Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Friday, 9/25
    8:05 PM :  Tampa Bay ( -150 ) at  Dallas ( 130 ) —- T: 5o-35
    Saturday, 9/26
    8:05 PM :  Dallas ( 140 ) at  Tampa Bay ( -160 ) —- T: 5o-30

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Felixxberg

Finally, the night we have all been waiting for! I have 3 tickets for the $260. My strategy is simple: 1 safe TB1 lineup, 2 DAL lineups if they have new lines, or 1 DAL lineup if they don’t, and in that case, 1 funky lineup.

• yisman

contest is going to fill soon

only 267 total spots and a bunch of people have tickets

• Volkster6

Under severe pressure from Felix I have decided to swim with you sharks for a night. Some of you have been seeing me in the MLB forum but it’ll be nice to hang with you all for an evening.

• feezyg

Welcome volkster we don’t get much company round these parts, probably cause we make terrible calls and picks. Two guys i like tonight are Lindell and Cirelli, they’re my favorite combination of cheap and involved…

• Volkster6

@feezyg said...

Welcome volkster we don’t get much company round these parts, probably cause we make terrible calls and picks. Two guys i like tonight are Lindell and Cirelli, they’re my favorite combination of cheap and involved…

Thanks buddy! This forum is pretty alive during the season.

• Felixxberg

@Volkster6 said...

It has been quiet lately. I have been working more and spending less time on DFS, and I assume covid has had an effect on many people! Still, we’re alive and ready to crush tonight!

• Zieg30

@Felixxberg said...

Finally, the night we have all been waiting for! I have 3 tickets for the $260. My strategy is simple: 1 safe TB1 lineup, 2 DAL lineups if they have new lines, or 1 DAL lineup if they don’t, and in that case, 1 funky lineup.

Have 4 tickets myself and am NERVOUS.

Going TB heavy in 3 and DAL heavy in 1. Wish I had 5 as I’d like to do a random Pavelski captain, but can’t bring myself to do it with 4.

• Zieg30

@Felixxberg said...

It has been quiet lately. I have been working more and spending less time on DFS, and I assume covid has had an effect on many people! Still, we’re alive and ready to crush tonight!

I think it’s been quiet because of the slates. Really not much to say about these random coinflip showdowns and, at best, 2-3 game slates earlier for a few weeks.

• Volkster6

@Zieg30 said...

Have 4 tickets myself and am NERVOUS.

Going TB heavy in 3 and DAL heavy in 1. Wish I had 5 as I’d like to do a random Pavelski captain, but can’t bring myself to do it with 4.

I’ll do it Zieg! I can already see myself spending KrauseHouse money

• Felixxberg

I absolutely expect Tyler Seguin to go 2G 1A and screw everyone after having no point in his last 5 games and no point in his last 12 games.

• Zieg30

@Volkster6 said...

Haha. Though I would be happy for you to do well, YOU doing it doesn’t help ME!

• Krausehouse

• 2020 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@Volkster6 said...

Glad to have ya back Volkster! Yeah what can I say it’s been a great season of dfs hockey for yours truly. You picked a fun day to come back, might as well finish off the season with a bang!

I only stock piled 1 ticket for this contest… Was considering entering another 1-2, but just got home from golf and it’s full! Oh well, it’s probably for the better lol.

Felix, I too could see DAL finally coming out to play hockey. It wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest, but where the scoring will come from is hard to guess. Gotta think DAL1 shows up eventually… And they are running out of time to do it. At least playing Tampa we know who’s going to be scoring the goals (I think).

Good luck guys, let’s see someone who’s name I recognize win this one!

• ifthethunder

@Volkster6 said...

Yes. For me, one game hockey dfs is not my flavor. I’m just in it for the forum contest. If I don’t win, at least the money (minus DK’s rake) goes to other people on here.

Good luck to all!
    ~

• marker0357

@Felixxberg said...

I absolutely expect Tyler Seguin to go 2G 1A and screw everyone after having no point in his last 5 games and no point in his last 12 games.

same same. I hope we’re right!

• ifthethunder

@ifthethunder said...

I’m just in it for the forum contest.

P.S. Here’s the link, in case any more want to join at the last minute. (Or last 11 minutes, close enough.)

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/92830080
    ~

• Zieg30

Good luck to everyone here tonight!

• OttawaCityMadman

@Zieg30 said...

Good luck to everyone here tonight!

• Nucks916

• OttawaCityMadman

and time to jinx myself. Got a sweet Khud Capt, Klink, Pav, Benn, Seg and Rutta.

As I type there goes Tampa 1

• Volkster6

Pavelski Captain Zieg!!!

• Zieg30

@Volkster6 said...

Pavelski Captain Zieg!!!

dagger to my heart!

• OttawaCityMadman

At least Seguin got a point, but man he can’t buy one. To Perry! no less. geez

• OttawaCityMadman

Nope, still not Seguin! Way to go Pav’ski capt players

• Zieg30

@Volkster6 said...

Pavelski Captain Zieg!!!

I can’t believe you actually did Pavelski captain! Amazing.

Less amazingly, I don’t know how you aren’t cashing right now.

• hautalak

Solid night for me! Tied for 1st in the Hip Check.

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/92801088

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.