Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:00 PM :  Columbus ( 155 ) at  Tampa Bay ( -180 ) —- T: 5½u-35
    5:30 PM :  Calgary ( -105 ) at  Dallas ( -115 ) —- T: 5o-35
    8:00 PM :  Carolina ( 120 ) at  Boston ( -140 ) —- T: 5½u-35
    10:30 PM :  Chicago ( 174 ) at  Vegas ( -208 ) —- T: 6½u-17

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Felixxberg

The game is officially canceled. My advice is to swap out any player you have from that game and plug in guys from the CHI-VGK game instead. I had 0 CHI lineup. Now I have 6. Many people won’t catch the news. If DK cancels the slate, so be it. I’m not taking the risk of having 0s.

• OttawaCityMadman

@maibockaddict said...

DK has the game going at 930 PM tomorrow…..

No It says Tues? The game will be scratched from DK, if I read those rules correctly . Someone please confirm?

• Felixxberg

@OttawaCityMadman said...

No It says Tues? The game will be scratched from DK, if I read those rules correctly . Someone please confirm?

I can’t confirm, but like I said, take no risk!

• rgreuli

If you play on Fan Duel looks like the BOS/Car will count as they have updated the game time until tomorrow.

• ifthethunder

Some good stuff at DFO. “Stamkos will be healthy before this is over.” “Stamkos comes out on the ice and scores the game-winner.”
    ~

• OttawaCityMadman

@Felixxberg said...

I can’t confirm, but like I said, take no risk!

Its my feeling. Full Chi stack ready to click

• maibockaddict

NH App says the Boston game plays at 11 am tomorrow. THe DK thing I was thinking today is Monday lol

• Stangs13

They shouldn’t keep the slate for tomorrow according to the TOS in my opinion. I feel like they really need to make it known how it will count before the Vegas Chicago game starts. As of now I am switching all my guys out because I don’t believe it should count, but if I hear different I will switch them back.

• yisman

TB has 87 shots

• yisman

I finally tuned in and the lightning score right away

• maibockaddict

@yisman said...

TB has 87 shots

• maibockaddict

They cannot exclude the Boston game from the slate unless they inform everyone. The game is not cancelled, just moved due to unusual circumstances. So the slate continues til tomorrow. There is no way that game will be in tomorrows slate

• marker0357

@yisman said...

I finally tuned in and the lightning score right away

thanks a lot Yis! LOL

• axman15

Really hoping the slate doesn’t get cancelled, I had Kucherov, Point, and Vasi…

• maibockaddict

@axman15 said...

Really hoping the slate doesn’t get cancelled, I had Kucherov, Point, and Vasi…

I have a whole lotta Korpisalo

• epot

fd did it right…slate continues tomorrow…not sure what dk is gonna do but they should do the same

• marker0357

@maibockaddict said...

They cannot exclude the Boston game from the slate unless they inform everyone. The game is not cancelled, just moved due to unusual circumstances. So the slate continues til tomorrow. There is no way that game will be in tomorrows slate

I’m not so sure that it doesn’t just get considered as a canceled game. It won’t get added to tomorrow’s slate, I agree, but I’m not so sure they will extend until tomorrow to wrap up this slate. That sounds like wishful thinking to me.

I’ve switched all of mine but I really think FD and DK should make a statement. I’m sure the bean counters and legal are involved at this point.

• yisman

Hedman coming right off an injury, skated over 57 minutes

Seth Jones over 65 minutes

Cam Atkinson the only skater in the game to fail to record a shot on net. He did get one block in overtime, though. Played about 40 minutes.

• marker0357

@epot said...

fd did it right…slate continues tomorrow…not sure what dk is gonna do but they should do the same

How do you know this? Have they made an announcement of any kind?

• epot

@marker0357 said...

How do you know this? Have they made an announcement of any kind?

yes fd has changed bos/car to 11:00 am tomorrow

• Canuckage

Change your line ups. Players from BOS/CAR will not accrue fantasy pts according to their email.

Edit: This is for Draftkings.

• TJF74

DK looks to be handling this unique situation the right way. They moved the CAR/BOS time to 10:30, so everybody has plenty of opportunity to swap out. If a baseball game gets postponed after lock, you don’t have the same chance to do that.

• Canuckage

@TJF74 said...

DK looks to be handling this unique situation the right way. They moved the CAR/BOS time to 10:30, so everybody has plenty of opportunity to swap out. If a baseball game gets postponed after lock, you don’t have the same chance to do that.

It’s kind of annoying because some line ups I stacked BOS with VGK but now I am forced to play VGK/CHI vs my own goalie (VGK or CHI)

• yisman

@Canuckage said...

It’s kind of annoying because some line ups I stacked BOS with VGK but now I am forced to play VGK/CHI vs my own goalie (VGK or CHI)

with the new scoring system, I really don’t think that’s so bad

you can get save bonus from goalie and shot bonus from opposing team

if that team fires a lot of shots, you’re in good shape

• maibockaddict

This has turned into a giant CF! Now I need to stack this last game?!? And take a goalie with the game stack (I had many players in the Boston game….)

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.