESPN and also Turner.

• yisman

Hate myself. Missed the NHL risk-free today after missing the NBA risk-free on Monday.

As for Wilson, he should’ve been banned from the league years ago. The NHL has enabled him his entire career. He gets to do what he likes and he either gets a small punishment or nothing.

Parros should be fired and Wilson should be sent to Siberia.

• yisman

@Njsum1 said...

Yep, get in before it fills.

Didn’t realize these contest can fill and you can get 🔒‘ed out.

Found out the hard way with golf yesterday 😭

they make them small so they always fill quickly

each one of them has filled WAY before lock, and usually within 2-3 hours of being posted

this NHL one filled in like an hour.

• hautalak

• x2

@yisman said...

As for Wilson, he should’ve been banned from the league years ago. The NHL has enabled him his entire career. He gets to do what he likes and he either gets a small punishment or nothing.

Parros should be fired and Wilson should be sent to Siberia.

I don’t go that far but understand the sentiment. Obviously the dude hasn’t learned. Team wouldn’t keep him if he didn’t score though.

Absolutely and I hear in Siberia they don’t handle this the same way lol But I sure wouldn’t want the “Player Safety” role!

• yisman

@hautalak said...

I don’t go that far but understand the sentiment. Obviously the dude hasn’t learned. Team wouldn’t keep him if he didn’t score though.

It’s at least the 20th time in his career he’s been involved in dirty play and attempt to injure. That’s not an exaggeration.

If the league cared at all about player safety, they would’ve done escalating suspensions for Wilson upon each offense and then told him he’s out of ****ing strikes. Next one and you’re gone.

• hautalak

• x2

@yisman said...

Next one and you’re gone.

Kind of get the feeling that’s where he’s at now. Or at the very least longer than 20 games (maybe a year?).

Also can’t stand the guys defending this type of behavior in the media with the ol’ “it’s a scrum thing”. I don’t think most did for the punch but for the body slamming of Panarin some didn’t care about, which I personally thought was a lot worse. Gonna be an even more heated Metro next year!!!

• Felixxberg

NYI1 is the ultimate revenge line!

And yes, I’m also getting tired of Tom Wilson. It’s the same thing every season.

• Mccurds13

The Wilson saga is ridiculous. The NHL keeps promoting that circus act that was last night’s game over the skill of guys like Panarin and then wonder why there game doesn’t grow. Best sport, but the worst league.

And I’m with you Felix, love NYI1 tonight to get up to the studs.

• Njsum1

@tristanwolf said...

got mine last night too. diamond rewards next month!

Make that 3 for the Ironman…got mine today as well 🔥

• marker0357

@Mccurds13 said...

The Wilson saga is ridiculous. The NHL keeps promoting that circus act that was last night’s game over the skill of guys like Panarin and then wonder why there game doesn’t grow. Best sport, but the worst league.

And I’m with you Felix, love NYI1 tonight to get up to the studs.

agree with all of the Wilson comments but have to disagree on the league comment. NBA is the WORST league and it’s not even close. At least with the NHL, you don’t have to worry about players actually wanting to play nor all of the extraneous BS that goes on which has absolutely nothing to do with basketball.

• marker0357

Lots of options tonight.

• yisman

@marker0357 said...

agree with all of the Wilson comments but have to disagree on the league comment. NBA is the WORST league and it’s not even close. At least with the NHL, you don’t have to worry

I would agree with this.

With the NBA, the league/association apparently encourages the teams to lie on the injury reports, because the teams keep doing it.

And yes, in the NBA the players sit all the time even when they’re perfectly healthy and well. Infuriating to fans.

• Mccurds13

@marker0357 said...

agree with all of the Wilson comments but have to disagree on the league comment. NBA is the WORST league and it’s not even close. At least with the NHL, you don’t have to worry about players actually wanting to play nor all of the extraneous BS that goes on which has absolutely nothing to do with basketball.

I do agree with this side of it. But the NHL just seems so stuck in the past all the time. Refusing to open up the game to more of the speed and skill which is what sells. Just maddening.

• marker0357

@Mccurds13 said...

I do agree with this side of it. But the NHL just seems so stuck in the past all the time. Refusing to open up the game to more of the speed and skill which is what sells. Just maddening.

Fair enough. No disagreement there.

• zovyn

I don’t understand why both my optimizers are all over the Sabres tonight.

• zovyn

Ultimate waffle lineup… McD/Pulju, AM34/Thornton, Pasta/Lauzon, Rust/Dumoulin – I should probably have committed to a full stack somewhere. Koskinen/Smith in net.

GL everybody!

• marker0357

@zovyn said...

Ultimate waffle lineup… McD/Pulju, AM34/Thornton, Pasta/Lauzon, Rust/Dumoulin – I should probably have committed to a full stack somewhere. Koskinen/Smith in net.

GL everybody!

like it actually

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).