NHL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

12:00 PM :  Boston ( -125 ) at  Washington ( 105 ) —- T: 5½o-15
    3:00 PM :  Dallas ( 115 ) at  St. Louis ( -135 ) —- T: 5½u-45
    8:00 PM :  Columbus ( 130 ) at  Toronto ( -150 ) —- T: 5½u-25

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• yisman

other than Tavares skating with Marner:

Columbus going 11 and 7, with Nutivaara dressed

Johnsson returns for Toronto. He hasn’t played since 2/13.

• yisman

found out after lock that Columbus team twitter lied about the players

https://twitter.com/BlueJacketsNHL/status/1292594710650015744

In reality, Nutivaara is dressed

• yisman

weird deflection on a Werenski shot so it’s already Columbus 1, Canada 0

The hopes for Canada:

#8 Montreal
    #7 Toronto needs a comeback to get in

#6 Calgary
    #5 Vancouver

• yisman

Matthews and Tavares both broke their sticks in the defensive zone, so Columbus had a semi 5 on 3 for a minute

• marker0357

TOR is really awful on defense. They’ll have to get that fixed for next season. They need some young, hungry speed.

• lomac

Great now they have a shot at 1st overall lol..although we all know Edmonton will win it as is custom. Jets can get 1st, 9th if Wild win lottery or pick 10th.

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Foudy in 4/10, Korpisalo in 3/10, both in 0/10. Damn!

• Syzltuth

What a weird night, cashed in the late showdown with a zero from my captain, Atkinson

• rourke441

leafs lose 3-0 today after blowing 3-0 lead the other nite they need a new goalie

• yisman

@rourke441 said...

leafs lose 3-0 today after blowing 3-0 lead the other nite they need a new goalie

the last goal was an empty netter and the one before that happened because of a sloppy change

no one defended Foudy

I don’t blame Andersen for this one.

Toronto all that talent and misses the playoffs.

Columbus/TB again

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Entries that cash: top 72
    My lineups: 73rd, 74th, 76th and 77th

I had other ones too, but those 4 not cashing make the big difference.

• yisman

A day off to lick our wounds before the playoffs begin on Tuesday.

• rourke441

yep as poster yisman said leafs with all that talent miss playoffs no stanley cup since 1967

• sportsnut11

Any body else not get paid out yet from FD on last nights contest? I have tried seeing what was going on and they ain’t responding.

• TojoAs

RG Overall Ranking

@sportsnut11 said...

Any body else not get paid out yet from FD on last nights contest? I have tried seeing what was going on and they ain’t responding.

None of my NHL main slate contests have been paid out.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).