• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

12:08 PM :  Florida ( 100 ) at  N.Y. Islanders ( -120 ) —- T: 5o-35
    2:30 PM :  Nashville ( 0 ) at  Arizona ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    4:08 PM :  Columbus ( 130 ) at  Toronto ( -150 ) —- T: 5½u-15
    6:45 PM :  Calgary ( -155 ) at  Winnipeg ( 135 ) —- T: 5½u-35
    8:08 PM :  Carolina ( -150 ) at  N.Y. Rangers ( 130 ) —- T: 8½o-30
    10:45 PM :  Minnesota ( -115 ) at  Vancouver ( -105 ) —- T: 5½u-30

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• ifthethunder

OT but this is Roth for the MLB weather forecast:

PIT @ MIN – Just noting that MIN has had some absurdly nice weather to start the year, every time I make a forecast here it’s 70 degrees and dry.”

I need to move to MINN someday (before I die, ideally). Heat and humidity are not my friends.
    ~

• mr_papageorgio

@Zieg30 said...

I do too, unless Shesty can play. The Rangers also seem to just play better in front of him.

Nope, the breadman is putting up 3+ points tonight and we’ll see everyone in game 4.

• hautalak

@Zieg30 said...

I do too, unless Shesty can play. The Rangers also seem to just play better in front of him.

I think they’ll go down with a few more goals today. I tried my best to “fade” CAR but a few made their way into lineups. I really do not like CAR!

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@Felixxberg said...

It’s so bad today indeed! I just crushed a CSGO contest for +$597 so I’ll probably enter something anyway though.

I decided to withdraw a big part of it instead. Should be a great decision.

• Felixxberg

I hate the $10’s structure, but since the $33 is already full and I don’t want to spend $333, I’m going for the lottery!

• hautalak

But DK has us NHL player’s back!

• Canuckage

@Cal_Naughton_Jr said...

Horrible contest shrinkage on FD too. I wish they would give it at-least 2 days in a row before reducing it by half. I swear every sport gets some leeway then NHL nope contest doesn’t fill management “cut it in half boys were done here”

Zzzzzz frustrating indeed. Sad part is that I doubt it will increase for the foreseeable future with every sport going on at the same time.

• CheetosAddict

3 spots left for the Forum Contest in 10 minutes! https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/89115087

• lomac

Game 2 lineup vs. Nashville, per @ArizonaCoyotes:

Hall—Dvorak—Kessel
    Grabner—Hayton—Garland
    Crouse—Stepan—Keller
    Soderberg—Richardson—Fischer

Ekman-Larsson—Demers
    Chychrun—Goligoski
    Oesterle—Hjalmarsson

Kuemper
    Raanta

• Felixxberg

It might not hold with stat corrections anyway, but I cashed 5/5 SD lineups and I didn’t even double up.

• ifthethunder

@CheetosAddict said...

3 spots left for the Forum Contest in 10 minutes!

I tried to help but we didn’t make it. Looks like there are enough us for a 25-player contest, but not enough for 30.

A shame..I have 3,800 Nick Bonino in my utility spot, too.
    ~

• CheetosAddict

It will be 25 max now on

• yisman

@Felixxberg said...

Saarela

Funny.

I opened his ESPN card and the only item on his news feed:

Rangers add offensive depth with Eric Staal
    Joe McDonald, Pierre LeBrun and Craig Custance break down the Rangers’ acquisition of Eric Staal from the Hurricanes for two second-round picks and prospect Aleksi Saarela.

• mr_papageorgio

I know it’s early but I really hate seeing my second most expensive player (Josi) put up a 0 in the first period, especially with his volume.

• Felixxberg

@ifthethunder said...

A shame..I have 3,800 Nick Bonino in my utility spot, too.
    ~

Always be careful not to put an early game guy in that UTIL spot! It doesn’t change anything most of the time, but it gives you more flexibility when there are roster changes in the later games.

• Felixxberg

@mr_papageorgio said...

I know it’s early but I really hate seeing my second most expensive player (Josi) put up a 0 in the first period, especially with his volume.

He did the same last game and ended up at 17 or something like that!

• Felixxberg

@yisman said...

Funny.

I opened his ESPN card and the only item on his news feed:

Rangers add offensive depth with Eric Staal
    Joe McDonald, Pierre LeBrun and Craig Custance break down the Rangers’ acquisition of Eric Staal from the Hurricanes for two second-round picks and prospect Aleksi Saarela.

He was a true wild card, but I love to plug in random guys who weren’t supposed to play, like Quenneville yesterday and Saarela today. Their ownership is uber low and they’re always minimum priced.

• mr_papageorgio

@Felixxberg said...

He did the same last game and ended up at 17 or something like that!

I’d be happy with that. Although, I got off to a decent start yesterday and then McDavid very quickly ruined any hope I had of seeing green on DK. Darn late night hammer!

• CheetosAddict

Kuemper

• mr_papageorgio

Josi assist! Glad I didn’t play anyone else from NSH since they appear to be up to their usual tricks of keeping the scoring nice and spread out.

• lomac

#Leafs in warmup:

Hyman-Matthews-Marner
    Mikheyev-Tavares-Nylander
    Robertson-Kerfoot-Kapanen
    Clifford-Engvall-Spezza

Muzzin-Holl
    Rielly-Ceci
    Dermott-Barrie

Andersen
    Campbell

• sizzlebeans

Shesterkin starting in nets. Should be good for the 35+ save bonus. CAR fires a lot against NYR

https://twitter.com/NYRangers/status/1290740655883456513

• mr_papageorgio

@sizzlebeans said...

Shesterkin starting in nets. Should be good for the 35+ save bonus. CAR fires a lot against NYR

https://twitter.com/NYRangers/status/1290740655883456513

• yisman

damn the constant goalie changes keep wreaking havoc with my Yahoo lineups

Had Lundqvist cheap there

he was 23

now cheapest goalie is 26

all my lineups in trouble

• Avsrick

My lineups are now showing all CGY players canceled. Game is canceled?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).