• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:35 PM :  Toronto ( 0 ) at  Miami ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    4:05 PM :  Indiana ( -7½ -10 ) at  Washington ( 227½u-10 ) —- T: 0
    4:05 PM :  Denver ( 0 ) at  Oklahoma City ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    6:35 PM :  Memphis ( 237½u-10 ) at  New Orleans ( -4½ -10 ) —- T: 0
    8:05 PM :  San Antonio ( 228½u-10 ) at  Philadelphia ( -7 -05 ) —- T: 0
    9:05 PM :  L.A. Lakers ( -6 -15 ) at  Utah ( 217½u-10 ) —- T: 0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• hautalak

Ok we got teams that have played 1 already. I think I’m going to prioritize them and add the first teams back accordingly.

I think NYR, PIT, and EDM get one back. I’m not sure on WPG. Maxing out the quarter tiers using the play guys that have played already heavier. TB/WSH isn’t as appealing to me today…

• CheetosAddict

Calgary -150 and Monahan is 4.9k ?!

• yisman

I guess the risk-free filled already? I forgot to join and now I don’t see it

• dsmodi

Only half full…it’s a $3 today

• thedkexperience

@dsmodi said...

Only half full…it’s a $3 today

I just threw my donation into that. Are Crosby and Malkin still good at hockey? Cause I took Crosby and Malkin.

• ifthethunder

@CheetosAddict said...

Calgary -150 and Monahan is 4.9k ?!

Entered the forum contest just in the nick of time!
    ~

• hautalak

WPG could be in more trouble. Already no Schief and now no Laine. Yikes! They could be mad at Tkachuk though (what else is new) lol

• yisman

Oh I was thinking it would be one dollar again

• sneaksox

Playing the risk free today because I got so excited about my Avs’ goal last night and wanted to watch all the games today.

Is CGY1/PP1 a good line to stack today? Seems way too cheap as Cheetos mentioned above…

Also, who‘s replacing Stamkos in TB1/PP1? Killorn/Palat?

Thanks!

• jayzee666

Beware the EDM/CHI game. My stack.
    I have shutdown multiple teams the past two days.

Let’s make it 3 days in a row!

• mr_papageorgio

Dumb question but what’s the website that shows the chart for lines and how much time they spent on the ice together for any given game? I’m having a brain fart and can’t remember the site.

• sneaksox

@mr_papageorgio said...

Dumb question but what’s the website that shows the chart for lines and how much time they spent on the ice together for any given game? I’m having a brain fart and can’t remember the site.

I use Daily Faceoff but there may be a better one…

• mr_papageorgio

@sneaksox said...

I use Daily Faceoff but there may be a better one…

Yeah that has the lines but this one had like a grid that showed each player and how much time they were on the ice for with each other player. I don’t think it was DFO

• mr_papageorgio

Also, Penguins, including Zucker, smash tonight.

• klubba575

shiftchart.com

• mr_papageorgio

@klubba575 said...

shiftchart.com

• yisman

@sneaksox said...

Playing the risk free today because I got so excited about my Avs’ goal last night and wanted to watch all the games today.

Is CGY1/PP1 a good line to stack today? Seems way too cheap as Cheetos mentioned above…

Also, who‘s replacing Stamkos in TB1/PP1? Killorn/Palat?

Thanks!

probably Palat

• hautalak

Too many penalties Rangers! It’s a sad playoffs. And I hate the Canes dammit.

• OttawaCityMadman

@mr_papageorgio said...

Also, Penguins, including Zucker, smash tonight.

This. Im big on Malkin, Zucr and Letang. I also feel Edm bounces back today and puts up 4-5 Gs…

• marker0357

Rangers can’t stay out of the box

• Krausehouse

• 2020 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Hard to imagine the DK 10$ GPP not having a healthy amount of overlay with 45 mins to lock…

• panters

Go CANES!

• hautalak

@panters said...

Go CANES!

You love to rub it in! Hope you have some SDs with them stacked. I did the opposite…

• ryanprzy

@mr_papageorgio said...

Yeah that has the lines but this one had like a grid that showed each player and how much time they were on the ice for with each other player. I don’t think it was DFO

www.leftwinglock.com ?

• thedkexperience

Risk free game is still less than 80% full.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler