NHL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM :  Philadelphia ( -110 ) at  N.Y. Islanders ( -110 ) —- T: 5u-10
    9:45 PM :  Vegas ( -190 ) at  Vancouver ( 170 ) —- T: 6u-10

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• AJS

Gonna try a different strategy today and enter 92 lineups into the FD NHL 4$ tourny. The pricing seems odd to me today, goalies and skaters are cheaper than usual making those value guys like Virtanen, Cousins and Pearson less likely to be in your lineup. Whereas when you tried to squeeze Pasta, Marchand and Bergeron you would likely play multiple minimum guys. I like Greiss if he starts, I don’t think Varlamov needs any rest but maybe to clear his head. Fleury also peaks my interest if he gets a shot tonight. I don’t think the Flyers L1 is worth the tag along with L1 of the Isles. This is an odd one

• AJS

@Mod Is lineupHQ broken again today?

• CheetosAddict

9 spots left for the Forum 50/50 contest.

• rgreuli

Don’t knock yourself out doing research today. Players have been told to prepare for cancellations tonight.

• Stashu

This was about an hour ago from Evander Kane on Twitter

We the TheOfficialHDA have formally requested the NHL to suspend all playoff games today. We strongly feel this sends a clear message that human rights take priority over sports.

• panters

And here we go…

• panters

The reason I come to these Forums is to ESCAPE all of this. I just want a little break and to enjoy NHL conversation.

• marker0357

looks like Hockey is off as well for tonight according to “sources”

• yisman

I mean, the timing of this…

we’re just coming off 4 months of no American sports leagues

• BazookaDad

I never got any of my tickets that I won last night on Fanduel. Anybody else have the same problem?

I’m assuming the slate will be fully cancelled today? Including snake drafts? Bummer

• marker0357

@BazookaDad said...

I never got any of my tickets that I won last night on Fanduel. Anybody else have the same problem?

I’m assuming the slate will be fully cancelled today? Including snake drafts? Bummer

I’m still awaiting one of my tickets from 2 days ago. I issued a service ticket and got a ‘we’re really business’ response. I suspect they are really scrambling right now and it will take a minute to catch up.

Edit: just got my missing ticket

• yisman

@BazookaDad said...

0 X 7 minutes ago I never got any of my tickets that I won last night on

I also did not get my tickets and I e-mailed them.

Yes, the slate will be fully canceled.

• Georgesteele

Well, I guess I have one less thing to distract me. Guess I’ll fire up WWE Network or watch horse racing.

• epot

Cancelling games does absolutely nothing! They should be playing them and using the advertising space to protest racial injustice to the audience watching the games. What good does it do sitting around not playing?

• yisman

This is the NHL thread.

(that was in response to the troll)

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Keep in mind, this is a sports forum. While we understand sports are now getting intertwined with Social injustice issues, that doesn’t mean these threads need to turn into those debates. You are welcome to find another outlet to give your opinions.

Please keep the context related to sports directly here. Thank you.

• epot

Anyone heard anything yet regarding the games tonight? Just wondering if I should be editing my lu’s??

• yisman

@epot said...

Anyone heard anything yet regarding the games tonight? Just wondering if I should be editing my lu’s??

The games are postponed.

No games Thursday. We return Friday.

• epot

@yisman said...

The games are postponed.

No games Thursday. We return Friday.

k thx :(

• AJS

So is everything pushed back a day? Or are we seeing a 4 game monster tomorrow?

• yisman

@AJS said...

Avalanche-Stars Game 4, originally scheduled for Friday, will be postponed. Waiting on what day the game/series will resume

• Canuckage

@AJS said...

Seems like NHL will resume on Saturday from what I heard. Doubt the league will stack all games on a day since they probably want 2 games everyday going.

• Supersharpie

@maibockaddict said...

That “man” had so much fentanyl and meth in his system that he was basically a dead man walking. His lungs were swallen 2-3 times normal size so that he couldnt breath properly. All in the autopsy report.

Yeah, taking that into consideration, the cop probably shouldn’t have sat on his neck for 10 minutes. The moron should have tased and cuffed the guy, and shackled his feet if necessary. Why is that so hard for these cops? Always looking to take the shortcut.

• yisman

I think everything gets pushed back.

• OttawaCityMadman

@Canuckage said...

Seems like NHL will resume on Saturday from what I heard. Doubt the league will stack all games on a day since they probably want 2 games everyday going.

Or they could run into the 5X overtime debacle again as well

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.