• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:35 PM :  Toronto ( 0 ) at  Miami ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    4:05 PM :  Indiana ( -7½ -10 ) at  Washington ( 227½u-10 ) —- T: 0
    4:05 PM :  Denver ( 0 ) at  Oklahoma City ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    6:35 PM :  Memphis ( 237½u-10 ) at  New Orleans ( -4½ -10 ) —- T: 0
    8:05 PM :  San Antonio ( 228½u-10 ) at  Philadelphia ( -7 -05 ) —- T: 0
    9:05 PM :  L.A. Lakers ( -6 -15 ) at  Utah ( 217½u-10 ) —- T: 0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• lomac

Lightning lines #gobolts
    per @NHLdotcom

Palat-Point-Kucherov
    Killorn-Cirelli-Johnson
    Goodrow-Gourde-Coleman
    Maroon-Stephens-Paquette

Hedman-Bogosian
    McDonagh-Cernak
    Sergachev-Shattenkirk

• Felixxberg

Slyguy is leading the $20K to 1st with Carlson in his lineup. I’d feel so bad!

• yisman

I just went through my NHL futures and out of the 24 teams, I have futures on 12 of them to win the Cup (more if you count a boost I bet which was any NY/PA team to win it at 6/1). Mostly old bets ranging from October to May.

Big ones I don’t have:

Tampa Bay, Boston, Dallas

As for today, I did two DK lineups. One with Orlov and one with Kempny. On Yahoo, I used both.

• Canuckage

Main pool on FD is looking like it will overlay quite a bit! Lots of value today but hopefully they don’t decrease the prize pool tomorrow :/

• OttawaCityMadman

@Southie777 said...

Apropos of absolutely nothing, but does anyone know the rationale for people who load up on everyone from the first game of a contest that’s spaced out, like these NBA/NHL contests are? I threw in one entry in the Fanduel $3 NBA GPP, because I had a few bucks in the account and it worked out. The guy in 1st right now has 8 players out of a roster of 9 in the Raptors/Heat game. Sure, maybe he’s game-stacking it, but I HIGHLY doubt it. I see it every time I’m in a contest like this. Do these people have friends that don’t play DFS at all and just send them screenshots about how they’re winning $100K? Good times!

Ive seen a player called Boys4. He plays all sports in the 1$ range, and stacks early games in everything. He is always up top, but never in the end. lol

• mr_papageorgio

Ehlers goal! Gio getting there the hard way with 5 blocks lol

• OttawaCityMadman

@Rickytango13 said...

What’s a winning score in nhl? Only played because of the risk free

on a slate with around 10 games you need to top 200. But on these 3-5 gamers, 160-180 should get the job done…

Edit looking back the past 2 days with 5games. Still need around 200 to win er

• lomac

haha Flames, can’t beat the depleted Jets.

• yisman

since there’s no home ice, the seeding round robins don’t really mean anything. They’re just practice.

You do get a different matchup but that’s not much motivation.

• yisman

TB 4th line center scores. That helps nobody.

• Krausehouse

• 2020 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@yisman said...

I just went through my NHL futures and out of the 24 teams, I have futures on 12 of them to win the Cup (more if you count a boost I bet which was any NY/PA team to win it at 6/1). Mostly old bets ranging from October to May.

Big ones I don’t have:

As for today, I did two DK lineups. One with Orlov and one with Kempny. On Yahoo, I used both.

Me and my 3 buddy’s have 1K on the Oilers to win the cup at +2800. Slightly concerned atm haha.

• yisman

well, the idea with Kempny/Orlov was good. They’re getting PP time. No production, though.

• Steverino01

Always nice when your $2,500 punt D (Jenson) gets the 3 BS bonus in the first period.

• thedkexperience

@mr_papageorgio said...

Ehlers goal! Gio getting there the hard way with 5 blocks lol

I have no idea who he is but I got that Ehlers guy! I’m assuming 14+ points is good.

What’s a good score anyway?

Edit – I see this was just answered! 🤣

• yisman

@Krausehouse said...

6/1). Mostly old bets ranging from October to May.

Big ones I don’t have:

I have a lot on Edmonton, Colorado, and Philadelphia in particular.

• axman15

Would love if Kuznetsov could do something here

• axman15

@axman15 said...

Would love if Kuznetsov could do something here

I should do that more often

• jayzee666

@OttawaCityMadman said...

on a slate with around 10 games you need to top 200. But on these 3-5 gamers, 160-180 should get the job done…

Edit looking back the past 2 days with 5games. Still need around 200 to win er

Does adding the 3 day total count towards that 200? Actually, I probably need 4 days.

Chi/Edm stack. Everybody other than my picks will score or a 1-0 goalie battle. This is already in the books!!

• Zieg30

@Canuckage said...

Main pool on FD is looking like it will overlay quite a bit! Lots of value today but hopefully they don’t decrease the prize pool tomorrow :/

Thanks for the note. Throwing a handful in there.

• Canuckage

$333 entry pool 10k up top on FD is 42/67 with 8 mins to go if anyone value hunting!

• yisman

I did one bad lineup on FD due to the overlay

I didn’t have much time to enter it so doubt it cashes but I’m a sucker for overlay

NBA/NHL locking same time

• Canuckage

lol 10 entries got in like the last minute. GL to those that entered!

• Canuckage

@yisman said...

I did one bad lineup on FD due to the overlay

I didn’t have much time to enter it so doubt it cashes but I’m a sucker for overlay

NBA/NHL locking same time

It’s a 3 game slate so you can’t really go wrong!

• yisman

@Canuckage said...

lol 10 entries got in like the last minute. GL to those that entered!

and the breakaway wound up with 10,205 entries

that one I wish I had done two lineups because it has the hat trick bonus.

Not a great bonus (2k split among everyone who rostered the hat trick) but a little extra something on top of the overlay.

• CheetosAddict

$1 Forum Contest 30 entries —-> https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/89115087

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler