NHL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:35 PM :  Dallas ( 135 ) at  Tampa Bay ( -155 ) —- T: 5o-30

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• OttawaCityMadman

ok little confused here. When drafting for today, in the game slate it shows ALL the games in the series. Does that mean we are picking for the whole finals and they are locked in tonight?

Also a new promo if you haven’t seen. Captain Cash, if your capt score 30+ points, you get a share of 5k… has to be in these: Enter a lineup in the featured “Finals Face-Off” or “Quest for the Cup” Showdown contest.

• OttawaCityMadman

Right. They have a full series contest up now. It wasn’t there before. But still puts you off seeing the whole series listed when picking for tonight.

• ifthethunder

@OttawaCityMadman said...

Right. They have a full series contest up now. It wasn’t there before. But still puts you off seeing the whole series listed when picking for tonight.

I’ve entered full series contests before. One for hockey, one for basketball. One on porpoise, one by accident. My opinion: To hell with ‘em!
    ~

• rgreuli

Looks like I wont be playing single game showdown tonight.

• Krausehouse

• 2020 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Initial Stanley Cup Final Thoughts:
    Tampa/Islanders and Dallas/Vegas leads to a Tampa/Dallas SCF. I feel like this series is going to have a similar game play as both the teams had for their Conference Finals matchups. Could see a early Tampa Bay blowout while The Dallas Stars adjust for game 2. But could also see a huge night from Khudobin on route to a Stars victory. For the sake of being creative I will probably side with Dallas. If their top players start scoring it will be a interesting series no doubt. It is hard to see Tampa not winning the cup but in reality I would think it’s a lot closer to a 50/50 than most people would anticipate.

• Zieg30

@rgreuli said...

Looks like I wont be playing single game showdown tonight.

How come?

• Zieg30

@Krausehouse said...

Initial Stanley Cup Final Thoughts:
    Tampa/Islanders and Dallas/Vegas leads to a Tampa/Dallas SCF. I feel like this series is going to have a similar game play as both the teams had for their Conference Finals matchups. Could see a early Tampa Bay blowout while The Dallas Stars adjust for game 2. But could also see a huge night from Khudobin on route to a Stars victory. For the sake of being creative I will probably side with Dallas. If their top players start scoring it will be a interesting series no doubt. It is hard to see Tampa not winning the cup but in reality I would think it’s a lot closer to a 50/50 than most people would anticipate.

At least it’s not Isles/Dallas, or we’d be seeing an absurdly boring handful of games.

I’m really hoping Tampa-Dallas is closer to Colorado-Dallas, which was a fantastic and fun series, but we need a healthy Point for that to be possible.

• rgreuli

@Zieg30 said...

Link

Quo

All of the single game Showdowns are showing games for the whole series.

• Zieg30

@rgreuli said...

You must be looking at the wrong thing.

There’s a big $15 SD for tonight alone, and I assume a few other buy-in levels as well.

• gairz

@rgreuli said...

If you go into “contest details” it shows they are Showdown games not Series.

• Felixxberg

Oleksiak was such a lock at minimum price!

• yisman

I had 17 tickets to the thing

realized this with 10 mins left

did some work on my player pool but lineuphq still didn’t give me any Oleksiak :(

now that you mention it, obvious misprice. wish you had clued me in!

I have a ton of Dickinson instead

• Felixxberg

@yisman said...

I had 17 tickets to the thing

realized this with 10 mins left

did some work on my player pool but lineuphq still didn’t give me any Oleksiak :(

now that you mention it, obvious misprice. wish you had clued me in!

I told it to Zieg and shashi on WhatsApp, but didn’t think of posting it here!

• yisman

RG projected Oleksiak for 3.65 FP and 4% owned

wtf?

• yisman

I guess I need to get in the whatsapp group

• Felixxberg

@yisman said...

I guess I need to get in the whatsapp group

Haha it’s only the 3 of us. I chat with Volkster regularly too.

• yisman

ouch, I bet TB +2 after 2 periods

the 5 Oleksiak lineups would’ve been

Khudobin 45
    Oleksiak 22.3
    McDonagh 11.4
    Seguin 4.5
    Point 0
    Kucherov 10.5

kucherov 15.75
    oleksiak 22.3
    dickinson 14.1
    point 0
    vasil .7
    khudobin 30

kucherov 15.75
    oleksiak 22.3
    mcdonagh 11.4
    point 0
    radulov 6.5
    khudobin 30

kucherov 15.75
    oleksiak 22.3
    dickinson 14.1
    seguin 4.5
    vasil .7
    khudobin 30

kucherov 15.75
    oleksiak 22.3
    dickinson 14.1
    hedman 5.6
    vasil .7
    khudobin 30

88.45, 87.35, 85.95, 82.85, 93.7

would’ve been cashes for $45, $30, $30, $30, $35

nothing huge, but an improvement

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.