NHL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:05 PM :  Tampa Bay ( -161 ) at  Dallas ( 141 ) —- T: 5o-30

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• andrew34232

Could it finally be Stamkos day??? ⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️

• yisman

Dickinson, Janmark, and Oleksiak min priced

• Felixxberg

@yisman said...

Dickinson, Janmark, and Oleksiak min priced

You did your homework today!

• Felixxberg

@andrew34232 said...

Could it finally be Stamkos day??? ⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️

I don’t expect him to play tonight, but if they lose, we could sure see him next game!

• Krausehouse

• 2020 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@Felixxberg said...

You did your homework today!

Haha! Why do they decide to go from $2000 > $4000 > $2000 for the big man? Love him.
    Janmark was a key piece to my 2nd place finish in the last showdown slate, 2nd place is good but when 1st is 10K and second is 2.5K it wasn’t ideal… Got lots of love for Dickinson since he helped me bink a few weeks ago. Janmark and Dick have a pretty good floor just in terms of shot blocking upside against a high firing Tampa Bay team since they both play on the PK. Janmark playing with Pavelski is just a bonus! Will be overweight on all 3 (Oleksiak, Janmark, Dickinson)

• yisman

NHL achievements note:

there’s not really any point in playing any longer

I completed Bubble and Iron Man.

I got 18/23 series and obviously cannot progress any further. I missed some series and I don’t blame myself because DK didn’t always post showdowns in the earlier rounds.

I’m at 1750/2500 for goals/assists so I’m not going to make the next level.

I’m at 20/25 for Grinder and the last time we could do the Grinder was in the conference semifinals. A while back.

305/500 for netminder so not going to do any better there.

13/20 for showdown stud. Ditto.

Overall, I got 42 of a possible 62 achievements.

• draftkings5464

DK is running another free contest tonight. $100 to first place.

• ifthethunder

@yisman said...

I’m at 20/25 for Grinder and the last time we could do the Grinder was in the conference semifinals. A while back.

I made it to 25/30 for Grinder. But you beat me on most of the others.
    ~

• yisman

Stamkos is warming up

• andrew34232

Stamkos!!!!!! ⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️

• yisman

Comeau is out

Benn – Seguin – Radulov
    Janmark – Pavelski – Gurianov
    Kiviranta– Hintz – Perry
    Cogliano – Dickinson – Caamano

Lindell – Klingberg
    Oleksiak – Heiskanen
    Hanley – Sekera

• yisman

Palat-Point-Kucherov
    Killorn-Cirelli-Johnson
    Coleman-Gourde-Goodrow
    Maroon-Paquette-Stamkos

Hedman-Rutta
    McDonagh-Shattenkirk
    Sergachev-Cernak

• OttawaCityMadman

@yisman said...

Palat-Point-Kucherov
    Killorn-Cirelli-Johnson
    Coleman-Gourde-Goodrow
    Maroon-Paquette-Stamkos

Hedman-Rutta
    McDonagh-Shattenkirk
    Sergachev-Cernak

Cool, I bet he will only see 10mins or less BUT if they need a PP boost late in the game, you know he will be out there!

• yisman

Stamkos confirmed on the roster report

he’s IN

• yisman

@OttawaCityMadman said...

Cool, I bet he will only see 10mins or less BUT if they need a PP boost late in the game, you know he will be out there!

yeah, 10 minutes or so I’d guess

easing him back in

• Felixxberg

Stamkos 5.77%, Caamano 0.19% in the main. Guess who has both!

• jjwd

@Felixxberg said...

Stamkos 5.77%, Caamano 0.19% in the main. Guess who has both!

same here buddy! 6.6% and 0.2% on fanduel.

• hautalak

SOB Stamkos! Gives them a boost even if he’s got nothing.

• jjwd

appreciate the updates yisman, as always.

• OttawaCityMadman

And there ya go. Nice Stamer

• yisman

you’re welcome, jjwd

Stamkos became the second NHL player – and first in more than 80 years – to score a goal while skating in his first game of the playoffs during the Stanley Cup Finals. The other was Billy Taylor Sr. with Toronto in 1940 (Game 2 vs. NYR).

• OttawaCityMadman

He is looking iffy now though. They are talking about now in intermission, they showed some concerned discussions on the bench, between Stam and the trainer. He didn’t play the last 7mins of the first.

• OttawaCityMadman

And Stamkos is OUT. ouch

• jjwd

anyone heard anything about next season? We still thinking December 1st…?

• yisman

@jjwd said...

anyone heard anything about next season? We still thinking December 1st…?

they never gave a firm date

https://www.nhl.com/news/bettman-nhl-plans-82-game-schedule-next-season/c-319107938

The NHL is planning for a full 82-game schedule next season and the usual four-round, best-of-7 format in the Stanley Cup Playoffs, Commissioner Gary Bettman said Saturday.

“I anticipate playing a full season next season, 82 games, full playoffs,” Commissioner Bettman said. “How and when we do that is something that we don’t all have enough information to make any decisions, and anything would just be sheer speculation. Our goal is to get back to as greatest sense of normalcy as possible under whatever circumstances are presented.”

The NHL initially targeted Dec. 1 as a possible start date for next season with the understanding that it was flexible and could be pushed back. Commissioner Bettman said next season might not begin until late December, if not possibly January.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.