Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Friday, 9/25
    8:05 PM :  Tampa Bay ( -150 ) at  Dallas ( 130 ) —- T: 5o-35
    Saturday, 9/26
    8:05 PM :  Dallas ( 140 ) at  Tampa Bay ( -160 ) —- T: 5o-30

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Volkster6

@hautalak said...

Solid night for me! Tied for 1st in the Hip Check.

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/92801088

Great job!

I don’t know how I didn’t cash. My captain scored twice and my low owned Dman for the winner. Too much busted chalk I guess, bubbled by 1 point. Hockey, I’ll see you in the new season.

Good to chat again boys!

• Krausehouse

• 2020 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@Volkster6 said...

Great job!

I don’t know how I didn’t cash. My captain scored twice and my low owned Dman for the winner. Too much busted chalk I guess, bubbled by 1 point. Hockey, I’ll see you in the new season.

Good to chat again boys!

You had a great line. Showdowns suck. Looking forward to getting back at it next year Volk! I expect Tampa to end it tomorrow, so tomorrow will be my last day…

• Zieg30

@hautalak said...

Congrats!

• hautalak

Thanks guys! Didn’t think that would be the one haha

• ifthethunder

@hautalak said...

Congrats!
    ~

• yisman

congrats winners

• Stashu

@hautalak said...

Congrats hautalak! I’ve been here a few years but don’t post much (DK username akdarstudios), I still consider myself a semi-newb, especially with Hockey showdown slates. But last night was the 1st night in the cup final I haven’t broke even or better. Been lucky picking the correct min priced Dallas players, along with some Tampa 1 and either goalie, (except last night of course). I’m hoping it goes to 7, just to play 2 more slates. Almost forgot about tonight! Good luck everyone, maybe someone from the forum can bink the $40K Quest For the Cup in the next game or 2?

• hautalak

This forum crushes and is a very great and helpful group! So I agree hopefully somebody can take down the next “big” one.

We’ll start with tonight! I might actually have DAL here.

• Zieg30

@Volkster6 said...

Great job!

Good to chat again boys!

Pavelski captain and bringing it back with Kuch-Point was the play, apparently. I don’t think I would have done that with my 5th lineup, but I likely would have had Klingberg, as I didn’t notice the new Dal PP1 when making my lineups and didn’t tinker afterward. Also would have had Gurianov and his bad game.

• Felixxberg

Congrats to winners! I absolutely busted!

We’ll see new lines in Dallas tonight. They played most of the game with Radu-Pav-Benn, Janmark-Seguin-Perry yesterday, but a beat writer is guessing Gurianov instead of Perry on that line. DFO still has the “old” lines.

• hautalak

Yeah I’ll have some Perry tonight begrudgingly.

• Krausehouse

• 2020 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@hautalak said...

Yeah I’ll have some Perry tonight begrudgingly.

Hope ya had lots of Perry Haut! I really thought Tampa would win, but low key wanted the series to continue so I can keep watching hockey…

• panters

Congrats to all you guys, especially hautalak!

Just wanted to post a “thank you” to everyone for all of your help this “season”. A special thanks to Felix for telling me how to cash!

It’s always fun to come here and read your comments. I cannot win at NFL DFS so I am ready for NHL to start again. Maybe this is a good time for a break.

Best of luck to all of you guys! Take care!

• hautalak

I did have some Perry but not enough to make a difference. Still positive but nothing big. I’m thinking tonight is the last one.

TB onslaught and I think it’s Hedman and maybe some Palat…

And as always thank you guys! Good luck tonight!!!

• Zieg30

Possibly the last game once more! Good luck everyone tonight.

I hate chasing last game’s star, but Perry seemed to fit nicely in most lineups with TB onslaughts.

• yisman

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.