NHL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM :  Tampa Bay ( -115 ) at  Boston ( -105 ) —- T: 5½u-10
    10:00 PM :  Colorado ( -140 ) at  Dallas ( 120 ) —- T: 5½o-20

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• LegiaWwa

Today’s games are postponed as well

• gairz

@LegiaWwa said...

Today’s games are postponed as well

True story.

Came here wondering if anybody else is playing that NYI/PHI SERIES game on DK.

I was checking out my golf and noticed on all my SERIES games they took all the PMRs to 0.

Anybody know what’s happening?

• hautalak

@gairz said...

I was checking out my golf and noticed on all my SERIES games they took all the PMRs to 0.

Anybody know what’s happening?

I’m just assuming they did that because they don;t know when the next games will be. I’m close but wouldn’t mind if they wiped those out. Should have gone 100% on goalies!

• epot

phl/nyi game is at 4:00 tomorrow

• gairz

@epot said...

phl/nyi game is at 4:00 tomorrow

And my PMRs have mysteriously returned!

• epot

Just waiting for DK to unlock the first 2 games but SN has announced the broadcast schedule as:

tb/bos 12:00
    phl/nyi 4:00
    vgh/van 6:45

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.