Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:00 PM :  Columbus ( 155 ) at  Tampa Bay ( -180 ) —- T: 5½u-35
    5:30 PM :  Calgary ( -105 ) at  Dallas ( -115 ) —- T: 5o-35
    8:00 PM :  Carolina ( 120 ) at  Boston ( -140 ) —- T: 5½u-35
    10:30 PM :  Chicago ( 174 ) at  Vegas ( -208 ) —- T: 6½u-17

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Syzltuth

Stuck with 2 guys from bos/car in my tiers because there are no players from the vgs/chi game available to pick

• marker0357

@TJF74 said...

DK looks to be handling this unique situation the right way. They moved the CAR/BOS time to 10:30, so everybody has plenty of opportunity to swap out. If a baseball game gets postponed after lock, you don’t have the same chance to do that.

agree 1000%. Now, FD should also make an announcement rather than just changing the posted game time listed in the contest.

• OttawaCityMadman

@Canuckage said...

Change your line ups. Players from BOS/CAR will not accrue fantasy pts according to their email.

Edit: This is for Draftkings.

Thanks. I already did. Im Going to be sooo ticked if Bos1 goes off for 4 Gs tomorrow and Rask gets a 40 save shutout

• Felixxberg

@Canuckage said...

It’s kind of annoying because some line ups I stacked BOS with VGK but now I am forced to play VGK/CHI vs my own goalie (VGK or CHI)

Same here, but having a CBJ-TB stack with their goalies would be fine, so who knows!

• yisman

my DK all day was Lehner with 4 VGK skaters

yahoo all day was Lehner with 2 VGK skaters (everyone else locked)

so I actually have no BOS/CAR anyway to pivot off of

going to be a lot of furious people demanding refunds when they find out their players got zeroes because the game never played

• Felixxberg

I reached out to DK support and I can confirm. Get all CAR-BOS guys out of your lineups! Big edge there! Lots of dead lineups for sure.

• epot

what a joke dk is…just because their software is not setup for this scenario they take the high road and force everyone to stack up one game…all they have to do is extend the contest one day like fd did

• yisman

winning showdown lineup in TB scored 215.8

Savard
    both goalies
    Bogosian
    Jenner
    Point

that spent all but 100 of the cap

• maibockaddict

@yisman said...

Savard
    both goalies
    Bogosian
    Jenner
    Point

I had a 182 and a 172…both cashed, but not like that lol…I believe these are the highest scores ever on a showdown, no?

• Felixxberg

@yisman said...

Savard
    both goalies
    Bogosian
    Jenner
    Point

Such a weird lineup, but an incredible score!

• Felixxberg

My Montrealer friend shashi won the CGY-DAL Showdown for $1K, too!

• Danforth11

@Canuckage said...

It’s kind of annoying because some line ups I stacked BOS with VGK but now I am forced to play VGK/CHI vs my own goalie (VGK or CHI)

I was mad too until I came to the realization that without Koop or Vaisilesky, I’m not taking anything down anyway.

• maibockaddict

I have a lineup now, with a 33.5 from Brayden Point, and all the other players in this late game lol

• yisman

TB/CLB goes 5 OT and this thread goes 5 pages

longest NHL thread since we got back (we lost most of our regular posters during the pandemic, apparently)

• marker0357

101.6 from 3 players…Jones, Korps, and Tex. Crazy.

• marker0357

just got a note from FD that Bruins/Canes game was postponed and “click here to edit any lineups before 10:30 pm EST”. That sounds to me like it won’t count on this slate.

• jjwd

@marker0357 said...

just got a note from FD that Bruins/Canes game was postponed and “click here to edit any lineups before 10:30 pm EST”. That sounds to me like it won’t count on this slate.

wow, that’s annoying. It’s listed as 11am tomorrow in all current lineups.

• maibockaddict

Hope DK gets up a showdown for that Bruins game….Got lotsa crowns to burn and it would be cool to have some extra winnings for later tomorrow lol

• epot

@marker0357 said...

from fd or dk? i got one from dk but not fd
    edit: got it thx

• axman15

Wonder how much ownership won’t be changed over from people who aren’t able to update lineups.

• yisman

Kubalik-Toews-Saad
    DeBrincat-Dach-Kane
    Nylander-Strome-Caggiula
    Highmore-Kampf-Carpenter

Keith-Boqvist
    de Haan-Murphy
    Maatta-Koekkoek

Pacioretty-Karlsson-Stone
    Marchessault-Stastny-Smith
    Cousins-Stephenson-Tuch
    Carrier-Roy-Reaves

McNabb-Schmidt
    Martinez-Theodore
    Holden-Whitecloud

best guesses from information provided

• marker0357

so everyone needs a 6 OT high scoring game, right?

• SkateFiend

Will this slate be extended tomorrow to include the Boston game? I made tons of changes but just realized the Boston game has been rescheduled for tomorrow.

• tristanwolf

i got home from my cousins birthday 10 minutes ago and did the biggest lu scramble ever. i still had to eat 1 boston in my vegas hawks stacks but just…wth!

• tristanwolf

@yisman said...

Kubalik-Toews-Saad
    DeBrincat-Dach-Kane
    Nylander-Strome-Caggiula
    Highmore-Kampf-Carpenter

Keith-Boqvist
    de Haan-Murphy
    Maatta-Koekkoek

Pacioretty-Karlsson-Stone
    Marchessault-Stastny-Smith
    Cousins-Stephenson-Tuch
    Carrier-Roy-Reaves

McNabb-Schmidt
    Martinez-Theodore
    Holden-Whitecloud

best guesses from information provided

thanks yis my vegas was off.

1 good tampa lu with a bunch of blackhawks. keep it up underdogs special!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.