NHL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:05 PM :  Dallas ( 135 ) at  Tampa Bay ( -155 ) —- T: 5o-30

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Zieg30

Olek priced up now, though still playable.

• Krausehouse

• 2020 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@Zieg30 said...

Olek priced up now, though still playable.

Oleksiak still very much in play at 4K. Sekera ($2000DK) probably becomes the dumpster dive of the day, obviously not nearly as good or obvious a value as Oleksiak last slate. But I like his chance at getting 3BS, and if he gets on the board with a point… Watch out. Maybe since he’s an ex Oiler I give him to much credit haha, but his hockey IQ is actually really high. And he’s an underrated playmaker.

• yisman

probably my first move in showdowns in the future should be to review all the min-priced guys to see if there are any pricing errors like with Oleksiak. Bad miss last time.

today the choices are

Schenn (unplayable)
    Sekera (borderline)
    Comeau
    Cogliano
    Janmark

I think it’s a flip between Janmark and Comeau for most desirable punt

• Morpheus

I like Tyler Johnson and Corey Perry tonight. Pavelski too, veterans who know this could be your only shot….

• ifthethunder

Go with the hot hand, Anton Khudobin? Or the team with all the talent and their backs against the wall? (Lightning)

What say yee, Bat Fans!!??
    ~

• ifthethunder

P.S. There’s a free contest on DK. Maybe you all already saw it, but I just ran across it.

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/92319211

And as long as I’m posting links, here’s CheetosAddict’s forum contest:

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/92532517
    ~

• Felixxberg

Quiet in here today, but that’s what happens when the main contest pays 33% to 1st!

• yisman

FriedgeHNIC
    No Stamkos for TB….Coburn and Ruutta are taking warmup

Bogosian and Schenn scratched, I think

• yisman

Palat-Point-Kucherov
    Killorn-Cirelli-Johnson
    Goodrow-Gourde-Coleman
    Maroon-Paquette-Verhaeghe

Hedman-Shattenkirk
    McDonagh-Rutta
    Sergachev-Cernak

Benn – Seguin – Radulov
    Janmark – Pavelski – Gurianov
    Kiviranta – Hintz – Perry
    Cogliano – Dickinson – Comeau

Lindell – Klingberg
    Oleksiak – Heiskanen
    Hanley – Sekera

• yisman

ok unconfirmed,

Coburn may be in or out

Verhaeghe same thing

• yisman

NHL lock 8 PM
    MLB lock 8:05 PM
    NFL lock 8:15 PM

while playing trivia

rough

• ifthethunder

@yisman said...

rough

I locked in a catcher who’s not playing tonight in MLB. It is rough out there.
    ~

• yisman

they did have a late scratch at catcher but I didn’t re-do my lineups because I didn’t have the SF guy

surprised NHL got a freeroll rather than NFL

this is the second NHL freeroll, both from Cooper

• yisman

easy empty netter missed by TB with 40 seconds left. That one hurt!

Tampa Bay Lightning -1.5 @ +210
    Goal Spreads (Incl. OT)

Dallas Stars @ Tampa Bay Lightning

1 Bet(s) x $476.19 @ +210

Bet Amount: $476.19

• yisman

@yisman said...

probably my first move in showdowns in the future should be to review all the min-priced guys to see if there are any pricing errors like with Oleksiak. Bad miss last time.

today the choices are

Schenn (unplayable)
    Sekera (borderline)
    Comeau
    Cogliano
    Janmark

I think it’s a flip between Janmark and Comeau for most desirable punt

Schenn DNP
    Verhaeghe 2 blocks
    Sekera 0
    Comeau 0 in 9 minutes (got injured by blindside hit which should’ve been penalized. He would’ve played like 14)
    Janmark 3 shots, 2 blocks, and a goal
    Cogliano 0

I used the Comeau lineup in a HTH and a double up and just missed cashing in each contest.

• OttawaCityMadman

I popped for 100.5 BUT it was too late for main tournies and my data went out when I went for the $5 se. I would have won $150. Only got 70 out of some small tournies. Even when i get it right, i cant get it right!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.